Thread: BPD sniper rifle falls off roof

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BPD sniper rifle falls off roof

Only here this could happen.

BPD sniper rifle falls off the roof during Sunday's St. Patrick's Day parade What a bunch the commish was at the bruins sabers game during the parade and the troops screw up. I would of thought the commish should have been at the parade directing the troops or being up erkels butt. Most likely the cop was on OT and lost his weapon. Why did you need swat there just like the sheriff's dept having swat teams sitting in their vans during the sabres games? What a waste of taxpayers' money.

The Buffalo Police Department is currently investigating after the rifle of a BPD sniper fell off the roof of a building during Sunday's St. Patrick's Day parade.

The incident happened at 1:45 Sunday afternoon, at the corner of Delaware Avenue and Allen Street in downtown Buffalo. A nearby officer was able to secure the weapon and remove it from public view.

The weapon came close to hitting someone if it would have it could have killed someone or seriously hurt someone. It fell near a food cart.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's a shame... good rifles are costly. I wonder if the scope stayed zero'd in or went to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It's a shame... good rifles are costly. I wonder if the scope stayed zero'd in or went to pieces.
    Res I don't think the scope made it. but im sure the cop caught hell for leaving the gun alone. he probably called the commish to see if the sabres were winning.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Thread Information