Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Front Page

Exclamation Front Page

Rumor has it Mr.Bill Delmont sold his paper to Mr. Steve Piegeon NYS biggest political crook. With political friends like Makeyenko and Warthling you can believe this paper will now be more biased than ever!

Talking I Heard It Too...

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Rumor has it Mr.Bill Delmont sold his paper to Mr. Steve Piegeon NYS biggest political crook. With political friends like Makeyenko and Warthling you can believe this paper will now be more biased than ever!
    Rumor has it......
    I heard it sold too, Ribbon Cutting held Friday? , but to an Arabic fellow from West Seneca.
    Maybe they are partners?

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Rumor has it,You are IDIOT! Thats all you do is spread rumors! Never the truth, why dont you try and do some research before you make statements!

Post Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Rumor has it,You are IDIOT! Thats all you do is spread rumors! Never the truth, why dont you try and do some research before you make statements!

Why don't YOU?

He doesn't know how.

Since you think you are the Fountain of Knowledge, please enlighten us. Share your truthful statements for us IDIOTS. I take it your family didn't think too highly of you growing up, all you ever do is name call. Your parents must have used idiot often when speaking to you.

Rumor has it, I bought the paper...
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Fact is it was sold.

Thats great, Now you guys wont ever be able to publish any of you Ideas.
    I better call John and Steve and congratulate them. This is great. LOL....Love it. You Guys are Doomed.

Front Page

To quote milkman: "Thats great, Now you guys wont ever be able to publish any of you Ideas.
    I better call John and Steve and congratulate them. This is great. LOL....Love it. You Guys are Doomed."

Anyone from the "outside" reading Milkman's quote now knows FOR A FACT that the Front Page is one sided...always has been one sided...and will remain one sided. Anyone else who happens to have a different view or a different opinion is "doomed"????

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Thats great, Now you guys wont ever be able to publish any of you Ideas.
    I better call John and Steve and congratulate them. This is great. LOL....Love it. You Guys are Doomed.
    Only thing doomed is the City of Lackawanna BUT it has been on the decline since Norm Polanski took over and has been dropping rapidly ever since.

Front Page

Went door to door during this political campaign through the streets of Lackawanna. I didn't realize how much blight, disrepair, boarded up business, for sale signs, graffiti, etc. are in our neighborhoods. Mr. Milkman, who is DOOMED when the Front Page only prints their one-sided views and opinions? When people running against the good ol' boys during elections are "blackballed" and their articles don't get printed? What are you afraid of? The the citizens will have a CHOICE and another OPTION? Successful businesses WELCOME competition. It keeps them HONEST. Why is the Front Page afraid of allowing the citizens of Lackawanna to form THEIR OWN OPINION after reading BOTH SIDES???

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    Went door to door during this political campaign through the streets of Lackawanna. I didn't realize how much blight, disrepair, boarded up business, for sale signs, graffiti, etc. are in our neighborhoods. Mr. Milkman, who is DOOMED when the Front Page only prints their one-sided views and opinions? When people running against the good ol' boys during elections are "blackballed" and their articles don't get printed? What are you afraid of? The the citizens will have a CHOICE and another OPTION? Successful businesses WELCOME competition. It keeps them HONEST. Why is the Front Page afraid of allowing the citizens of Lackawanna to form THEIR OWN OPINION after reading BOTH SIDES???
    Sunflower, are you kidding, you complaining about the conditions of our neighborhoods. Take a step back and look at the conditions of your property, now I know your going to say that you cant afford it, but you dont even keep up with the simple tasks. Stay off the computer and try some yard work!

Sunflower, are you kidding, you complaining about the conditions of our neighborhoods. Take a step back and look at the conditions of your property, now I know your going to say that you cant afford it, but you dont even keep up with the simple tasks. Stay off the computer and try some yard work!
    Are you a stalker??

Nah, Ive been around the neighborhood a few times myself, and im not blind!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information