Thread: Kesner, Quatroche, and the strip club

Kesner, Quatroche, and the strip club

Were Joan Kesner and Tom Quatroche on the board when the strip club 24 Kt Gold was approved?
    “When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong." - Eugene V. Debs giving an accurate rendering Hamburg Supervisor Steven J. Walter's victorious win over the Boss of Hamburg.

Hoak, Cavalcoli, Hochul, Kesner & Quatroche

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburg Resident
    Hoak, Cavalcoli, Hochul, Kesner & Quatroche
    Oookay. They have no business criticizing Tom Best.

What town board installed Tom Best as Police Chief?
    “When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong." - Eugene V. Debs giving an accurate rendering Hamburg Supervisor Steven J. Walter's victorious win over the Boss of Hamburg.

I don't think those individuals criticized Tom Best. The Hamburg Democratic Committee and their Chairman criticized Tom Best. I haven't seen the board members, past or present, say a word about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueEagle
    Oookay. They have no business criticizing Tom Best.

What town board installed Tom Best as Police Chief?
    Tom Best was Police Chief in Blasdell. 24 kt is in Hamburg.

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    I don't think those individuals criticized Tom Best. The Hamburg Democratic Committee and their Chairman criticized Tom Best. I haven't seen the board members, past or present, say a word about it.
    Crabapples,

The organization that criticized Tom Best was the PAC named "Town of Hamburg Democratic Endorsed Candidates Committee", headed by Vincent J. Sorrentino and promoted by the Town Board Democrats. The board members in effect DID say a word about it. Let's not split hairs here.

So when Peter Reszka's mailing "attacked" Jim Connolly and was paid for by the Republicans, does that mean that Walters also attacked Connolly? Does that mean YOU attacked him?

I understand what you are saying, but as you have said on numerous posts, Sorrentino does what he wants. How do you know he didnt send this out without their approval?

So when Peter Reszka's mailing "attacked" Jim Connolly and was paid for by the Republicans, does that mean that Walters also attacked Connolly? Does that mean YOU attacked him?

I understand what you are saying, but as you have said on numerous posts, Sorrentino does what he wants. How do you know he didnt send this out without their approval?
    By virtue of the PAC paying for it.

Actually, I said Sorrentino does whatever he wants and the board Democrats follows his lead. If they follow his lead, he has their approval.

If only we could vote Sorrentino out. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interesting you didn't respond to the Reszka comments.... as usual

Interesting you didn't respond to the Reszka comments.... as usual
    Tell me who payed for the Reszka mailings and back it up with some proof.

The Pubs didn't pay for any of Peter Reszka's literature, except an ad featuring him, Walters and Rocco Lueck that appeared in the Sun. Peter Reszka paid for all of his own literature. This is a fact. If you've followed the Hamburg Republican Committee's finances... they don't have much, and back in '05, they REALLY didn't have much!

Quote Originally Posted by j.camareri
    The Pubs didn't pay for any of Peter Reszka's literature, except an ad featuring him, Walters and Rocco Lueck that appeared in the Sun. Peter Reszka paid for all of his own literature. This is a fact. If you've followed the Hamburg Republican Committee's finances... they don't have much, and back in '05, they REALLY didn't have much!
    I guess this negates any hope of connecting the Supervisor from Notre Dame to an attack on the highway superintendent.

NO ONE! I didn't do any mailings! I couldn't afford it.

If you want proof, check my filings with the BOE

Quote Originally Posted by PRR
    NO ONE! I didn't do any mailings! I couldn't afford it.

If you want proof, check my filings with the BOE
    Maybe they were refering to lit drops.

I guess this negates any hope of connecting the Supervisor from Notre Dame to an attack on the highway superintendent.
    Why do you need to highlight that he went to Notre Dame? I find that to be irrelevant.

So did Mr. Reszka pass out all those lit pieces on his own? I believe the Hamburg Rep Committee did. Which would mean anyone who passed such literature approved of its contents.

Did you pass Mr. Reszka's lit in 2005 BlueEagle?

Thread Information