Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake Up America

Exclamation Thanks for info !!

[QUOTE=qu1nn]Wake Up America, Dr John Coleman
    Google Video, 1H 43Min
    Link HERE

Even though the lecture was done in the Clinton Era, there are MANY important points, some are listed below:

Very good report. Keep your guard up people. Fight the NWO and survive.

"The Era" was exposed a long time ago...

“Strange, indeed, must it appear to the impartial observer, but it is none the less true that all these carefully worded clauses proved unavailing to prevent the rise and growth of a political school which has persistently claimed that the government thus formed was not a compact between States, but was in effect a national government, set up above and over the States. An organization created by the States to secure the blessings of liberty and independence against foreign aggression, has been gradually perverted into a machine for their control in their domestic affairs. The creature has been exalted above its creators; the principals have been made subordinate to the agent appointed by themselves.” -Jefferson Davis 1861

Average age of the worlds greatest civilizations has been 200 years.
    These nations have progressed through this sequence…

From bondage to great courage
    From courage to liberty
    From liberty to abundance
    From abundance to selfishness
    From selfishness to apathy
    From apathy to dependence
    From dependence back to bondage

- Alexander Frasier Tyler ~ 1776

Liberty in America is already lost! No president will ever be interted into the white house to return liberty. "The People" will be the only source to demand it, and that will be through a bloody revolution. I will be dead long before I will ever wittness in america what the europeans have allowed to happen to them. And Im young which mean the authoritarians are going to have to kill me before I will ever agree to be one of their dependents. Piss on them!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan_fettle
    "The Era" was exposed a long time ago...

“Strange, indeed, must it appear to the impartial observer, but it is none the less true that all these carefully worded clauses proved unavailing to prevent the rise and growth of a political school which has persistently claimed that the government thus formed was not a compact between States, but was in effect a national government, set up above and over the States. An organization created by the States to secure the blessings of liberty and independence against foreign aggression, has been gradually perverted into a machine for their control in their domestic affairs. The creature has been exalted above its creators; the principals have been made subordinate to the agent appointed by themselves.” -Jefferson Davis 1861

Average age of the worlds greatest civilizations has been 200 years.
    These nations have progressed through this sequence…

From bondage to great courage
    From courage to liberty
    From liberty to abundance
    From abundance to selfishness
    From selfishness to apathy
    From apathy to dependence
    From dependence back to bondage

- Alexander Frasier Tyler ~ 1776

Liberty in America is already lost! No president will ever be interted into the white house to return liberty. "The People" will be the only source to demand it, and that will be through a bloody revolution. I will be dead long before I will ever wittness in america what the europeans have allowed to happen to them. And Im young which mean the authoritarians are going to have to kill me before I will ever agree to be one of their dependents. Piss on them!
    Whoah! KILLER POST!!!

The quote by Alexander Frasier Tyler sums up the EXACT social-historical-political progression-regression of the United States and show WHY the mileu's been "fertile" for an easy takeover by a fascist-styled governemnt.

"Liberty in America is already lost" and a return to a nation of liberty would ONLY be through a "bloody revolution" which is impossible with "good folk" like Blackwater, a loyal active duty GOVERNMENT military, police, national guard, neighbor reporting neighbor, a surveillence network of satellites, computers with demonic databases that make "The Matrix" look like a joke!!

It is literally impossible to start up a true-dedicated grass roots movement to take back our lost liberties because a movement that would pose even the SLIGHTEST threat to the "powers that be" would be swatted down like a fly

I can not imagine any viable scenario in which we, the people will EVER take our liberties back.

Europe's glory days are long past although most of it lives in a relative state of peace

The United States' days of "liberty & justice for all" haven't existed for decades."
    That's the "beauty" of fascism;Its S-L-O-W-L-Y phased in over decades so that the citizenry can't notice the loss of nearly all of their freedoms

I mean, in THIS country if our government WERE to take away all of the rights they've done over the last fifty or more years while telling us to be "afraid";

If the U.S. government (and hidden partners) "took over America" in one year, there WOULD be a "bloody revolution" and some of those Freedom Fighters would be from our own military, law enforcement and yes, politicians from the Federal government.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

The war on drugs is a perfect example of a "drill".
    The war on terror is an example of a drill.
    Huricane Katrina....drill.
    Now look at Pakistan. Our "friend" the military dictator declares martial law....
    Drill Drill Drill...

The puppet master is learning how to modify its machine.
    And all the candidates for official offices are available "parts" that are not compatibile with "we the people".

