Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bills 2023-24 season

Oh boy the wackos are turning up the hype but still not like it was. not much on SM about the bills. I say they blow it in the end one more loss and done.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Good thing tasker is around I think he is the only one saying they are going to the super bowl. Where are all the wacko fans nothing on SM. I say they blow it in the home stretch one more loss and there done. If they show up there ok four the next four games. Depends on the turn overs. No home field advantage this year.

OMG they just barley beat a team with no coach no QB and a poor team. Nothing to brag about just need a loss and there done.

Headlines of the snooze this morning Bills March into LA I guess the reporter didnt watch that mess. Baltimore, Philly, 49ers, even the chiefs if they play like their suppose to will rip these clowns apart.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just be happy for the team that they won.

I think the bills mafia have gone a little to far. setting yourself on fire now had to be a private lot. these people are nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWCE0KEEj2M

Haent been back here in years but I see its still the same three or four people that love to be miserable (and obviously wrong as proof from this thread) posting to themselves over and over again. Its sad what happened here.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Haent been back here in years but I see its still the same three or four people that love to be miserable (and obviously wrong as proof from this thread) posting to themselves over and over again. Its sad what happened here.
    Steveee how have u been? I am still here not miserable at all. Go chiefs!!

The bills super fans, die hards, and mafia are being just a little nutty not to bad seen them worse. Lets see what the bills do a lot of injuries might hurt them.
    Texans need to lose so we can play the ravens. That would be a better came if the bills pull it off. I say bills lose by 10.

Well it didn't take long Josh on a jet and out on the golf course out in CA. Steve Tasker still making excuses on the loss. See all the die hards, super fans ,bills mafia, and wackos NEXT YEAR. Same old story with the bills choke.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHa_jQiRo4

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Well it didn't take long Josh on a jet and out on the golf course out in CA. Steve Tasker still making excuses on the loss. See all the die hards, super fans ,bills mafia, and wackos NEXT YEAR. Same old story with the bills choke.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHa_jQiRo4
    These must be the same gullible people that for Sloppy Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    These must be the same gullible people that for Sloppy Joe Biden
    hahahah yes

Reading on some SM sites about the nfl. comments where Allen is a no show at the pro bowl. But went to play golf over the weekend he was asked about if he was playing golf sunday. He said no to busy maybe he will show up at the pro bowl He must be sun tanning at his new house with the gilfriend.

Season tickets going up 10 percent because you get an extra preseason game so was said. The rich get richer(money bags) and the average person pays.

GA Packages will range from $611 to $2,056, with the average GA Package set at $1,146. Club Packages are also being offered and will range from $2,150 to $5,307, with the average Club Package being $3,180.

The Bills will have 10 total games at Highmark Stadium this year, including two preseason games and eight regular-season games.

Wow unloaded a few this week Buffalo Bills release five players including Jordan Poyer, Mitch Morse and Siran Neal. Miller should of been gone but the bills would have had to pay to much if they did.
    Why are they keeping knox over payed the answer is allens buddy. Kincade is a better player and younger.
    It's the end of an era on both sides of the ball for the Buffalo Bills.

Buffalo released three of its longest tenured players Wednesday in cornerback Tre'Davious White, safety Jordan Poyer and center Mitch Morse in cost-cutting moves ahead of free agency. The Bills also released cornerback Siran Neal and wide receiver Deonte Harty. a lot more over paid players on that team that need to go. The payroll is off the top trying to bring the big one home so now they have to get younger players in on both sides of the ball.

Check out the over priced players. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/cap/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information