Thread: Iraqi prime minister says U.S. troops can go 'anytime they want'

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Iraqi prime minister says U.S. troops can go 'anytime they want'

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki shrugged off U.S. doubts of his government's military and political progress Saturday, saying Iraqi forces are capable and American troops can leave "anytime they want."
    Full Story

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident

Full Story
    So, why are we still there? It's clear these guys don't want us around; not that they ever did. We did, after all, invade their country.

I say pull out immediately, and let Saudi Arabia et al take care of Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    So, why are we still there? It's clear these guys don't want us around; not that they ever did. We did, after all, invade their country.

I say pull out immediately, and let Saudi Arabia et al take care of Iraq.
    What, have the sheikhs get their hands dirty?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    What, have the sheikhs get their hands dirty?
    Heaven's no. I'm sure someone else would do their bidding -- i.e. dirty work -- for them.

Post A Letter From President Bush To Iraq's Prime Minister

FROM THE DESK OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

Dear Nouri in hurry,

Listen, ya ungrateful fig-eating fool! We ain't gonna leave Iran-Iraq! Don't worry Nouri, we'll leave when we're good an' ready, meaning NEVER!

Ah've spent hundreds of billions of hard-earned Amurican tax dollars paying muh corporate benefactors, building the biggest damned U.S. embassy in the world oh, an ' bringing Democracy to yer people an you're crying "Yankee go home! We no need you no more?!"

Whut the HELL ever gave you the idea that you're in charge of Iran-Iraq, Nouri in a hurry?! I tell you what to do an' say!!!

Them Democrats puttin' words in that date-munching mouth of yours, Nouri?

Your soldiers can't do sh-t! What're ya gonna do? Let Al Qaida run yur country?!

Nouri in a hurry, don't worry! Everythin's fine with Iraq and the United States and if ya go cryin' to the media again, I'll have ya shot n' killed by a gun, Nouri in a hurry!!

"Sticky Maliki!" Heh heh heh heh!

Sincerely,

Yur friend an' ruler,

George W. (War hero) Bush

P.S. Rent "Alladin," Nouri. Its a good documentary about Iraq an' its easy to understand!
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Post Prime Minister Maliki Replies To President Bush

Dear President Bush,

I appreciate your great nation bringing to Democracy to Iraq, now I humbly ask you to please leave our country in peace, so that we may establish our own government as we are not "leetle children" that can not take care of ourselves.

There was no need to threaten me, George, for I have been loyal to your country and calling me a "date and fig-eating fool" was most unnecessary!

Also, to threaten my life by "having me killed and shot with a gun" was not very nice.

And my name is not "Nouri in a hurry," Mr. George Bush!! Is not funny to mock a man's name, you know!!

I have spoke with the Saudis, the Iranians and the Turks and they are most willing to help Iraq rebuild into a great Western Democracy.

And I weel speak to reporters any time I want to because I am Prime Minister, Mr. Grits-eating red neck, great Satan deektator!!!

Get your troops and corporate piple out of my country this instant or I get mad and you no like me when I'm angry, Georgie porgie!!

Your former servant,

Nouri Al Maliki!!

And I SAW "Alladin!" Is stoopid cartoon, but I no like it! I no like you either!

Emma Bull

Wouldn't it be funny General Petreus announced to our troops in Iraq, "well, Al Malicki says we ain't needed, so lets get on outta here, people!"

THEN over a period of three days, ALL U.S. troops fly out of Iraq but the Army leaves ALL EMPLOYEES FOR WAR PROFITEERS BEHIND AND AT THE MERCY OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE.

After coming home to their famalies, ticker tape parades and other ceremonies to honor them our vets receive the very best medical care and benefits accorded to vets!

With no fear of repercussions by the government, thousands of troops give "tell all" interviews on the TRUE atrocities in Iraq with hundreds writing books on the war-profiteering and civillian deaths

President Bush, Cheney, Rove and the rest go into hiding, Pelosi is TEMPORARILY made President,

D.C. undergoes a major "housecleaning" of any other rodents and vermin that have been undermining our political process,

SOCIALIZED healthcare is passed by the House, against the protests of the pharmaceuticals

The Patriot Act become null & void, our northern and southern border are secured and-

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!!!

Damned alarm clock!

And I was having such a nice dream!!!!

Emma Bull

Post Pitching War With Iran?

PLEASE-PLEASE tell me that the "rumors" about invading Iran are ONLY "rumors!"

Emma Bull

We are sending the Bush Twins.....

Errrr not

Last edited by steven; July 16th, 2007 at 06:09 PM.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Smile

We should get the rest of the rational and scientific people out of there, then leave and let them get on with their genocide. And in 2 years nuke the entire region, secure the oil. And rebuild after the books are balanced.

Thread Information