Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cover up and Fraud Extortion against the People of The State of New York.*

Cover up and Fraud Extortion against the People of The State of New York.*

Dear Editor,*
    Thank you for taking the time to read this. In the last 8 months I’v been having a serious problem with my tenant. She is a belmont client and has been harassing me, charged me with harassing her, holding my house hostage, tried to put a order of protection on me to keep me away from my own house. Harassing my new tenants downstairs from her. All because I was evicting her for welfare fraud,* She’s been breaking the law by having her boyfriend live with her, and using belmont and their polices to protect her and get away with it. By doing so she and many others like her and her boyfriend all across WNY are costing the tax payers millions of dollars. Through the course of this whole ordeal it seems I have uncovered fraud and a major cover up by Belmont's actions on handling my case and many other home owners all across WNY. I have documents, emails, voice mails and witnesses, and have a* great way to get the rest of the evidence to prove belmont is covering up crimes and committing* fraud.
    ** * * When people are loosing there jobs, programs for children and the elderly are being cut, cut from people who really need them . I have submitted proof to belmont that a crime has been committed and there is a major coverup going on costing the tax payers millions of dollars. Because as a land lord according to Belmont's policy the only right I have is the freedom of speech and the freedom of the press. I would like to call out to all the land lords in WNY who have been victimized like me to email me there story and the proof they have.*Its about time the tax payers have a voice and expose belmont and stop them from covering up crimes, committing fraud and allowing some of there clients to commit extortion against the People of The State of New york. With your help and all the evidence I have I’m sure hundreds if not thousands of your readers who have been victimize like me Will be happy to share there stories and stand up with me and fight to save the tax payers millions of dollars.
    If you would like to speak to me, or send me your story please email me at Fightforourrights61@yahoo.com
    Sincerely Marc Anthony
    Tax Payer

Having a boyfriend live with you is not illegal. You need to brush up on your real estate law if you're going to be a landlord.
    Meow, baby

Oh.. Yes it is..

He has to be in the Belmont lease.. Does he have income?.. Did you talk to the Director of Belmont?

Is she on Social Service? Did you call the welfare worker? The workers supervisor? The Commissioner of Social Service? Did you call Social Service SID? Is he the father of any of the children?

Is there enough bedrooms with this extra occupant? Is the house clean and habitable? Is there anything illegal going on?- drugs, loud music, disturbing the quality of the neighborhood.

When is the lease up? You don't have to renew it either.. Is her portion of the rent paid up?

Have you been keeping record of all correspondence you sent to your tenant and all agencies... as certified letters?
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

He is not in Belmont lease, makes a good living. I talked to her case worker and her supervisor. He signed a lease that said he lives their. I gave a copy of His lease to her case worker and along with other things. He is the father of one, there is enough bedrooms, the house is very clean and habitable, nice part of riverside and the only illegal going on is Belmont knowing he’s there and not doing anything about it. The lease is up in Feb 2011. Belmont pays her’s he pays the balance and has not been paying. As far as keeping record yes I have. does Belmont and section 8 even have a investigation unit or do the case workers believe just what their clients say?

Wait it out and evict if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Fightforourrights61 View Post
    He is not in Belmont lease, makes a good living. I talked to her case worker and her supervisor. He signed a lease that said he lives their. I gave a copy of His lease to her case worker and along with other things. He is the father of one, there is enough bedrooms, the house is very clean and habitable, nice part of riverside and the only illegal going on is Belmont knowing he’s there and not doing anything about it. The lease is up in Feb 2011. Belmont pays her’s he pays the balance and has not been paying. As far as keeping record yes I have. does Belmont and section 8 even have a investigation unit or do the case workers believe just what their clients say?
    WAIT UNTIL FEB. 2011...and not renew the lease. Give 30 day notice of non-renewal in writing to both Belmont and tenant prior to end date.. If tenant is not out at end of month, start eviction proceedings for overstay. Simplest way out, why go thru the rest of the aggravation!?

^^^What he said. Eviction for holdover tenancy is much easier to prove and much more clean-cut than eviction for failure to pay.

It's strange that you were okay with the setup until he stopped paying, then became a upright citizen looking for welfare fraud and abuse. It was fine when he was paying, no? Doesn't that make you an accessory to the fraud?
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Alternatives...

