Thread: Left wing wackos Enlighten me.

Left wing wackos Enlighten me.

Tell me what Hillary has done to make my life better? I am just curious in what you all see in this witch?

I'm what you would consider "neither-wing". What I don't understand is why those that are considered right-wing are STILL focused on Clinton when neither party has any exceptional 2008 candidates. The Democrats are trying to be TOO far-left. I hate the Union pandering, the clips of them attending mass, holding press conferences while surrounded by children, etc.. The Republicans are all flip-flopping. It's sickening.

I've always been a registered Democrat, and I can tell you that I will not be voting for ANY of the Democratic candidates in 2008. To me, Giuliani, while he has his faults, is the only moderate candidate with a chance of electability.

Does anyone know the context of Hillary's following quote...

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

Unregistered

as opposed to when bush & republicans take things away for common good

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd

as opposed to when bush & republicans take things away for common good

I have no idea. Good luck finding that.

I do like this quote, though:

"The Vice President's office is not an entity within the executive branch"

Post There Is No "Savior" President!

Hillary is a lying, self-serving witch who's had a lot of speech-coaching and plastic surgery.

Hillary IS very intelligent, but not the "smartest woman in the world"

Hillary knew full well of the crimes Bill committed as President (he's still FAR better than G.W.B. the inbred!)

Hillary Clinton, like any other celebrity is a product of the American media. She's popular because many "credible" news sources and politicans are backing her! The 'big deal" about Hillary isn't based on her qualifcations!

PLEASE note how the Republicans aren't pushing too hard for a strong candidate.

Its not beyond the realm of possibilty that Hillary is being slated by D.C. to be the next President to carry on the Right's agenda, under the guise of a Democrat.

Its not impossible for Hillary to "secretly" make sure that the conglomeretes and the "elite" keep making their obscene profits!

To "quiet the American public down," the timing is PERFECT for a Democrat to be "elected" President to give the ILLUSION that we, the citizens of the U.S. have had enough of George Bush and his gang and things are going to get better! Plus, with Hillary as President, we'll FINALLY get our troops out of Iraq!
    Please.

Democrat, Republican party affiliation makes ZERO difference-
    "Look! One hand is holding up both puppets! (candidates) Go back to watching American Idol, America. Your government is in charge. Here! Eat some Doritos and get fat and lazy!" Bill Hicks
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We should setup a debate with Hillary and Ron Paul.

Would be entertaining watching him pick her apart.

Post Hillary:Savior Of America. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Tell me what Hillary has done to make my life better? I am just curious in what you all see in this witch?
    Why Hillary Clinton appears to be our "savior"

She SEEMS to be the best Democratic candidate (which isn't saying much about her & her fellow Dem candidates)

The media's pushing her on the public as though she's a "female messiah;" Its all MEDIA IMAGE & HYPE.

Americans buy "brand name." Clinton is famaliar and comfortable with many citizens and Hillary's a "brand name" through her husband Bill and again-American citizens want radical change. FAST; "Honesty back in government" Ain't we gullible?

The popularity of the various candidates seems unprecedented, as if the American public is in a "rush" to get G.W.B. out of the White House A.S.A.P.
    Hillary APPEARS to be Bush's opposite;Hillary is the "best person for the job."

As in the case of ANY other skilled politician or rhetorical liar, Hillary is a master of BS, speaks nice and loud at her appearances and has been coached by great campaign/acting/speech managers

Hillary isn't "pretty" by any means but she's much more-ugh-"appealing" to look at than her fellow candidates and we Americans are a shallow lot, ain't we?

Hillary's great promises and grandiose BS mistake her as a "visionary" to both women and men who may think that Hillary "will be the one," the President that fulfills most of her campaign promises

Many U.S. citizens are mindless Sheep who desperately want to go from the current dictatorsihp back to the ILLUSION of Democracy

As a Liberal and an American who dearly wishes for a radical reversal in our government, I can see NO viable candidates from either party

And in all honesty, aside from pure speculation
    I don't see the "big deal" and "appeal" Hillary Clinton seems to have in the polls.

Polls whose numbers I trust as much as the voting machines used in the 2000 & 2004 elections.

One last very important point:

IF elected the next President Of The United States

Hillary Clinton would answer to corporate America BEFORE the citizens of America;Not TOO different than the inbred in office now!!
    ALL Politicians are businessmen FIRST and public servants LAST
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Unregistered

I have a simple question for Hillary. Does she know where Buffalo is?

