Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake Up America

qu1nn

Wake Up America

Wake Up America, Dr John Coleman
    Google Video, 1H 43Min
    Link HERE

Even though the lecture was done in the Clinton Era, there are MANY important points, some are listed below:

* super national committee called "Committee of 300"

* British East India Company.

* Goals are a one world government called the now, started with King George III.

* [33min] Club of Rome – Insidious, immeasurable harm to the US, kill industries and agricultural which is responsible for overpopulation of the planet. The Zero Growth Post Postindustrial Plan for the USA signed in by Jimmy Carter. Middle class has to be destroyed....as we would be the stumbling block...example of the steel industry being taken out

* What is the Global 2000- accepted by official US policy – mass genocide by the club of rome, half the population by 2050!

* The Socialization of America

* Prior to 1913 had a surplus of 5 billion after all bills have been paid ( this was done prior to income tax!), Monies were brought in as a form of tarrif. Wilson Called congress and requested that we stop this “ISOLATIONIST”, which began the negative meaning of the word

* The entering of the UN 1946 – forced through senate via arbitary power (unconstitutional)

* [1:24] GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) was 26,000 pages in length and was only given 3 days for review. Laws in GATT come before those laws within the USA.

* 1965 – another calamity without debate – democratic reform immigration . Totally changed the face of the US.

Lightbulb Very Insightful Video

Quinn,

This is one of the most insightful video's I have seen.

I have his book. This needs to be known.

qu1nn
    An audio interview of John Coleman
    http://vyzygoth.com/audio/coleman7-9-07.mp3

his website
    http://coleman300.com/

qu1nn

I like this Dr John Coleman. But I disagree on two major issues.

1. religion - I think religion should be phazed out as a spiritual authority.

2. abortion - Not only should "all" humans have the right to choose, but keeping it safe and legal helps in keeping dysfunctional parents from contributing even more to a dysfunctional society and governemnt.

Now, I know there are many whose answer to this would be, "but if #1 was increased and followed #2 would be solved. And my answer to that is, "Humans tried that already, IT DOESNT WORK!" Its the 21st century, follow the science. And define Spirituality [in the books] as "the human instinct of curiosity". And understand that it was the invention of religion that highjacked that curiosity and corrupted the human consciousness.

qu1nn
    Interesting Excerpt from Matrix of Power - Maxwell:

In the Eleventh Report, State Investigations Committee on Education, published in 1953 by the California State Senate, it talks about the Illuminati. If you go out and search for it, a copy can be obtained for your further investigation. In dealing with the subject of Communism and secret societies of Communism in ] 953, on page 168, we will demonstrate further how important it is that you should know about, as well as study this document.

It says, Since many intelligent persons, even those in high official positions do not appear to have acquainted themselves with the real nature and seriousness of Communism, it is perhaps appropriate to briefly provide you with some really informative, authentic data concerning it. Communism and Russia are by no means synonymous. Russia merely occupies the unfortunate position of being Communism's first victim. Communism is synonymous with world revolution and seeks the destruction of all nations, the abolition of patriotism, religion, marriage, family, private property and all political and civil liberties, concerned with the establishment of a worldwide dictatorship of the so called proletariat, which is, in fact, an autocratic self-constituted dictatorship by a small group of self-perpetuating revolutionaries....

A bit later on page 169, the document goes on to say, So-called modern communism is apparently the same hypocritical and deadly world conspiracy to destroy civilization that was founded by the secret order of Illuminati in Bavaria in May 1, 1776, and that raised its hoary head here in our colonies at critical periods before the adoption of our Federal Constitution. The world revolution conspiracy appears to have been so well organized, and ever continuing to be ever on the alert to take advantage of every opportunity presenting itself, or that the conspirators could create.

...END...

Says so on the dollar:

"Annuit Coeptis," meaning "Our enterprise has been crowned with success."
    "Novus Ordo Seclorum" The New Order of the World

Damn Conspiracies.

qu1nn

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by qu1nn
    Wake Up America, Dr John Coleman
    Google Video, 1H 43Min
    Link HERE

Even though the lecture was done in the Clinton Era, there are MANY important points, some are listed below:

* super national committee called "Committee of 300"

* British East India Company.

