Thread: Assessments

Assessments

Many homeowners received new assessments this week,showing how Town leaders once again stick it to us.They will than tell us how they keep the Town tax increases low just before the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Albie View Post
    Many homeowners received new assessments this week,showing how Town leaders once again stick it to us.They will than tell us how they keep the Town tax increases low just before the elections.
    The constant shell game that is Cheektowaga. The money pit is never deep enough. They think that the people are stupid. Vote Morton for Supervisor or move to lower your taxes.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

I feel horrible for reassessment on the older folks on fixed income.

What will they have to give up in order to satisfy the fiscal hunger of the Supervisor and board of Cheektowaga so they can balance their budget on the backs of grandmothers, parents and taxpayers that have to pay more and more due to undisciplined spenders. How many people will have to move away before those that are left vote for disciplined fiscally conservative people in Cheektowaga?

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    The constant shell game that is Cheektowaga. The money pit is never deep enough. They think that the people are stupid. Vote Morton for Supervisor or move to lower your taxes.
    Who do you think will be paying for all the new buildings going up on the towns
    Campus. Txps paying the bonds.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Cool Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Mike the light at the end of the tunnel is a train. You don't know what you are talking about and you more than likely will have to eat your words again.(i.e. HEALTH CARE)...lol...Before you go playing the boohoo card, learn how the system works, you are an elected offical.
    And as for your choice for Supervisor, this guy can't stay awake during meetings total lack of respect. Also if you go to www.seethruwny.com, people can see anything they want about labor costs. Check what teachers make; hint hint. And as for the budget, go ask one of the board members, they are more than happy to share.
    Time to get rid of Depew, get ready the petitions are going around.

Oh no here comes the backhand from meuse, I am not a TROLL I prefer to be selective.

Quote Originally Posted by Albie View Post
    When was the last time you were assessed?
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by teggo View Post
    Mike the light at the end of the tunnel is a train. You don't know what you are talking about and you more than likely will have to eat your words again.(i.e. HEALTH CARE)...lol...Before you go playing the boohoo card, learn how the system works, you are an elected offical.
    And as for your choice for Supervisor, this guy can't stay awake during meetings total lack of respect. Also if you go to www.seethruwny.com, people can see anything they want about labor costs. Check what teachers make; hint hint. And as for the budget, go ask one of the board members, they are more than happy to share.
    Time to get rid of Depew, get ready the petitions are going around.

Oh no here comes the backhand from meuse, I am not a TROLL I prefer to be selective.
    The light at the end of the tunnel is a train? LOL Just another tax money drain hole!

I believe that you really should try to be more concise in your words, I mean really, what does anything you said here really mean? It is just a jumble of mishmash!

Troll? You aren't even a proper poster yet!

Quote Originally Posted by teggo View Post
    You're not a troll, you're a sock
    same difference AFAIC
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Thread Information