Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bills 2023-24 season

Bills 2023-24 season

Oh Boy, Dumbo Jim at it telling the bills how to run the team.. Jim how many super bowls did you win? 0-4 and four chances in a row.

What the team needs to do is talk to Allen and stop trying to be a hero. Going into his 6th season and getting older the hits and the punishment he takes will cost the bills down the road.
    They had there chances with playing weak teams and easy schedules for the last four years.

My prediction is playoffs they make but choke again. if this happens time to get rid of coach Mcdivitt.

Jim payoff the debt you owe to the vendors you screwed.

Kelly would like to see the team give some support to star quarterback Josh Allen and not force the signal caller to put so much of the burden on his own shoulders.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...8e2e1c1d&ei=17

Kelly advised the Bills to let the running backs take some of the responsibility away from Allen, because that would take the quarterback out of harm’s way for more plays than it did in the 2022 season. “Josh can’t do it by himself.”
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Oh boy bills wackos and super fans are upset about the London game this fall. Reading SM this morning some of these posts these people post I only can laugh at.
    Who gives two craps where they play and if they lose a home game. You want to cry about something look at this country fall apart and slow joe letting these illegals pour into this country.

look at this move another hurt LB from the rams. GM bean bag this guy has not played in a year and has injuries.

The Buffalo Bills have added to their defense once again before the start of OTAs.

The team has signed former Los Angeles Rams linebacker(2nd one now) Travin Howard to a one-year deal, per reports Saturday from Jordan Schultz. Originally a seventh-round pick out of TCU in 2018, Howard carved out a role for himself before helping the Rams win Super Bowl LVI during the 2021 season. He’s posted 44 tackles in 29 career regular-season games.

Howard appeared in all four of LA’s postseason games during the championship run, totaling 10 tackles and three passes defended. But most importantly, he came up with the game-sealing interception in the Rams’ 20-17 win over the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship, sending LA to the Super Bowl.

However, Howard underwent core muscle surgery last offseason and failed to recapture his momentum. He appeared in just one game this past season.

posted on fan nation today.

Little harder schedule this year let's see what they do. Especially
    the last half of the season and they play almost all late games.

Did the Buffalo Bills close the gap on the Kansas City Chiefs and the Cincinnati Bengals this offseason?

According to Pro Football Focus, not quite. In the site's "early NFL roster rankings," the Bills have the No. 5 overall roster in the league. As to which teams they were trailing, it was the usual cast of characters. The Chiefs and Bengals ranked just ahead of Buffalo at No. 4 and No. 3, respectively, while the San Francisco 49ers at No. 2 trailed only the Philadelphia Eagles.

OMG I think I heard it all listening to the mike scoop and bullfrogs show today. Bills sideline reporter was on the air cappuccino, cappuccino this guy was just about in tears talking about if the bills
    would leave this area. Omg split the red sea if that would happen the kids, my job, bills jerseys, bills talk cry cry this guy I thought was going to take the bullet if that would happen.
    Who cares if it happens you have a country that is a mess, the gays and trannies want to take over the country, you have a president leading us into the collapse of once a great county, food prices off the wall no one wants to work and this guys is just about crying about the bills. You have a stadium named after a health care company that continues to screw sick people. What a joke.

Cappuccino out beat any tommy the tools shows hands down.

Coach Mcdivitt cancels last day of useless practice. diggs causing some problems good luck with this crybaby..

Their two days of practice contained more drama than anticipated, as Stefon Diggs didn't report Tuesday. However, the star wide receiver returned Wednesday.

Head coach Sean McDermott told reporters he excused Diggs from Tuesday's practice.

"Let me be clear, Stef did everything that he was asked to do. He was here Monday and executed his physical on time. Stef reported Tuesday, and reported for meetings, at which time we had a good conversation," McDermott said, per team reporter Alec White. "Great communication, and we got to a point yesterday where we just felt like we all needed a break and some space and so I gave Stef permission to get some space and head out and then picked up those conversations after practice."

It's an odd situation, as McDermott said he was "very concerned" about Diggs' absence the previous day. They appear to have resolved whatever issue may have developed to start minicamp, but we'll see what happens when the Bills report for training camp in late July.

Super fans, wackos, and mafia have a long way home after that waste of money to watch the bills lose in limey land. No one has money for gas, prices are off the wall food is expensive restaurants are closing but the bills wackos spent a lot of money to watch the bills lose. What is wrong with these people? I went to a local bills party with about 150 wackos at each it was something I would never do again. WTH these people are nuts and the women are more screwed up than the guys. I left at the half-drunk, loud, and just plain crazy people. A lot of the blame for all this is because of social media it was never like this before. The Bills lost four super bowels under dumbo Kelly and so what you never heard of this crap after the loss and carry on with the fans. It was a good kick in the ass for the super fans now pay the bills for a wasted trip.
    This how bad it is with these wackos at the last game.
    This morning buffalo snooze front page bills wackos take over London. Just such BS.

last week's home game at taxpayer stadium
    An unidentified football fan who was naked and "covered in human excrement" was discovered in a construction site hole near the Buffalo Bills home opener on Sunday. The extent of his injuries was a cut on his forehead. fans walking by peeing on him.