I have a simple question for Hillary. Does she know where Buffalo is?

What have you done for us Ms Clinton...?

Hillary Saddam Clinton is a card carrying Commie. The woman feels your pain she knows how it is to have nothing so she wants to take things away from the wealthy to give to the poor.
    What the hell this is NY State,I guaranteeeeeee you If Hitler could come back from the dead and he was the Democrat candidate he would win.As long as a D is by their name the mindless twits of this welllfare state would elect him. So why is Hillary so popular?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    Why Hillary Clinton appears to be our "savior"

She SEEMS to be the best Democratic candidate (which isn't saying much about her & her fellow Dem candidates)

The media's pushing her on the public as though she's a "female messiah;" Its all MEDIA IMAGE & HYPE.

Americans buy "brand name." Clinton is famaliar and comfortable with many citizens and Hillary's a "brand name" through her husband Bill and again-American citizens want radical change. FAST; "Honesty back in government" Ain't we gullible?

The popularity of the various candidates seems unprecedented, as if the American public is in a "rush" to get G.W.B. out of the White House A.S.A.P.
    Hillary APPEARS to be Bush's opposite;Hillary is the "best person for the job."

As in the case of ANY other skilled politician or rhetorical liar, Hillary is a master of BS, speaks nice and loud at her appearances and has been coached by great campaign/acting/speech managers

Hillary isn't "pretty" by any means but she's much more-ugh-"appealing" to look at than her fellow candidates and we Americans are a shallow lot, ain't we?

Hillary's great promises and grandiose BS mistake her as a "visionary" to both women and men who may think that Hillary "will be the one," the President that fulfills most of her campaign promises

Many U.S. citizens are mindless Sheep who desperately want to go from the current dictatorsihp back to the ILLUSION of Democracy

As a Liberal and an American who dearly wishes for a radical reversal in our government, I can see NO viable candidates from either party

And in all honesty, aside from pure speculation
    I don't see the "big deal" and "appeal" Hillary Clinton seems to have in the polls.

Polls whose numbers I trust as much as the voting machines used in the 2000 & 2004 elections.

One last very important point:

IF elected the next President Of The United States

Hillary Clinton would answer to corporate America BEFORE the citizens of America;Not TOO different than the inbred in office now!!
    ALL Politicians are businessmen FIRST and public servants LAST
    Very well said

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    Its not beyond the realm of possibilty that Hillary is being slated by D.C. to be the next President to carry on the Right's agenda, under the guise of a Democrat.
    This wouldn't surprise me.

The republicans wrote off the White House once Nixon bailed, knowing full well that he f'ed things up so bad that any democrat that got in after Ford would never be a success.

Not that I'd consider the republicans (or the dems, for that matter) to be unamerican enough in their thinking to look 4 years ahead, but this is a possibility.

That said, people that think GWB is an idiot have been swindled. He's a clever little swine- just look at all the crap that he's pulled off, for good or ill, that no previous president, save Nixon, would dare try to get away with. This little scam reminds me of a hot blonde psychologist I knew, that deliberately played the bimbo at bars.
    "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."- Vladimir Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Yorku
    I have no idea. Good luck finding that.

I do like this quote, though:

"The Vice President's office is not an entity within the executive branch"
    "...Just past the Oval Office, in the private dining room overlooking the South Lawn, Vice President Cheney joined President Bush at a round parquet table they shared once a week. Cheney brought a four-page text, written in strict secrecy by his lawyer. He carried it back out with him after lunch.

In less than an hour, the document traversed a West Wing circuit that gave its words the power of command. It changed hands four times, according to witnesses, with emphatic instructions to bypass staff review. When it returned to the Oval Office, in a blue portfolio embossed with the presidential seal, Bush pulled a felt-tip pen from his pocket and signed without sitting down. Almost no one else had seen the text..."

from http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19378776/

Hillarys Office

I just called her local office to ask where she stands on this bull**** imagration bill ? well the Hitler youth that answered the phone said she didnt have that information. This is the kind of person she is,Its non of your business. BOHICA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    I just called her local office to ask where she stands on this bull**** imagration bill ? well the Hitler youth that answered the phone said she didnt have that information. This is the kind of person she is,Its non of your business. BOHICA.
    Identify yourself as a member of the press and see if you get the same reponse.
    "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."- Vladimir Putin

Thread Information