Thread: Here is another andrew cuomo speaking video

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Here is another andrew cuomo speaking video

Did you notice it quoted the NY Post's Fred Dicker. Now that Fred is a consider a credible source of information, lets check what he has to say about Carl:

Oh wait, I can't find those citations because when I google Fred Dicker and Paladino I get 10 billion hits about "I'll take you out...."

I can't understand why voters can't see through Cuomo's b.s.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=13415851

Here's another one of Cuomo's lies. Hevesi is going to get a free walk, period.

Post Bark No Bite the Good Ole' Boys....

Back in 2006 Hevesis' Office, the NYS Comptroller at the time, did an audit of the City of Lackawanna books--it was a 5 page report.
    They found the City of Lackawanna to be at 97% of the State Constitutional level of taxing AND "on the brink of financial disaster". They gave various recommendations which the City of Lackawanna ignored.
    I argued and argued with them to follow-through and that we have to do what they say such as to put more money in our Contingency Account and we should have a critically needed forensic audit of all the expenditures and revenue.

Nothing changed----as I found illegal and other mis-management of public funds I would bring it downtown to the Buffalo Comptroller office and frequently would call him on the phone when I found more cases of corruption. Nothing happened.

My last call, was appr. May 2010, questioning the $20,000 the City of Lackawanna gave the Lackawanna Chamber of Commerce so they would not go out of business --I am still waiting for a return phone call. If you can just give away public money then line-up LA non-for-profits, fair is fair, right!

What I learned is that the layers of government all protect one another and do not want to get involved even when it is their job to investigate.

Out with the old, and in with the new, is the only way for the NYS patronage onion peels to be exposed to get to the .......... If people look the other way and accept things like: ex. an ex-Lackawanna no-show employee who worked for appr. $50,000/yr for 5 yrs---and when the funding dried up he had his brothers' clout get him on the Thruway Authority in a job that historically paid $42,000/yr. He started at appr. $90,000 June 2009 and another guy got fired when he questioned the ridiculous pay difference.

This is a small sampling of why NY is taxed to the hilt and poor people need to get government help such as food stamps and medicaid to survive. And it is getting worse. Why aren't folks talking about day to day realities instead of generalities, rumors, and gossip?
    Last edited by andreahaxton; October 30th, 2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Wordage

Post Lightbulb!

Duh.......I see.....Thruway Authority.......

Now I see why Mr. Paladino had to fight the powers to be for years to remove the toll-booths into and out of Buffalo! They need the money for their pot-holes---I mean no-show .......buddies. Shame. Reality folks, he helped all of us when Mr. Paladino didn't have to.

Thank You Mr. Paladino for your relentless pursuit of the toll booth removal issue----You saved me some bucks over the past few years, and thank goodness you hung in there, I needed to put the bucks in my gas tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=13415851

Here's another one of Cuomo's lies. Hevesi is going to get a free walk, period.
    Actually, sweetpea, the article doesn't say that all. Do you even read the stuff you post or are you just too stupid to comprehend anything written at more than a 6th grade reading level? I mean, it's very difficult to understand the meaning of words like "unsure" and "may". DOH.

BALLSTON, N.Y. (AP) - New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo says he's unsure if he will recommend jail time for former state Comptroller Alan Hevesi.
    The disgraced Democrat pleaded guilty Oct. 7 to charges that he accepted free travel and campaign contributions from a financier seeking state pension fund investments.
    Cuomo says his recommendation may depend partly on whether Hevesi fulfills a promise to cooperate with the probe.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Did you notice it quoted the NY Post's Fred Dicker. Now that Fred is a consider a credible source of information, lets check what he has to say about Carl:

Oh wait, I can't find those citations because when I google Fred Dicker and Paladino I get 10 billion hits about "I'll take you out...."
    yup, just like andy and fred planned it. Fred U. D. should be taken to task by NYP as well as the industry ASAP. there is something very wrong about an "objective" reporter appearing in a political campaign tv ad. Choosing to write carl stories is one thing, but actively advocating by appearing in a tv ad shows highlights the complicity.

How much is fred being paid or how rewarded ?

Thread Information