Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracking the storm what news out let?

Tracking the storm what news out let?

Watching all the media TV stations during the storm who had the worst coverage and who had the biggest hype on the storm?

Andy Parker now has his own Facebook posts on the weather and live feeds. Just happen to see this while reading posts from the bills wackos crying about no game here.

Andy was right on miss seeing him on 7.

CH 7 Arron Minkowski I would say was the biggest hypester with his forecasts. Don't watch him much. I went with spectrum forecasts all-day and good info. They need some work with the people they put in the field like ch 7.

Ch 2 is not bad Hammer man I don't care for never did he is always looking for a beer hiccup

Dave Cash hot head off the air had a few run-ins with this guy when he was at public events. A total jerk.

Ch 4 I watch at times morning guy Mike Harley Davidson is ok he can add to the hype when some big storm is coming.

Have to go with Andy Parker and spectrum for weather coverage.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I followed Andy all the time during the storm. Live feeds were great and the forecasts were great.
    As for the local stations, some did ok others were all about the hype of the storm and scaring people.

Just listening to Rambo Dave and a caller did a shout-out for Andy on the coverage of the storm on FB.
    Last edited by cheekman; November 21st, 2022 at 11:31 AM.

Andy had all the snow totals for the area on his FB site. Explaining how snow is measured.

There are some huge snow piles out there keep your kids off them as they can cave in on them.

Here we go was the storm caused by global warming? Climate change is worsening? You can't blame every major weather event on climate change but the likes of biden, Obama and the liberals will. Like EV will stop all of this but what they don't tell you need more coal to produce the power to run these vehicles such BS by these democrats.
    The biggest player for the bad weather we get around here is Lake Erie. Lake effect snow storms, and windy summers more so than most as of late. If you lived in this area all your life you get three months of summer after that its a roll the dice what you get. Still better than a hurricane but storms of this nature causes a lot of damage. People leave this area every year by the thousands to seek better weather.

Did you ever notice anytime its a holiday or holiday time these media outlets give all their important people off? All tv anchors are off at the same time and then filled in with the scrubs.
    Working for GM for over 30 years that would never happen that's like giving everyone important off and the cost would be off the wall.

Make it fair rotate these people when they can have off. Not long ago you had these tv anchors crying they cant work a full shift because they have kids at home. What BS that is and the GM of these stations gives into these people. Simply don't like your job leave. I had four kids I worked 40hrs a week then mandatory OT for 40 more hours. if you told your boss I have kids and can't work he would say leave.

What a bunch of babies now a day.

Andy Parker giving forecasts are right on for the upcoming storm. watch his live feeds on FB for some great info.

Nothing like the local media TV weather reports

Ch7 damn where the hell are they getting these people from to do the reporting. Is like watching the UN right on Tv. No wonder they are last in the ratings. The only person I like doing the news is Hanna and now they took her off the 11 pm news.

Now that Walker will be leaving the 11 pm newscasts ill go there and watch. She just needs to retire completely along with dandy don.. These hasbens just don't want to give it up. Give it up already.

Andy giving updates on the big storm headed our way for Christmas weekend. Great stuff check out the feeds on FB.

How about this ch7 all their main people work the early shift 5:00 to 6:30 then they have no one at 11:00 but they can't figure out why they're last in the ratings.

Andy Parker is on the storm on FB for the weather reports. I did see more radio stations joining in on these weather reports. Great job ..

Ch7 looks like they gave all their anchors off last night. All the scrubbs were working. The only station that has a sports director but is never on. I have no idea how these stations run by giving everyone off at the same time.

some great pics of the storm on Andys FB page. Great job on keeping everyone informed.

Andy posted some great pics on his fb page. Check out the crystal beach pics.

Wow seen some news anchors on the air this week. Whats up with that did their bossss crack down giving everyone off at the same time?
    Last edited by cheekman; December 28th, 2022 at 09:26 AM.

Gave up on local 2, 4, 7, Spectrum News type stations over 3 decades ago. You could not pay me money to watch anyone of the local morons... I mean that literally. They are part of the problem.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

If your not following Andy on SM with the weather your missing out forget this local news crap reporting. Even Tommy the tool has had Andy on a number of times on then local Commerical radio station.

The lake is ice free and 35 deg and has tied the record last time both happened in 1950. get that damn ice boom out of the river call your politicians get it out of the lake now.

Snow for Feb so far avg 18in so far 0.1in last year at this time 25in.

Tune him in.

Wow looks who back on WIVBc ch4 at 6:00 senior citizen anchor team and dandy Don back on at 11:00 turned them right off after I seen this. Both of you go retire and give these young reports a chance.

Ch2 The gold dust twins at 4:00 to 5 those two need to go is it a comedy act or these two love each other? And of course, Demeler has to go on all spots so much good talent out there and they keep these people around and sucking all the money out of the budget.

Ch7 wins hands down as the most liberal station on the local airwaves. Sick of hearing about the tops shooting already move on let these people rest in peace already every damn. news cast.

these stations are so bad.

You're going to have a mad rush to all the stores within the next 24 hours. Thanks to the media scaring the public again and getting every old fart out of their houses. Get the bread and milk.

Keep Andy Parker tuned in on FB he has the best updates on the ice storm..

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    You're going to have a mad rush to all the stores within the next 24 hours. Thanks to the media scaring the public again and getting every old fart out of their houses. Get the bread and milk.

Keep Andy Parker tuned in on FB he has the best updates on the ice storm..
    OMG yes.

I have a pipe leaking under my kitchen sink and the plumber can't make it until tomorrow.
    I ran to Tops to get paper plates, paper bowls and paper cups and the parking lot was loaded.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    OMG yes.

I have a pipe leaking under my kitchen sink and the plumber can't make it until tomorrow.
    I ran to Tops to get paper plates, paper bowls and paper cups and the parking lot was loaded.
    media does it every time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information