Thread: we DO NOT have a single piece of Highway equipment on the roads

Tony Fracasso - Admin

we DO NOT have a single piece of Highway equipment on the roads

I don't know how you fix an over all immature mind set. The town board and a fair amount of employees seem to be no different that what you would expect from high school kids. Not all the employees. Most people know that. At least that is my opinion from observing what goes on over the last 20 years....

This was started by Brian Pilarski. It was posted sort of open ended which leaves too much for speculation.

He heard two different stories yet didn't tell people on facebook what he heard.

Gave the the impression something was said by Diane to that caused this without saying what it was... Sort of left that hanging out there.

Then makes it sound like the "rest" of the board is being proactive working on getting them back on the streets. I wonder what they were doing. I'm just curious. Making phone calls. Talking between each other... Bashing Diane without knowing what was said? I could picture the first sentence on a phone call "Oh what did Diane do now?"....

Then ending the comment.... "A couple councilmembers have asked the Supervisor for an emergency zoom meeting and we have not received a response back. "

I'm also curious how long of a time frame passed from the time they wanted a zoom meeting and the comment "we have not received a response back"

Why a zoom meeting. Just freaking pick up the phone and call each other one on one. You don't have to have a "team group" chat.

As of right now we DO NOT have a single piece of Highway equipment on the roads. We only have our private contractors out there. Cheektowaga Supervisor Diane Benczkowski(Diane Liss Benczkowski) said something to the Highway Department that caused them to go home (I’m hearing two different stories and I wasn’t there for it). This is absolutely unacceptable and makes no sense when we still have streets that look like this. The rest of the Board is working on getting them back on the streets ASAP. A couple councilmembers have asked the Supervisor for an emergency zoom meeting and we have not received a response back. 716-686-3465
    supervisorsoffice@tocny.org

dbenczkowski@tocny.org

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7867...84210468441701

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't know how you fix an over all immature mind set. The town board and a fair amount of employees seem to be no different that what you would expect from high school kids. Not all the employees. Most people know that. At least that is my opinion from observing what goes on over the last 20 years....

This was started by Brian Pilarski. It was posted sort of open ended which leaves too much for speculation.

He heard two different stories yet didn't tell people on facebook what he heard.

Gave the the impression something was said by Diane to that caused this without saying what it was... Sort of left that hanging out there.

Then makes it sound like the "rest" of the board is being proactive working on getting them back on the streets. I wonder what they were doing. I'm just curious. Making phone calls. Talking between each other... Bashing Diane without knowing what was said? I could picture the first sentence on a phone call "Oh what did Diane do now?"....

Then ending the comment.... "A couple councilmembers have asked the Supervisor for an emergency zoom meeting and we have not received a response back. "

I'm also curious how long of a time frame passed from the time they wanted a zoom meeting and the comment "we have not received a response back"

Why a zoom meeting. Just freaking pick up the phone and call each other one on one. You don't have to have a "team group" chat.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7867...84210468441701

Res problem is solved very easy Diane needs to go and Wagner he needs to retire or someone with a brain to run against him. easy fix
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Res problem is solved very easy Diane needs to go and Wagner he needs to retire or someone with a brain to run against him. easy fix
    They all need to go.

I have watched since Mary was Town Clerk... well actually before that even. I watched all of it for the most part...

It can be done so much better. You can't make everyone happy but that's ok.

Thread Information