Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayor Brown wants to end the control board.

Mayor Brown wants to end the control board.

The Mayor citing the additional state aid the City of Buffalo will receive, calls for the end of the control board. How can the city survive if the state aid is reduced in the future. This state aid may not be there in the immediate future due to the poor financial position the State is in. Who knows New York State may need a control board to manage it's money also.

Like a drunkin sailor Mayor Brown is spending the state aid money before the city even gets it.

well I will get drunk with him if I get my money I will even buy the first and second rounds
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unioncop
    well I will get drunk with him if I get my money I will even buy the first and second rounds
    But after hitting a few vehicles when you leave the bar, do you think he'll recognize you on camera as you're walking away from your vehicle that you'll eventually report stolen?

Just something to ponder.

I will just call one of my friends on the department who is working and ask for a ride home
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

I will just call one of my friends on the department who is working and ask for a ride home
    You have complained that you have to much work to do, but admit that there is time to play chauffeur.

Interesting that you can find time for somethings but not others.

Micheal

it not being a chauffeur it is possibly preventing a car accident or worse so I think it is being proactive isnt that what every one is complaining about that the police are only there to hang yellow tape
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

and by the way I dont drink in the city the risk of getting a parking ticket or running into some road block is to great
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Unregistered

Brown is nuts. The unions own brown and he is paying them back

Brown is nuts. The unions own brown and he is paying them back

Gosh I hate civil servants....their just such parasites always putting themselves first...instead of the welfare of the city.

Well..I still think that even if he manages to lift the wage freeze and lift the hard control board....I have a feeling it will be back. Unions and civil servants are simply to greedy not to run this city into the ground yet again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    Gosh I hate civil servants....their just such parasites always putting themselves first...instead of the welfare of the city.
    Yeah!!! Especially the city of Buffalo cops! Always putting themselves in harms way and taking bullets that could otherwise have been much better utilized on a non-civil servant resident. Those greedy parasitic bastards!

Smile

[QUOTE=Timmy]Brown is nuts. The unions own brown and he is paying them back QUOTE]

The Unions have had the upper hand in Buffalo since the last Republican Mayor left office. That is why the the Unions have such sweetheart contracts. Which by the way have bankrupted the city. The politicians have sold their rear ends like a prostitute to the Unions so they the politicans could be elected again and again and fatten their large pensions etc.

Nothing will ever change in Buffalo.

It also looks like Mayor Brown is setting the up ground work for a seperate School Tax in the city of Buffalo.

What does anyone think would happen when they elected Brown????

Unregistered

Masiello was a dunce and Brown is a whore, will Buffalo ever get a Mayor that cares

Masiello was a dunce and Brown is a whore, will Buffalo ever get a Mayor that cares about Buffalo!

It really makes me wonder why....why do I have such high hopes for my hometown....when its little more than rats picking at a corps

it not being a chauffeur it is possibly preventing a car accident or worse so I think it is being proactive isnt that what every one is complaining about that the police are only there to hang yellow tape
    It is being a chauffeur to you, and you would be pulling a policeman off their patrol route to come and pick you up, thus taking them away from their job, and not available for a call that they might have to respond to.

Why don't you simply take a taxi home, instead of being selfish and self centered?

Micheal

he could possibly being preventing a horrible accident so he is being proactive and if you think police don't drive people places you are crazy every day we get calls to ast a citizen and most of the time it ends up being someone in need of a ride which they get if it is not too busy and sometimes it ends up being an arrest because the drunk forgot he had a stolen gun on him (true story)
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Michael,
    The best part is that this "chauffer service" isn't just limited to drunken coppers! Say an off duty cop wants a 3 piece Meal at KFC. They just call up the nearest station house and order the 3 piece combo, all white meat and have one of the other officers deliver it. The good news about shifting to one man patrol cars is that there is enough room in the front seat for multiple meals.
    You should really read their contract and see the other perks they get too...Food delivery, chauffer, on duty cops cut off duty cops' lawns, etc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information