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    WAIT UNTIL FEB. 2011...and not renew the lease. Give 30 day notice of non-renewal in writing to both Belmont and tenant prior to end date.. If tenant is not out at end of month, start eviction proceedings for overstay. Simplest way out, why go thru the rest of the aggravation!?
    OR...if you cant wait...then start eviction proceedings for non-payment of rent...bal due of what tenant portion pays...
    Beware..unless you're very competent...hire a lawyer...it's a worthwhile investment..the system can eat you up if you dont know what you;re doing...plus good ol' Legal Aid will be there soliciting clients(tenants) for free legal representation...while you may have none...and the judge cannot give you legal advice!

I don't want to jump the gun.. but they are right.. The best way is not to renew and if they don't move= it is considered a hold over...

I still would check out the lease for the proper dates.. If the end is 2/28/11, does the lease say - 30 days or 60 days, 1 month prior. You have to make sure you give them proper notice that you will not extend it ? Since they are problem tenants- I would do it so they receive it 32 days in advance certified (no return receipt needed)....

You don't need to put a written reason for them to leave in your letter.. You just state you elect not to renew..

Oh.. Social Service Investigation is called SID which is Special Investigation Division.. They are in the book.. I would put everyone on notice and don't get upset with the stress..

It may seem like that but his name appeared on one of her statements from Belmont we had no idea it was his son, she led us to believe it was her boyfriend. and he stop paying after i submitted proof to Belmont and tried to evict them. And your wrong about me I am a upright citizen and do care people like them who are stealing from tax payers like you.

It may seem like that but his name appeared on one of her statements from Belmont we had no idea it was his son, she led us to believe it was her boyfriend. and he stop paying after i submitted proof to Belmont and tried to evict them. And your wrong about me I am a upright citizen and do care people like them who are stealing from tax payers like you.
    No one is questioning " a upright citizen " We are talking the best avenues for eviction to help you get rid of your headache..

Since the lease is almost up .. That is the best way.. proper notice and if they refuse to move then as a hold over..

I hope you understand the difference btw a hold over eviction and a non-payment eviction..-

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer..You have been advised to consult with your attorney and other professionals . This is for educational purposes only.

This is what I hear:

"WAAHHHH!!! I get a guaranteed rent for as long as the tenant is in my apartment!!! And, even though I am getting a gub'mint handout, the gub'mint isn't doing enough for me!!! WAHHHHHH!!!"

Here, let me make a phone call for you:

Because, honestly, the only reason you are giving your tenant crap is because you don't like the boyfriend. Every decent landlord I know of doesn't care if a boyfriend is living in the apartment, as long as it doesn't turn into a flop house for 15 people...

Well, guess what guy? You get the gub'mint securing your check every month, helping pay your mortgage. You really don't have a shoulder to cry on here, methinks.

Belmont property in Riverside? Give me a farking break. Move that Belmont crap out of Riverside anyways. Plenty of good tenants, who are willing to pay a decent rent, as long as you are a decent landlord.

You want them out? Start eviction for non-payment of rent. Welcome to the world of being a landlord, which I'll assume you have some knack for since you already know how to work the Belmont program.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

your comments show what kind of person you are. Just because people are on Belmont or section 8 don’t mean there a pice of crap. A lot of good people need help and should be helped. so another comments from you mean nothing to me. so you can save your breath. and how dare you mention Jesus’s name after comment like that sham on you.

Good luck to you. These situations are never fun.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

your comments show what kind of person you are. Just because people are on Belmont or section 8 don’t mean there a pice of crap. A lot of good people need help and should be helped. so another comments from you mean nothing to me. so you can save your breath. and how dare you mention Jesus’s name after comment like that sham on you.
    I never said they were pieces of crap. I said that if you don't accept Belmont, there are plenty of people willing to pay out of pocket for a place in Riverside.

I know, as I live in Riverside.

It's plainly easy to see here that you are only giving your tenant a hard time because you don't like her boyfriend.

So, suck it up. You want them out: Evict them.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    I never said they were pieces of crap. I said that if you don't accept Belmont, there are plenty of people willing to pay out of pocket for a place in Riverside.

I know, as I live in Riverside.

It's plainly easy to see here that you are only giving your tenant a hard time because you don't like her boyfriend.

So, suck it up. You want them out: Evict them.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but there are rules and regulations for rental assistance with Belmont. I think one of the rules are who the occupants are in the apartment receiving the rental assistance. If the rules state you get assistance if you follow the rules that is what it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information