Thread: Boston hotel down

Boston hotel down

Hey, just went by and saw the hotel has been demolished. It's about time. It was an eyesore for the residents in the area and a place where kids could sure get into some easy trouble.

Hopefully the owner rebuilds a new and improved Boston Hotel and carry on a great tradition in town.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    Hey, just went by and saw the hotel has been demolished. It's about time. It was an eyesore for the residents in the area and a place where kids could sure get into some easy trouble.

Hopefully the owner rebuilds a new and improved Boston Hotel and carry on a great tradition in town.
    I fully agree

I miss that place. I had dinner there a couple days before it went up in smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    I miss that place. I had dinner there a couple days before it went up in smoke.
    So do I... I hope they're going to rebuild it... There have been rumors, but I don't want to believe anything just yet.

Do you know who the demolition contractor is?
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

I swear I saw an add for them in the penny saver.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Do you know who the demolition contractor is?
    No, I'm sorry I don't. The owner had it demolished at his own expense. I heard it was around $30,000. I hope the owner (Bill D.) is able to straighten matters out with ins. co. so hopefully he will be able to rebuild.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    I swear I saw an add for them in the penny saver.
    You may have.

The Boston Inn across the road is now the NEW Boston Hotel (also owned by Bill D.) and they are still serving great dinners.

No, I'm sorry I don't. The owner had it demolished at his own expense. I heard it was around $30,000. I hope the owner (Bill D.) is able to straighten matters out with ins. co. so hopefully he will be able to rebuild.
    Thanks Sneakers, I suppose I shouldn't be so lazy, I can check with the municipitatlity (sic?) as they probably had to get permits, etc.
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Thanks Sneakers, I suppose I shouldn't be so lazy, I can check with the municipitatlity (sic?) as they probably had to get permits, etc.
    It's my understanding the owner filed all the proper permits with the town. I guess that would be a good place to start.

Thread Information