Thread: Stay safe!

Stay safe!

Living in the south of Lancaster and already receiving over 3’ of snow, a person of age, I well understand the anxiety and apprehension with more than a foot of snow in the forecast. I wish you all well and hope you remain safe.

At the same time, I cannot help but think of the suffering Ukrainians losing their homes, suffering through the winter without heat, water, sewage, etc. Suffering while our world leaders allow the monster from Moscow to continue his savagery. A war criminal holding the world hostage with the threat of going nuclear.

Hope everyone is doing ok in Lancaster and surrounding areas that was impacted by this unusual storm. How has the cleanup been so far Lee? Y'all ok?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Hope everyone is doing ok in Lancaster and surrounding areas that was impacted by this unusual storm. How has the cleanup been so far Lee? Y'all ok?
    Thanks for asking. Got about 4-feet of snow.

Can't really say as I live in a townhouse community off William Street. Did not get my driveway plowed out until Saturday 4 pm. Went nowhere Sunday as there was still a travel ban on. Had a doctor's appointment in Amherst today and the roads were cleared to the pavement. The roads that I did travel on in Lancaster and Depew were plowed. You know how resilient Western New York is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Thanks for asking. Got about 4-feet of snow.

Can't really say as I live in a townhouse community off William Street. Did not get my driveway plowed out until Saturday 4 pm. Went nowhere Sunday as there was still a travel ban on. Had a doctor's appointment in Amherst today and the roads were cleared to the pavement. The roads that I did travel on in Lancaster and Depew were plowed. You know how resilient Western New York is.
    Glad to hear everyone did ok Lee. Yes, WNY is very resilient I do miss the strength of New Yorkers.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

Thread Information