Thread: My sincere apologies to the members

My sincere apologies to the members

I wanted to take a minute to openly express an apology to the readers for an unfair post I made last week. In all that was articulated about myself from another, I should have maintained a sense of respect for the other members of the boards. For what I said, even being in different language than our usual English, it was still wrong on my part and I am truly sorry.

With one word, I went against everything this site means and for that one moment in posting on the message boards, I became unprofessional to the status of being a writer for SpeakupWNY.com.

My apologies to the members.

Sincerely,
    Night Owl

You are a class act; in frustration, you reacted inappropriately and have apologised for the lapse. But how is your reaction any different than a self-appointed reporter's spew that he calls 'editorial comment', or 'reporting', etc. His vicious, smart-alecky type of commentary has created the current atmosphere, not unlike the TOA Board. Lack of decorum, lack of intelligence, lack of fair play and survival of the glib truth-spinners is the rule in Amherst. Don't get into a war of words with the above mentioned. They are not worth it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Who is the above mentioned your refering to etc.

I think the answer to that is fairly self-evident.
    It is no less certain than it is important... that the larger the society, provided it lie within a practical sphere, the more duly capable it will be of self-government.
    ~Federalist 51~

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

ETC,you like to cause problems.I guess all stooges of Grelick are the same rotten egg

ETC,I really thought this Board would discuss topics that were inportant to Amherstwhen I left the Board but y our attack etc on me is pure junk from your dear friend Supervisor Grelick. Don't waste my time answers your disgusting lies and garage you spit out of sick mind.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ugh..

WNYRes, I think you're speaking for all of us.
    It is no less certain than it is important... that the larger the society, provided it lie within a practical sphere, the more duly capable it will be of self-government.
    ~Federalist 51~

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

hi

WHat does UGH,mean.Ny Resident or Howdy

Thread Information