Ok lets see what these goofs do aganist a 1-4 team tonight. Such a easy schedule so far should be 5-0. So sick of hearing about london already who cares if the wackos took over london bills lost the game and you are out a lot of money to see a loss.
    These radio people are wackos to. Go Chiefs

Well almost blew that game. OMG listening to the bills wackos on the talk radio shows yesterday they all have the answers to the stumbling bills. Something is going on
    thats for sure. Two more easy teams coming up on the schedule see if they can figure it out how to play football.

Wow bills wackos are pissed now. Another easy game last week and they never showed up. Tonight, another easy team they should win I would think. If you go on the cbs football site on SM
    damn there are a lot of bills haters out there from this area. I never knew that I thought i was the only one Super Bowel they cant get by these teams.

WOW has the hype settled down. Nothing on TV about these guys sports reporters are lost for words, social media not much from the bills wackos.
    Different team from two years ago Allen problem are women and his head is between his legs. No playoffs would be a big blow to these bills wackos. Easy game today
    lets see if they blow it. The best part of a lose is listening to this people cry on these sports stations. Tasker has every excuse in the book when they lose. Almost like block head rob ray when the sabres would lose. Now he dont say much at all because they lose so much.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I still can't understand how anyone justifies taking money from people to build a stadium for any sports team.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I still can't understand how anyone justifies taking money from people to build a stadium for any sports team.
    I always said the owner builds his own stadium with their money only. that's why it should be called taxpayer stadium.

I dont see the bills winning the spot is three points I cant see that. I say Bills don't show up again and dump the game. look who they played last week and the wackos have them going to the super bowel again. Look around vey little hype not like it was thats for sure. Go eagles

After the eagles loss mafia fans and social media very silent out there in bills land. One thing no home field advantage this year if they make it. Die hards talking a little about running the table. Odds are not in the bills favor for that. I was out all week among some of these wacky fans mostly females and most are nuttyer than the guys. So I ask them what makes you go goofy over the bills? Every answer was Josh Allen most couldnt name me three other players on the team. Why? they said he is so handsome and they dont care if they make the playoffs as long as Josh is on the team. Who is drinking the kool aid. Sorry ladies their not going to far this year.
    Go who ever.

How about this beauty. Von Miller he is useless thats all he is doing is taking money bags to the bank like old man Rex Ryan did and he is still paying him.
    Von Miller turns himself in after arrest warrant issued for alleged assault of pregnant woman.
    Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller turned himself in to authorities Thursday after Dallas police issued a warrant for his arrest in connection with an alleged assault.

A Dallas Police Department spokesperson told USA TODAY Sports in an email Thursday morning that Miller, the 34-year-old Pro Bowl pass-rusher, had been charged with assaulting a pregnant woman after police responded to a call to a condominium complex in the northern part of the city at around 11 a.m. on Wednesday. A preliminary investigation determined that Miller and the victim had gotten into a verbal argument prior to the alleged assault, after which Miller left the scene, according to police.Miller later surrendered to Glenn Heights police and was briefly booked at the DeSoto Regional Jail. His agent did not immediately reply to a request for comment from USA TODAY Sports on Thursday morning, and it is not immediately clear whether he has retained an attorney.

The Bills are in the midst of their bye week following a 37-34 overtime loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.

"This morning, we were made aware of an incident involving Von Miller," the team said in a statement Thursday. "We are in the process of gathering more information and will have no further comment at this point.”

The NFL said it is also aware of the matter and has been in contact with the Bills."We have no further comment at this time," NFL spokesperson Brian McCarthy wrote in an email. "The league will monitor all legal developments in the case."

According to a copy of the arrest affidavit published by CBS News, the victim told police that she is six weeks pregnant and has been in a relationship with Miller for seven years. Dallas police said the arrest warrant was issued for "Assault - Pregnant Person," which is a third-degree felony under criminal law in Texas.

In a text message exchange with Dallas TV station WFAA, the victim told a reporter that "things were blown way out of context," calling the incident "a huge misunderstanding."

"No one assaulted anyone," she told WFAA. "This is insane. And sad."

USA TODAY Sports does not identify individuals who allege domestic violence without their permission.

According to the affidavit, the victim told police that she had gotten into an argument with Miller over travel plans. She said he shoved her, put a hand around her neck, pulled her hair and stomped on her laptop as she attempted to leave the room, the affidavit said.
    Miller was previously the subject of a police investigation in Parker, Colorado, but the nature of the probe was never publicly disclosed.
    So the thug has been in trouble before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information