* Goals are a one world government called the now, started with King George III.

* [33min] Club of Rome – Insidious, immeasurable harm to the US, kill industries and agricultural which is responsible for overpopulation of the planet. The Zero Growth Post Postindustrial Plan for the USA signed in by Jimmy Carter. Middle class has to be destroyed....as we would be the stumbling block...example of the steel industry being taken out

* What is the Global 2000- accepted by official US policy – mass genocide by the club of rome, half the population by 2050!

Why am I not "shocked" that the major nations of the world and the United States have been engaging in active & passive eugenics through

tampering with our food & water supply
    Addictive food additives and the obesity & other diseases they bring
    Poison prescription drugs

And hundreds of other eugenics programs I'm too depressed to think about.

How can "human beings" be so consistently god--damned cold-blooded towards innocent people?

Why the f-ck are wars, oil and prescription medication, all harmful/deadly he only ways to make huge amounts of money?!

* The Socialization of America

* Prior to 1913 had a surplus of 5 billion after all bills have been paid ( this was done prior to income tax!), Monies were brought in as a form of tarrif. Wilson Called congress and requested that we stop this “ISOLATIONIST”, which began the negative meaning of the word

* The entering of the UN 1946 – forced through senate via arbitary power (unconstitutional)

* [1:24] GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) was 26,000 pages in length and was only given 3 days for review. Laws in GATT come before those laws within the USA.

* 1965 – another calamity without debate – democratic reform immigration . Totally changed the face of the US.

If these holier-than-thou "leaders";This cabal that knows whats good for the rest of the world-If they're so intent on continuing their program of passive and active eugenics, why even bother with the tens-of-billions spent on surveilance;Spying on mainly harmless citizens who just want to carve out a basic, peaceful subsitance and some joy while they're on this planet?

What in HELL goes through the minds of these evil b-stards who through mass-deception and murder have "risen above the masses" and declared themselves "superior" to the masses?

What kind of EGOS do these meglomaniacs possess that they can play judge, jury and executioner for the rest of us?!

Do "they" derive some kind of "high," a perverted pleasure in deciding the fate of billions?

Sure I'm depressed and fatalistic!
    How can such deeply-entrenched multi-faceted devious plans be thwarted, reversed with the major conspirators brought to justice?

Here's the "big" question, guys:

Do you HONESTLY expect the GUILTY (Federal/high-ranking "independent prosecutors" & judges) to TRY;INVESTIGATE
    THEIR GUILTY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?

Where do you think the expression, "good old boys club came from?!"

These as-holes will NEVER betray their fellows, regardless of the suffering and agonies of the "common" middle class "peasant."

I'm not religious, but I SWEAR that I can hear the friggin' Four Horsemen of the Apocolaypse in the distance.

Sure. People in the highest levels of power will find their heart and their first decisions will be to shut down all spy sattelites in orbit, search for alternate forms of energy, ensure the safety of the food supply, bring the FDA & Pharmaceuticals to task, investigate & punish the true 9/11 planners-

That's if these powerful good samaritans aren't assassinated by their fellow "demi-Gods" while trying to restore decency & justice to our world.

I'm an fatalist because I'm a global realist (try to be)
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

wow..intense..more should read this.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Exclamation Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan_fettle
    I like this Dr John Coleman. But I disagree on two major issues.

1. religion - I think religion should be phazed out as a spiritual authority.

2. abortion - Not only should "all" humans have the right to choose, but keeping it safe and legal helps in keeping dysfunctional parents from contributing even more to a dysfunctional society and governemnt.

Now, I know there are many whose answer to this would be, "but if #1 was increased and followed #2 would be solved. And my answer to that is, "Humans tried that already, IT DOESNT WORK!" Its the 21st century, follow the science. And define Spirituality [in the books] as "the human instinct of curiosity". And understand that it was the invention of religion that highjacked that curiosity and corrupted the human consciousness.

"...The human instinct of curiosity...And understand that it was the invention of religion that highjacked that curiousity and corrupted the human consciousness..."

