Thread: Race Problems hamper Buffalo PD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Race Problems hamper Buffalo PD

Oh boy, he said she said issues on race. But can I ask why there is a black police union and one for the whole police force? For how many years has that been? Is that not racism? Not letting white offices in a black union. A question what would happen if you had an all-white police union or a white fire union? What about the NFL if it was dominated by white players like all the white coaches these black people cried and said it was racism. Does anyone notice all the blacks in TV commercials now? I don't care but the blacks that cry do. It's a two-way street but right now it's one way for these people because they cry about racism.

inside Buffalo police headquarters a few months ago, a small team of officers, both Black and white, found themselves in a discussion about race.

The boss, Capt. Amber Beyer, who is white, then launched into a series of inflammatory statements, according to a new lawsuit against the city.

Among them: Black men cheat on their wives more than white men; the Black officers she knows are unfaithful; she would be suspicious upon seeing a Black man in her neighborhood; Black people commit more violent crimes than white people, and Black officers should try hard to understand why white people are racist.

Beyer’s comments are the focus of an internal investigation, Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia said. Beyer scoffed at the probe, the court papers say, and asserted nothing would come of it. Gramaglia said that is not the case. So the commishs hands are tied because he has to answer mayor Erkel who is black. Of course, he has to say it.

“There will be disciplinary consequences for any employee who is using discriminatory language of any type whatsoever,” Brown said last week as he tried to tamp down concerns about racial animus among his police officers. Brown himself is a big problem when it comes to race in the city.

"I certainly would never tolerate or stand for any type of racist, derogatory language – anything of that nature," Gramaglia said Tuesday. "But we have to get through an investigation and get to the facts to the best that we can determine what happened."

"I still feel the same way, that this is not indicative of a larger problem," he said.

Look Gramaglia knows the problems with the race problems in the PD but cant say a word or he will be the next cop to retire under the pressure of race in the city.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's not even worth caring about this stuff anymore. It's never going to stop.

I tell people to just do what is your best interest.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It's not even worth caring about this stuff anymore. It's never going to stop.

I tell people to just do what is your best interest.
    yes but Res seems like these people cry until they get their way. Like covering the Xway a total waste of money.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    yes but Res seems like these people cry until they get their way. Like covering the Xway a total waste of money.

Of course they do. Some do have legit complaints though. I guess I'm to the point of not caring anymore. Because it will never end.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Of course they do. Some do have legit complaints though. I guess I'm to the point of not caring anymore. Because it will never end.
    All of this just perpetuates racism and continues to divide our population!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    They turned it into an artform. You can look at any object and someone will say it's racist because of this or that.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    ...AND Jochul does not want legally licensed pistol permit holders to carry...Gee I wonder if her Security entourage are packing!! &^*^%$ HYPOCRITE!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Oh the 33 expressway... Didn't catch what you first meant. Yeah. I find that a complete waste of funds. In the long term what will is save? Less plowing but there will be some forms of maintenance.

Thread Information