Its all a sharade.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan_fettle
    The war on drugs is a perfect example of a "drill".
    The war on terror is an example of a drill.
    Huricane Katrina....drill.
    Now look at Pakistan. Our "friend" the military dictator declares martial law....
    Drill Drill Drill...

The puppet master is learning how to modify its machine.
    And all the candidates for official offices are available "parts" that are not compatibile with "we the people".

Its all a sharade.
    You know what?

Our government's credibility is the same as a pathological liar.
    I rarely believe anything we hear via the government-controlled news

The "schedule" towards total fascism has been sped up and yes, these are most likely "drills";Practice for the total, absolute martial law.

No. There is no "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." That's just a joke of a slogan.
    The centraliziation of global power or fascism in the United States goes far beyond any petty partisian goals or issues.

Enough of this pathetic denial, "Fascism would NEVER happen in the U.S."

What makes the United States "immune" from a slow, deliberate takeover (that's been sped up to meet the needs and goals of the malovelent sh-t seeking centralized power in America)

"Go shopping, Amurica! Enjoy what lil' freedoms y'all have left, while ya ca! Heh heh heh! Murry Christmas, losers!!"

Emma Bull

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. - H. L. Mencken
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Yep! And look at the lies that children are raised with.

Santa Claus
    Tooth Fairy
    Disney
    Hollywood
    4th of July
    Thanksgiving
    Jesus
    Bibles
    Gods
    Video games
    Pier preasure
    Parental over-protection
    minimum wage job, boss/co-workers

I learned very early on in traffic court that all you have to do is lie. Speeding ticket? Just plead not guilty and get it reduced. The legal system is based on lies. Best liar wins!

People love to be lied to. They "expect" to be lied to. They will get mad if you do NOT lie to them. But if they catch you lying they will be mad too. Its the civilization of hypocrites. The Hypocrite Species.

I can see the encylcopedia's now... year 2125... Hypocrit-sapiens have officially evolved into robo-sapiens...programmed to never know what is a lie and what is the truth. Blind Obedience is the path to happiness. Oops wait a minute, we already have that. hehehe....

qu1nn
    Links for SEVERAL GOOD free online movies, notice at the top...multiple pages

http://pbsblog.com/moviespg1.html

qu1nn

qu1nn
    Interesting Audio Show:

- on the state control
    - on the marriage license being adulterous as it is technically a 3rd party marriage with state having authority over you and your family. Legally termed guardian ward relationship. The marriage license is held by the department of commerce…any kids you have are owned by the state and just a commodity. The signing of the birth certificate is the final blow.
    - Churches signing over rights to gain privileges under the IRS Sanctioned state corporations

has anyone researched this angle?

qu1nn

qu1nn

Are All Men Created Equal?

Are All Men Created Equal?

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. Is that a statement of fact or a political
    proposition? It is a political proposition. We can see for ourselves that
    people are not equal. They are not equal in height or weight, in intelligence
    or ambition, in energy or in the circumstances of their birth. Only
    a fool would think that a child born in poverty has an equal chance of succeeding as a child born into a family of great wealth.

Let's look at the context in which that proposition was put forward by Thomas Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence. In his day in Europe, there were two classes of people. There was the aristocracy and there were the commoners. Members of the aristocracy had definite privileges that the commoner could never hope to have.

The privileges of the aristocracy, it is important to note, were granted by the state. The aristocrat was not by nature endowed with any superior qualities. Some of them, in fact, were quite inferior. They were elevated by the laws or the whims of kings, not by nature. So what Jefferson and his comrades were saying is that in America, there will be no aristocracy. The state will not grant privileges to some people and withhold them from others. In other words, all people would be equal before the law.

It is to the great credit of the American people that the struggle to achieve equality before the law continues to this day. Yet it also is important to understand the difference between a political ideal and a fact of nature.
    A writer once observed that the characteristic of nature's creation was profusion, not uniformity. Some modern Americans get so confused by the idea of equality that they expect uniform results. It is folly, however, to expect that children with different degrees of intelligence will achieve equal academic results. That is as foolish as expecting every child will be a football or basketball star.

It is folly to expect that men with different amounts of ambition and energy will all achieve the same material success. It is stupid to assert that people with physical handicaps are the equal of people without them. At one time in our history, differences were accepted as natural. I was taught as a child that everyone, regardless of his or her circumstances, was entitled to courtesy
    and respect. I was taught as a child that the important factor in a human being was character, not wealth or position. No American should ever fawn over or scorn another human being. Wealth or position does not confer superiority. Poverty does not equate with inferiority. The attempt by some politicians to force equality of results in schools puts an impossible burden
    on teachers. The expectations of some parents also put an intolerable burden on some children. Not every child is going to make straight A's. The notion that those interested in vocational or commercial skills are somehow inferior to those who prefer academic subjects is obnoxiously wrong. I've needed many a plumber and electrician, but I've never needed a Ph.D.