Damn! That's incredibly insightful! Thanks for posting that!

Organized religion is just another mind-numbing Novaicaine for the mindless meandering mass of Sheep that O-B-E-Y and have lost their sense of wonder and curiousity (most people)

Yes! I too want to stumble through life as a mindless drooling zombie that says "yes" and "no" as directed by my "superiors!"

What has pissed me off about religion for years has been how these b-st-ards SET BACK SCIENCE AND MEDICINE hundreds of years by PUNISHING and DISCREDITING the scientists & doctors discovering and researching our world.

"The Earth isn't the center of the Universe! Burn at the stake, disbeliever! That Catholic Church has all of the answers, not these heretics!!!"

Kind of like how that genius President Bush has held back the progress of science and medicine.

Emma Bull

^^^ its all of those things, BUT it has more to do with secuing power for their own bloodline and the bloodlines of the other global elites.

Secret Societies - http://www.crystalinks.com/conspiracy.html

Everything is a conspiracy.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Fog
    Everything is a conspiracy.
    When you have 30+ Energy industry executives in high positions of power in the Bush adminstration,
    the wealthiest Presidential cabinet in U.S. history, signing statements and Constitutional toilet paper leading towards soley Executive Branch rule, the most secret, inaccessible and criminal government in U.S. history, its kinda hard NOT to think "conspiracy" or in the very least, question the "good intentions" of our President, V.P. and other "saints" running and ruining our lives.

I mean, when privacy has become a total joke, its hard to trust your govt when its spying on everyone, rich & poor, collecting data, cataloguing all of us for what agenda I do not want to know.

Latest issue of "Artvoice" has an interesting interview with the author of a book debunking ALL conspiracies about the JFK assassination.

Does everyone have their microchip implanted and activated?

Good, obedient citizens.

Now...

"Kneel before George!!!"

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    When you have 30+ Energy industry executives in high positions of power in the Bush adminstration,
    the wealthiest Presidential cabinet in U.S. history, signing statements and Constitutional toilet paper leading towards soley Executive Branch rule, the most secret, inaccessible and criminal government in U.S. history, its kinda hard NOT to think "conspiracy" or in the very least, question the "good intentions" of our President, V.P. and other "saints" running and ruining our lives.

I mean, when privacy has become a total joke, its hard to trust your govt when its spying on everyone, rich & poor, collecting data, cataloguing all of us for what agenda I do not want to know.

Latest issue of "Artvoice" has an interesting interview with the author of a book debunking ALL conspiracies about the JFK assassination.

Does everyone have their microchip implanted and activated?

Good, obedient citizens.

Now...

"Kneel before George!!!"
    100% in agreement.

qu1nn

Fear Mongering?

20071101_QFiles_Alex Jones – Blueprint for Global Enslavement [*] (audio show)

New Movie: End Game http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/endgame.php

Jones - Fear mongering, excessive hype, selling product, or becoming accurate???
    Some of the general topics of the audio show include and the movie:

* How the globalists want to knock off the population, artificially create famines, and generally decrease the populations overall health.
    * Removal of scientists whom following virus, treating, develop vaccines, etc.
    * Attempting to set up for marshall law
    * Hoarding of weapons / ammo by fema & homeland security
    * on the defense authorization act
    * Removal of weapons from civilians
    * On torture; international red cross, UN
    * Permanent debtors prisons
    * Limiting cash withdrawals from US banking institutions
    * Demonize America on perfect to make the EU type of system look "good".

20071108_RL_J Corsi – Presidential Dictatorship

* 1 hr audio show some topics include:
    * The presidential Executive Orders that allow for presidential dictatorship
    * Media non-disclosure / complacency
    * Guilani links to Cintra and funding for the TTC NAFTA superhighway, 50 year contract to spain (paying spain for priveledge to drive on).
    * PPC (Public Private Partnerships). Global leases on American infrastructure... who will charge users, the state will guarantee no-compete tolls!. Profit realized in foreign countries. Do you think that it is a good idea to have the US infrastructure sold?

qu1nn

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

qu1nn

qu1nn

on the Balkanization of America

Audio Show HERE

qu1nn

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information