Thread: Republican/Conservative supervisor candidates

Republican/Conservative supervisor candidates

I can't believe these words are being written by me but I do hope that Dawn Gaczewski runs again for supervisor this year.
    She was certainly more fiscally conservative and was against patronage appointments unlike Leary.
    She is definitely the lesser of two evils, IMHO.

Lynne Ruda would be an excellent candidate but couldn't assume a full time supervisor position while being a teacher.
    She is a Git-R-Dun without using intimidation practices elected official.
    Last edited by gorja; January 19th, 2023 at 05:17 AM.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I can't believe these words are being written by me but I do hope that Dawn Gaczewski runs again for supervisor this year.
    She was certainly more fiscally conservative and was against patronage appointments unlike Leary.
    She is definitely the lesser of two evils, IMHO.

Lynne Ruda would be an excellent candidate but couldn't assume a full time supervisor position while being a teacher.
    She is a Git-R-Dun without using tpractices elected official.
    I am equally surprised to hear of your ‘hope’ to see Gaczewski run for supervisor this year. Didn’t you switch your voter registration from Democrat to Conservative with the intent of voting against Gaczewski in the primary and supporting her opposition in the election? But hey, it’s your right and in politics anything goes.

Considering Gaczewski let a lot of people down in her last election campaign for supervisor by abandoning hope of victory and suspending her campaign effort, won’t she be considered ‘toxic’ and devoid of commitment and leadership skills?

Lesser of two evils? Patronage? Values? And candidates haven’t even been interviewed yet and with endorsements not made. But it’s, “Let’s get Leary time already.” eh?

Will you soon be changing your tired Dickman closing statement to one diminishing Leary?

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    Considering Gaczewski let a lot of people down in her last election campaign for supervisor by abandoning hope of victory and suspending her campaign effort, won’t she be considered ‘toxic’ and devoid of commitment and leadership skills?
    That's odd. As I had never heard or read any remarks from you or anyone indicating that she had suspended her supervisor election campaign.

As the last local election in 2021, I will take a break from posting from April 1st to some time in August regarding the local election subject.

Georgia L Schlager

Thread Information