©2007 BY KING FEATURES SYNDICATE
    Charley Reese is a nationally syndicated columnist whose no-holds-barred
    style has won him a host of devoted followers who relish his free-wheeling,
    unabashed love of the truth, no matter whose ox is gored. Long associated with The Orlando Sentinel, Reese was formerly active in a variety of state, local and national political endeavors. Write to Charley Reese at P.O. Box 2446, Orlando, Fla. 328

qu1nn

Continental Highway - Doublespeak

qu1nn

Buy A Gun

Buy A Gun
    by Chuck Baldwin
    December 14, 2007

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." (Luke 22:36 KJV)

Most of us are aware that the heroic actions of a brave woman at the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado a few days ago saved the lives of perhaps scores, or even hundreds, of people. However, her bravery would not have counted for much had she not been armed.

On that fateful December Sunday, a man by the name of Matthew Murray entered the church armed to the teeth. According to press reports, he was armed with a semi-automatic rifle, two handguns, some smoke grenades, and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition.

By the time Murray arrived in the Colorado Springs church, he had already killed four people: two at a missionary training center miles away, and two in the church parking lot. He had wounded several others. No one realized it at the time, but the man was a serial killer in the midst of a rampage. He doubtless planned to kill as many people as he could, as there were thousands of people inside the church. Had there not been an armed citizen in the church house, the death toll would have been massive.

According to church spokesmen, the congregation has over a dozen members who volunteered to serve as security personnel for the church. Jeanne Assam was one of those volunteers.

A former police officer, Assam said, "I saw him [Murray] coming through the doors, and I took cover, and I waited for him to get closer. I came out of cover, I identified myself and engaged him and took him down." Murray died in the exchange. Although Assam shot him several times with her 9mm pistol, the coroner's office said that Murray actually succumbed to a self-inflicted gunshot wound. After being incapacitated by Assam's gunfire, Murray apparently turned one of his weapons on himself.

Chalk one up for the good guys, or in this case, good gals.

Have you noticed how the media dropped the Colorado story as soon as it was discovered that a lawfully armed citizen ended the potential massacre by using her own handgun? Had the killer been successful in murdering scores of people, however, it would have been at the top of the news for weeks. As it is, the story is already buried in the dungeon section of the news, if it is in the news at all.

One thing the national news media will always ignore is the practice of lawful self-defense. For example, most people are probably not aware of the fact that American citizens use a firearm to defend themselves more than 2.4 million times EVERY YEAR. That is more than 6,500 times EVERY DAY. This means that, each year, firearms are used 60 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. Furthermore, of the 2.4 million self-defense cases, more than 192,000 are by women defending themselves against sexual assault. And in less than eight percent of those occasions is a shot actually fired. The vast majority of the time (92%), the mere presence of a firearm helps to avert a major crime from occurring. That is what Congressman Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD) concluded after extensive research. According to Rep. Bartlett, the number of defensive uses is four times the number of crimes reported committed with guns.

John Lott, senior research scientist at the University of Maryland, agrees with Bartlett. His book "More Guns, Less Crime" documents the fact that--instead of being a cause of crime--firearms in the hands of private citizens are actually a major deterrent to crime.

Another fact conveniently ignored by the major media is the connection between wanton killings and so-called "gun-free" zones. For an example of this, look no further than the Virginia Tech massacre. In spite of Virginia state laws that allow citizens to carry concealed weapons for self-defense, Virginia Tech forbade its students and faculty from carrying weapons for self-defense on campus. Had a student or faculty member been armed--as was Ms. Assam in the Colorado Springs attack--no doubt many, if not most, of the Virginia Tech victims would not have died. Obviously, bad guys do not pay any attention to "gun-free" zones, except to note that such zones create a free-killing environment.

Is it any wonder that those states and cities with the most restrictive gun control laws tend to also be home to the highest crime rates? The old saying is still true. "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns." There is another saying I like even better. "When guns are outlawed, I will be an outlaw."

Even our Lord understood and validated the right of every person to arm themselves for personal self-defense. He said, "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." (Luke 22:36 KJV) The old Roman sword was the First Century equivalent of a modern handgun. It was the most practical and convenient form of self-defense available at that time. Also, please note that at least two of Jesus' disciples (one of whom was Simon Peter) were in the habit of carrying their own personal swords, and Jesus never rebuked them. (See Luke 22:38.)

