Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: phase #1 (MY ---)

"Ethics" Present leaders Vs H.Henslow

Ethics -

I bet H.Henslow has ethics and he worries who he ****s on, not like our local government.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    contrarian Did you think I was Lying.....In security and Law Enforcement I take the code of Ethics very seriously thats probably why I stay out of politics. I also beleive this code apply's to all Town Officers and employees!!!!! I found on net and had to double check that it was Lancaster's everything it says not to do our glorious leaders participate in. I wonder if this also applies to William Schutt and Assoc and greenman Peterson and how many others...Were In Trouble.............watch out Mr.Clark is looking......

no..no...no...no...i did not think you were lying, joshing, or any other devious thing.

i'm very curious about this

i now want to know who is on this board. i'm lookin and askin and hope the info becomes available. cause, there's some issues that surely should be looked at.

i wonder about the whole william schutt thing myself. it doesn't seem ethical on the face of things.

no..no..no..please...please...i'm not questioning, just curious
    This November Write In Your Vote For:

H. Henslow Sparrow-Town Supervisor
    Lou Cocophalus-Town Council
    Dick Cissel-Town Council
    Corina Strix-Town Justice

and GIVE 'EM THE BIRD!

Don't Let Your Right To Vote Become An Endangered Species.

To watch the first Sparrow Video Click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T14XDQ0w5mo

To Watch the Video Instructions on how to cast a write in vote, Click the link below.

http://vote.nyc.ny.us/img/votenyc.mpg

Ethics Board

Well if you find out any info please share... I wonder if Mr.Keysa is on this board also and what other wonderful leaders participate in this elite group of judges that watch over the chicken coop... After reclusing yourself from voting it's as plain as day what the rules on ethics states.......I wonder how they interpret this document

Angry Wetlands & Money $$$$

Pudge Thank you for the wonderful capaign posters and boy do they speak the truth about our present leadership and state of affairs. It really shows you what is important to our leadership.......

Pudge Thank you for the wonderful capaign posters and boy do they speak the truth about our present leadership and state of affairs. It really shows you what is important to our leadership.......
    my kingdom for a camera

anyone who thinks the wetland poster is a joke should drive over to the new townhouses being built on broadway and bowen behind the wilson farms. look at some of the nice juicy swamps that are building sites.

Dick Cissel-Town Council

and GIVE 'EM THE BIRD!

To Watch the Video Instructions on how to cast a write in vote, Click the link below.

Originally Posted by Contrarian101

i now want to know who is on this board. i'm lookin and askin and hope the info becomes available. cause, there's some issues that surely should be looked at.
    I guess you're not the only one that's looking.

ethics.jpg

H. Henslow Sparrow-for Lancaster Town Supervisor
    Lou Cocophalus-for Lancaster Town Council
    Dick Cissel-for Lancaster Town Council
    Corina Strix-for Lancaster Town Justice

and GIVE 'EM THE BIRD!

Shadow wrote:

Wetlands & Money $$$$

I wish I could say that I had the talent to create such graphics, however, I don't. They were sent to me by another individual who will use such ads to show the sorry state of politics in Lancaster.

This individual informs me that there is much more to come and is his way of bringing issues to light and declaring that just like in national politics, there has been nothing more than fingerpointing and smear tactics evidenced with little mention of positive change.

In Lancaster, political party ideology and identity is gone. Voters have not left their parties, they have left them. That is why the ranks the of non- affilated registered voter is growing in Lancaster. Today, for many of us, there is a stimga being associated with any party.

still no news about who is on the ethics board. in that case, this is exactly where they belong.

Dick Cissel-Town Council

and GIVE 'EM THE BIRD!

Angry The Town Ethics on a milk carton--Missing

Searching for the ethics board..... hard to find ... call Mr.Clark he may be able to tell you. You have to look the same place for wetlands protection,honesty,environmental protection and of course politicians that work for the people.....(missing) They think they work for developers....I know they have no ethics. same old s--- in lancaster !!! all this developement I'm still waiting for my taxes to go down. Anyone know when thats going to happen....promises,promises, promises

no water in this town

From Lancaster web site -Lancaster is drained by seven streams flowing from east to west. The watersheds are from north to south: Cayuga Creek; Ellicott Creek; Scajaquada Creek; Spring Creek; Plumb Bottom Creek; Little Buffalo Creek; and various branches of Slate Bottom Creek. Ellicott and Cayuga Creeks carry the greatest volume as they originate in the hills of Genesee and Wyoming counties. That why we can fill in our wetlands - no water! missing

Originally Posted by shadow

From Lancaster web site -Lancaster is drained by seven streams flowing from east to west. The watersheds are from north to south: Cayuga Creek; Ellicott Creek; Scajaquada Creek; Spring Creek; Plumb Bottom Creek; Little Buffalo Creek; and various branches of Slate Bottom Creek. Ellicott and Cayuga Creeks carry the greatest volume as they originate in the hills of Genesee and Wyoming counties. That why we can fill in our wetlands - no water! missing
    or...

...Lancaster wetlands are drained by detention/retention ponds and emptied into seven streams flowing east and west, creating the appearance of more buildable lots...

building-lot.jpg

and GIVE 'EM THE BIRD!

Question Where can one get

Where can one buy or find those sparrow signs.

I have some good locations in Lancaster. I would love to donate to the campaign of Mr.H.Sparrow!

Lets roll with it.

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Originally Posted by 4248

Where can one buy or find those sparrow signs.

I have some good locations in Lancaster. I would love to donate to the campaign of Mr.H.Sparrow!

Lets roll with it.
    I spoke with Mr. Sparrow and his running mates a few minutes ago and they said to expect an announcement about their campaign on Tuesday.

When they read your post, they asked me to make a request of you. Any chance of replacing the NOTA at the bottom of your posts to the H. Henslow Sparrow write-in campaign information at the bottom of this post, or at least as a postscript?

and GIVE 'EM THE BIRD!

New Message On Tuesday ! Mr.sparrow

Can't wait for message on tuesday !!!! I want signs too.... I'm thinking about painting them on my truck... Oh yes T-shirts for Town Board Meeting....I've never been so excited over a bird before the signs are great keep them coming

Can't wait for message on tuesday !!!! I want signs too.... I'm thinking about painting them on my truck... Oh yes T-shirts for Town Board Meeting....I've never been so excited over a bird before the signs are great keep them coming

yeah tee's for the town board meeting. does that mean i have to go to a town bored meeting? i'll go if i am properly attired.

I say, give dem da bird

Dick Cissel-Town Council

and GIVE 'EM THE BIRD!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information