Thread: They don't know when to stop. Another Lawsuit...

Tony Fracasso - Admin

They don't know when to stop. Another Lawsuit...

NY attorney general sues Donald Trump and his company

The lawsuit is the culmination of the New York attorney general's three-year civil investigation of former President Donald Trump and the Trump Organization.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/na...ykgvXnaVmzqFXg

It never ends.

He runs in 2024 I want to see him get in. Then systematically clean house this round.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    NY attorney general sues Donald Trump and his company

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/na...ykgvXnaVmzqFXg

It never ends.

He runs in 2024 I want to see him get in. Then systematically clean house this round.
    If he and his companies lied and cheated to get tax breaks or loans why is that ok for you?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    If he and his companies lied and cheated to get tax breaks or loans why is that ok for you?
    Oh drop it already.

New York AG Trump lawsuit a 'political hit job' driven by left's desire to 'punish' him: Bill Barr

"The loans were paid back. Those were successful investments and the banks were paid back," Barr added. "So, to have spent three years on this seems to me [is] her trying to make good on a campaign promise that she was going to bring Trump down."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-yo...-him-bill-barr

Oh drop it already.

New York AG Trump lawsuit a 'political hit job' driven by left's desire to 'punish' him: Bill Barr

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-yo...-him-bill-barr
    You didn't answer the question (because you have no answer - you're just a slave to a cult).

If Donald Trump and his companies improperly and illegally inflated the value of a property to fraudulently take out a loan against that property's value, why are you ok with that? Try to answer without a link to Fox News or OAN or any of the other cult outlets.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Alan,

It's all opinion on how financials are supplied to banks. Businesses always make the balance sheet look better when needed or worse when needed. Loans were paid back and no one was complaining. Not even the banks involved with the loans. This is just a witch hunt now. Just like how the FBI was using a dossier full of falsehoods to get warrants spy on Trump. "We are not spying on Trump" Most of the media outlets "Trump is lying about being spied on!!!!!".... Come to find you they were lying about it. Then we have that winner named Hillary Clinton who was behind Trump "colluding" with Russia. That was a big lie. But those lies are fine with you?

The banks had full access to review everything supplied to them.

So I guess everyone who fights their assessments are criminals now? Is that how it works? You get a new assessment that is higher than the year before. You gather up information doing your best to lower your assessment. Lot of criminals, cheats and bad people in Erie County who do that.. Then we have those who are looking for business loans that do what they must to make their financials look the best they can. CRIMINALS!!!!!!

When are you going to start targeting local IDAs? The ones that lie how the incentives they are giving away will create golden economic impact for the community and jobs? When that doesn't happen are they criminals? They lied!!!!! But let us follow the money and see what they pocket for each incentive package they gave away.

I would rather not have Trump run because I'd rather not listen to the DNC/left leaning supporters have another 4 year temper tantrum. You know like looting businesses, burning businesses to the ground and costing property owners millions and millions of dollars. But if he does run I want him right back in. This time though I hope he has learned what he's really dealing with now. Elected officials including congress people who liars.

Maybe I'm failing to make the point I want to make. At this point in time it looks like a political hit job and they just want to cast Trump in the worse light possible.

Do you want a president who lies about stuff like.... "I never talked to my son about over seas business dealings".... "I never made money from over seas!" "That laptop is Russia disinformation!!!!!" Lies...

I'm waiting to read your next opinion piece on a president who lied to win an election. You know the guy that the ecdems.com supported in 2020. Talk about poor judgement.

Pull that pencil out and bash Biden for lying.

http://buffalopundit.com/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Word for the day....

Hypocrite

a person who indulges in hypocrisy

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...0G0&p=hipocrit

Alan,

It's all opinion on how financials are supplied to banks. Businesses always make the balance sheet look better when needed or worse when needed. Loans were paid back and no one was complaining. Not even the banks involved with the loans. This is just a witch hunt now. Just like how the FBI was using a dossier full of falsehoods to get warrants spy on Trump. "We are not spying on Trump" Most of the media outlets "Trump is lying about being spied on!!!!!".... Come to find you they were lying about it. Then we have that winner named Hillary Clinton who was behind Trump "colluding" with Russia. That was a big lie. But those lies are fine with you?
    It's not supposed to be "opinion" how one supplies financials to banks. I don't know how you do business, but typically people who sign off on the truth and accuracy of, say, a loan application are swearing an oath that the materials is true and accurate, but in Trump's case it was not so. You're basically saying it's ok for Trump to make up numbers for the same property that artificially inflate its value if it's a loan, but artificially deflate its value if it's for tax purposes. Gee, for a guy who is really angry about corruption that seems an inconsistent position to take.