Jesus also acknowledged, "When a strong man ARMED [emphasis added] keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." (Luke 11:21)

Furthermore, the Apostle Paul said, emphatically, "But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." (I Tim. 5:8) Does "not providing for his own" include not providing protection? Of course it does.

The right and, yes, obligation of personal self-defense is entrenched in both Christian and American tradition. People who would deny citizens the right to arm themselves are either naïvely ignorant or deliberately duplicitous. As Robert Heinlein said, "An armed society is a polite society."

America's Founding Fathers agreed with Heinlein. Thomas Jefferson said, "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." He also said, "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Samuel Adams said, "[T]he said Constitution [shall] be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms."

James Madison said, "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms."

Thomas Paine said, "[A]rms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property . . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

George Washington called the private collections of arms "the people's liberty's teeth."

America must always preserve the right to keep and bear arms. To do any less is to invite oppression and tyranny, not to mention acts of violence.

Some years back, Alan Rice of the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) wrote, "Since 1900 at least seven major genocides have occurred resulting in the murder of 50-60 million people:

*Ottoman Turkey, 1915-17; 1-1.5 million Armenians murdered;
    *Soviet Union, 1929-53; 20 million anti-Communists and anti-Stalinists murdered;
    *Nazi Germany & Occupied Europe, 1933-45; 13 million Jews, Gypsies, and Anti-Nazi murdered;
    *China, 1949-52, 1957-60 & 1966-1976; 20 million anti-Communists murdered;
    *Guatemala, 1960-1981; 100,000 Mayan Indians murdered;
    *Uganda, 1971-1979; 300,000 Christians and Political Rivals of Idi Amin murdered;
    *Cambodia, 1975-1979; 1 million murdered."

Rice continued to say, "In all seven of the genocides summarized above, gun control laws were in force before the genocide occurred, in some cases decades before. In five of the seven genocides, the lethal law, the gun control law was in force before the genocide regime took power."

Rice also said, "Gun control laws are usually enacted during a crisis or a perceived crisis." He then said, "Government officials, not hate groups or common criminals, were responsible for these seven genocides. In most of these cases the murder victims outnumbered their murderers; yet they were powerless to defend themselves because they were disarmed."

Do the math yourself. Absent an armed citizen, 32 innocent people lost their lives at Virginia Tech, while the presence of 1 armed citizen resulted in 2 innocent deaths in Colorado Springs. Furthermore, the presence of over 200 million firearms in the possession of the American people has done more to keep America free than any other human element--bar none!

Therefore, to help keep your family safe and your country free, go buy a gun.

© Chuck Baldwin

This column is archived as http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c200..._20071214.html

Thank you very much.
    That is the best argument for private gun ownership I have ever read.

Have to check out major changes in gun laws since skippy became President.

My ONLY contention with this article is that in case of a Fascist takeover or any other murderous actions by our own government, the armed forces will be much, much better equiped than 99% of gun owners.

"They'll get my gun when they pry it from my cold dead hands" is almost laughable against tanks, rocket launchers-Hell even the vast array of non-lethal weapons at the military's disposal can incapacitate us in a worst-case scenario.

The SAME technology which spies on us and knows our every move could easily stop any defense or rebellion before it starts.

Excepting an attack upon Americans or targeted groups of by our own government,
    guns obviously DO save a huge number of lives in the U.S. each year and

-WHY the mainstream media doesn't cover something as "American as guns" in a fair context with all of the facts is ALMOST a mystery to me.

Fact is, if enough responsible citizens own guns, as a populace we'll have far less to fear from Achmed the boogeyman and other nefarious monsters hiding under the bed and in the closet.

"They" WANT us to be afraid.
    Private (responsible) gun ownership takes away much of the fear, runing the govt's and media's propaganda.

Again, thanks for the article.

It clarifies an awful lot of misconceptions and gaps in my knowledge about private gun ownership.

Emma Bull

I am all for gun ownship. And I agree with the quote, ""An armed society is a polite society." But I dont understand why people always have to bring jesus and religion into it.

If the myth of jesus were true, and if religion is what it keeps saying it is, someone would have given that jerk a bed for the night and supposedly none of this would have happend. Now dont go taking that the wrong way! I am disappointed that people were killed and I am glad that woman shot that jerk! But the more people use religion to spin the truth, the more the religious look like hypocrites. Its really starting to get irritating.

qu1nn

Another Series of Suggested Audio

Show 1
    Show 2
    Show 3

requires quicktime

Pay attention to the names and the patterns.

qu1nn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information