Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's talk "texting"

I have cricket and my bill is 56 a month includes everything unlimted including insurance on my phone. I tend to break and lose phones. I have gone through 4 phones since the end of summer.

My one phone fell of my car and was ran over and still worked just couldn't read text and press certain buttons, I used it for like a week after it was ran over before I bought a new one.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    what's next I'll probably open a facebook account....
    What's wrong with that? I have one. Some give an hour by hour synopsis of their life. Not me. I find interesting news & stuff & post it. I'll send you a link shortstuff. Maybe you'll need to join to get to it though. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by anyones neighbor View Post
    What's wrong with that? I have one. Some give an hour by hour synopsis of their life. Not me. I find interesting news & stuff & post it. I'll send you a link shortstuff. Maybe you'll need to join to get to it though. :-)
    My whole family including my grandparents who are in their 80's are on facebook. They like to go on and see pictures of their great grandchildren that are on the otherside of the country. It really is nice for them.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    My whole family including my grandparents who are in their 80's are on facebook. They like to go on and see pictures of their great grandchildren that are on the otherside of the country. It really is nice for them.
    Yep that's true. People anywhere in the world can see which is why I stick to family stuff (non-personal), pics, etc. plus news from anywhere & everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by anyones neighbor View Post
    Yep that's true. People anywhere in the world can see which is why I stick to family stuff (non-personal), pics, etc. plus news from anywhere & everywhere!
    thanx neighbor, I went on very nice. Love how you have it set up. I am at that point where I am dabbling into the idea. I just don't know. I worry, what are the fears of getting facebook? I hear so much stuff.

Don't worry, I usually am not a that type that is a wimp. BUT, I heard stuff and actually know people who had problems....

Well who knows...maybe I will someday.

Sometimes texting works:

Text message blows up suicide bomber by accident

A "Black Widow" suicide bomber planned a terrorist attack in central Moscow on New Year's Eve but was killed when an unexpected text message set off her bomb too early, according to Russian security sources.

Security sources believe a message from her mobile phone operator wishing her a happy new year received just hours before the planned attack triggered her suicide belt, killing her at a safe house.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information