Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The conservative party.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The conservative party.

Why or how did Ralph Lorigo become head of the conservative party in erie county?

If your a lawyer working for developers how can you make endorsements in the parties name knowing those "endorsees" may have a direct effect on your clients? This goes for any lawyer in a position like this.

Hope this isn't hijacking your thread too much, Res, but I cannot believe them twisting the definition of "Conservative" in regards to this party's endorsements. Michelle Ianello? Sheesh. Totally lacking in principal. A shame.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I know exactly where your coming from and I would say the endorsements are not based on "party" values.

I wonder if Ralph let's the fact that Marrano is his biggest client guide his endorsement decisions? At the very least I wonder if Ralph endorses who's best for an area or who's best for Marrano in that area?
    I was told by a famous local injurry atty that Lorigo was on WalMarts payroll about 4 years back when there was talk of a Walmart on Orchard Park Rd near Ridge. I wonder how potential deals of that size affect Ralph's judgement when it comes time for endorsing?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would consider that conflict of interest....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    I would consider that conflict of interest....

I would as well. I guess the real question is "Is that unethical, but legal?".

I don't know if he's the wrong man for the job or not due to his profession, but it does seem that there would be too many conflicts of interest.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    I would as well. I guess the real question is "Is that unethical, but legal?".

I don't know if he's the wrong man for the job or not due to his profession, but it does seem that there would be too many conflicts of interest.
    Can't count anything based on ethics... Quite a few elected leaders don't have any

I hear Wroblewski got the Conservative nod (I may have even read it hear but forgotten).

Let's see...Wroblewski and Greenan (West Seneca Town Atty)are best buds. Marrano supposedly had Greenans relative clear trees for the Princeton Estates, who then let 2 of the largest ones fall in Fisher Rd's shoulder and left them there...I called the town and weeks later the town, not Marrono or Greenans relative picked up the trees.
    Wonder if they fined the developer or not...Nah, they wouldn't do that, but if it was you or I...
    Lorigo is the one handing out the endorsement to Wroblewski and he is also Marrano's lawyer...

It is sickening to find out all of these "coincidences". I know Buffalo and WNY in general are shrinking, but what are the chances of all of these coincidences?

If I didn't know any better I'd say there is some funny business going on. Good thing I don't know any better...

Power

Let me explain. The Chairmanship in the Conservative party is Lorego(in name only, was proved again with him unable to endorse Clark) He is just a figure head. Delmont through all these years and patronage has most of the committemen. He is in total control. I follow this close. He is the smartest pol, bar none in erie county. With the help of sorrentino and gorski he has built this party so that it is nearly impossible to defeat him. If lorego doesn't quiet down about personally endorsing clark you might see another person as chairman next year. I am hearing talk it may be delmonts son. lets all watch.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why listen to delmont? Would you conservative guys rather control your own party?

can anyone run more committeeman than Delmont NO thats what you need is the most committeeman to win the chairman's seat and votes for executive members

poop boy

lorego is his poop boy. run's meetings, files at the board ect delmont has more votes thus the keane endorsement.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PAC police
    can anyone run more committeeman than Delmont NO thats what you need is the most committeeman to win the chairman's seat and votes for executive members
    And why can't the real conservative committee people just recruit more people who follow the real conservative ideals instead?

There are quite a few people from hamburg reading this site as it is. Start recruiting. Remember who controls your life.. you do.

Too many liberal dems running the party. Register cons., run them as committeemen and win with a majority of votes. Almost impossible to do. Just look at the hamburg endorsement being overturned. Its enough to make a person vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by PAC police
    Too many liberal dems running the party. Register cons., run them as committeemen and win with a majority of votes. Almost impossible to do. Just look at the hamburg endorsement being overturned. Its enough to make a person vomit.
    Well now is the time to get people involved if you want to change things...but I doubt you do.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information