I notice your convenient pivot to making Trump out to be the mother of all victims, but honestly you're just defending a small-time crook. He's if John Gotti and Howard Stern had a kid. Leave it to a member of the Trump cult to gratuitously bring up Hillary Clinton apropos of absolutely nothing.

The banks had full access to review everything supplied to them.
    And you know that from what? Your executive position in the Trump Organization or your work as a senior loan officer with Deutsche Bank?

So I guess everyone who fights their assessments are criminals now? Is that how it works? You get a new assessment that is higher than the year before. You gather up information doing your best to lower your assessment. Lot of criminals, cheats and bad people in Erie County who do that.. Then we have those who are looking for business loans that do what they must to make their financials look the best they can. CRIMINALS!!!!!!
    LOL no, a disagreement over property valuation is legitimate and the person with the burden of proof has to come up with a professional assessment that can be used in evidence in court. It's a legal process to do things the right way instead of pretending your failing golf course is actually in the black.

When are you going to start targeting local IDAs? The ones that lie how the incentives they are giving away will create golden economic impact for the community and jobs? When that doesn't happen are they criminals? They lied!!!!! But let us follow the money and see what they pocket for each incentive package they gave away.
    Because that is apparently your non-sequitur, not mine.

I would rather not have Trump run because I'd rather not listen to the DNC/left leaning supporters have another 4 year temper tantrum. You know like looting businesses, burning businesses to the ground and costing property owners millions and millions of dollars. But if he does run I want him right back in. This time though I hope he has learned what he's really dealing with now. Elected officials including congress people who liars.
    I like how you pretend that the "looting" and "burning" of businesses just occurred spontaneously in a vacuum. I know you don't think Black lives matter but the murder of George Floyd convinced a lot of people at the time that they do, and I'm sorry you think it's ok for cops to murder guys for allegedly passing a fake $20 and aren't resisting arrest, but I'll bet if it happened to someone with a Polish or Italian last name you'd care a lot. But that's just another non-sequitur.

Maybe I'm failing to make the point I want to make. At this point in time it looks like a political hit job and they just want to cast Trump in the worse light possible.
    It's a civil lawsuit. If your Emperor God is so innocent, he'll have no problem establishing that in court with evidence.

Do you want a president who lies about stuff like.... "I never talked to my son about over seas business dealings".... "I never made money from over seas!" "That laptop is Russia disinformation!!!!!" Lies...
    Where did Jared get the money to start his hedge fund? What position of power or authority does Hunter Biden hold in the White House? You have one hell of a set of double standards.

I'm waiting to read your next opinion piece on a president who lied to win an election. You know the guy that the ecdems.com supported in 2020. Talk about poor judgement.

Pull that pencil out and bash Biden for lying.

http://buffalopundit.com/[/QUOTE]

And with another post, I’m convinced this “Buffalo Pundit” is an idiot, partisan hack and a ****ty lawyer even more.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    And with another post, I’m convinced this “Buffalo Pundit” is an idiot, partisan hack and a ****ty lawyer even more.
    WAIT!! I just saw another ambulance speeding down the street...there was some guy chasing it!!

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    And with another post, I'm convinced this "NY The Vampire State" couldn't tie his laces without help from teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    WAIT!! I just saw another ambulance speeding down the street...there was some guy chasing it!!
    None of you can address anything substantive so all you do is hurl ad hominem attacks. You're in a cult, and when it collapses, you'll be left with your genitalia in your hand wondering what to do next.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    None of you can address anything substantive so all you do is hurl ad hominem attacks. You're in a cult, and when it collapses, you'll be left with your genitalia in your hand wondering what to do next.
    Sorry..I didnt mean to blow your cover!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Sorry..I didnt mean to blow your cover!!!
    Like I said.

Thread Information