Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuscon Congresswomen Griffords

Tuscon Congresswomen Griffords

Sad happening in Tuscon, a 22 year old started shooting up an event of Congresswoman Griffords, killing about 5 so far, wounding many! Bloggers are blaming tea party people & Sarah Palin already, instead of laying blame for something that just happened, please pray for the families & all affected by this, which is just about everyone....
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

It's a very sad and tragic day but, well, when Sarah and the teabaggers show up at rallies with guns and talk for months about "second amendment solutions" it shouldn't come as any surprise that people are looking at them for blame.
    Meow, baby

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    It's a very sad and tragic day but, well, when Sarah and the teabaggers show up at rallies with guns and talk for months about "second amendment solutions" it shouldn't come as any surprise that people are looking at them for blame.
    The shooter's hero is Hitler, was Hitler a teabagger? Anything in common with Palin, his YouTube rants point out a highly disturbed, anti-government nut, not left, right, or middle, but nothing's set in concrete, so stop the blame game, it's not becoming of anyone....
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    The shooter's hero is Hitler, was Hitler a teabagger? Anything in common with Palin, his YouTube rants point out a highly disturbed, anti-government nut, not left, right, or middle, but nothing's set in concrete, so stop the blame game, it's not becoming of anyone....
    Loughner's Youtube rants talk about monetary policy (a gold-backed currency) and immigration issues. And those are hotbutton topics for which side of the political spectrum....?

And Palin's target mark over Giffords may well be a coincidence. But in no way can I believe the the TONE of the message is a coincidence.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

And how will Palin spin her way out of this:

Gabrielle Giffords was number 4 on Palin's only "17 more to go" target poster.

Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner: A Certified Lefty Nut -- His Videos, Favorite Books: Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf UPDATE: High School Friend Calls Him "Very Lefty"
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ified-nut.html

Not that his political leanings matter- the guy was obviously an mentally retarded nutjob. But likely an Obama voter nevertheless based on this information from his friends.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ified-nut.html

Not that his political leanings matter- the guy was obviously an mentally retarded nutjob. But likely an Obama voter nevertheless based on this information from his friends.
    Yankee, great research & post, but we don't know if this nut case ever was even registered to vote yet alone for Pres. Obama? I'll bet this guy never voted, but I'll also bet he was never on Palin's "PAC" website too, I mean he was/is a Nazi-Communist, not a Democrat, not a Republican, just sick... Just pray for those that were there & their loved ones....

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    Sarah showed up at rallies with guns? Link?

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    Sarah showed up at rallies with guns? Link?
    Good catch mesue, I missed that, I want pictures of tea party people at rallies with guns, not pics of Sarah hunting with guns in Alaska !!

From the Cleveland Leader website:

That doesn't appear to jive with what his closest friends say of his left wing leanings.

Plus he used a pistol with an extended mag, not an m16...
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Good catch mesue, I missed that, I want pictures of tea party people at rallies with guns, not pics of Sarah hunting with guns in Alaska !!
    I'll wait for them too

I see all the righties are hiding behind the old reliable "he's a nut" lines they used when McVeigh and Nichols murdered 168 people in OKC in 1995 and Kopp assassinated Bernard Slepian in 1998.

Guess what, it's NOT anonymous voices in their heads telling these nutwings to murder their "enemies", it's the voices of Palin and assorted other Republican politicians spouting violence rhetoric.

BTW, Nazism is a RW political movement and Communism is a LW political movement. They don't "meet in the middle" and join up, despite the repeated claims of RW asshats to the contrary. DOH.

And I don't know any liberals who embrace anti-immigrant bigotry as part of their agendas. However, it's a key plank of most RW ones.

We can point fingers but some people just have mental illinesses. Take John Hinckley and guys like Mark Chapman.

I still say they know right from wrong but they seek their 15 minutes of fame. Are they edged on a little??.. maybe.. but they are deranged.

Of course, the parties have to put their spin on it..
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information