Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screw them, send more

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post

Anyhow, I fervently hope that someone in the US treated the incoming Fracasso immigrants with as much hatred and cynical cruelty as you display towards Spanish-speaking refugees from failed states.

You are freaking unbelievable.

When my great grand parents came to the states they came legally. They didn't sneak over an open border. AND when they came the USA didn't have all the welfare programs and cost associated with illegal immigration. Many items and services were far less expensive than they are now.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Protestors clash with Revolutionary Guard in northern Iran, torch IRGC base: reports

Protestors clashed with Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in northern Iran Friday night, during which one of its military bases was allegedly torched, according to information obtained by Fox News Digital.

Men and women marched through the streets of Oshnavieh in western Iran late Friday into the early hours of Saturday, cheering as they allegedly took control over parts of the city.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/protes...c-base-reports

Teach the refugees to take back their countries.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

How much have you donated to date to help the refugees at the west side bazaar? I'm not asking to be a dick. I'm just asking.
    Alan did good. He donated to the west side baazar fund raiser. Before he took the crack and told us that we should.

https://www.westsidebazaar.com/

On 09/21/2022

https://donorbox.org/donateforimpact?t=donor_wall#info

Just curious but did they have any form of insurance?

People,

Here is what we are dealing with. Your classic example of a democrat.

"He told people to drink bleach!!!!!!"

Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...rus/113754708/
    You're right - he suggested you get an injection of bleach. That makes much more sense. Idiot.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

You are freaking unbelievable.

When my great grand parents came to the states they came legally. They didn't sneak over an open border. AND when they came the USA didn't have all the welfare programs and cost associated with illegal immigration. Many items and services were far less expensive than they are now.
    When your great grandparents came to this country they likely had to fill out a form and be tested for syphilis and that was the full extent of entry requirements. This "tHeY cAmE hErE lEgAlLy" trope is pretty washed up nonsense, and yes - "many items and services were fall less expensive" I mean sorry you can't get a gumdrop for a penny or see a moving picture for a nickel anymore.

Protestors clash with Revolutionary Guard in northern Iran, torch IRGC base: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/world/protes...c-base-reports

Teach the refugees to take back their countries.
    They should have shut off immigration to the US literally the day before your great-grandparents' boat got here. They should have stayed and made Italy better.

Alan did good. He donated to the west side baazar fund raiser. Before he took the crack and told us that we should.

https://www.westsidebazaar.com/

On 09/21/2022

https://donorbox.org/donateforimpact?t=donor_wall#info

Just curious but did they have any form of insurance?
    Why wouldn't you just do a good thing and expect nothing in return for once in your pathetic life?

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Not only listen...but READ the lyrics..perhaps it will get thru to YOU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Bz0d2xm7U
    We take care of our own
    Wherever this flag's flown

The US flag flies over the West Side Bazaar but they're brown people so you have no intent or desire to help them.

We take care of our own
    Wherever this flag's flown

The US flag flies over the West Side Bazaar but they're brown people so you have no intent or desire to help them.
    Of course ...as expected you twisted the meaning of the lyrics..but sinvce I have to spell it oit because it's not written in a lawsuit settlement...IT MEANS taking care of our won here in America...BEFORE welcoming foreigners into our country...AND we sure as hell of lot of AMERICAN CITIZENS THAT NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE BLOWING ALL THE BILLION$$$$ on every other country that comes begging for a freebee...Why dont you travel to France and bargain for the million$ it owes the hardworking taxpayers of this country from prior World War 1.

Of course ...as expected you twisted the meaning of the lyrics..but sinvce I have to spell it oit because it's not written in a lawsuit settlement...IT MEANS taking care of our won here in America...BEFORE welcoming foreigners into our country...AND we sure as hell of lot of AMERICAN CITIZENS THAT NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE BLOWING ALL THE BILLION$$$$ on every other country that comes begging for a freebee...Why dont you travel to France and bargain for the million$ it owes the hardworking taxpayers of this country from prior World War 1.
    Yes, France. Of course.

Those immigrants and refugees working at West Side Bazaar have created something from nothing with no help from the government. Your hatred and denigration of them and their efforts merely ensures that the conservative movement and Republican party will continue to shrink ever more into a southern white supremacist Christian Trump cult

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why wouldn't you just do a good thing and expect nothing in return for once in your pathetic life?
    You have issues.

You have no clue how many people over the years I have helped with free labor, used computers that I basically refurb then give away, items people need and just money. I don't even know the people where the items go. Christmas 2020 a teacher in the city of buffalo was looking for items for her classroom kids. Blankets, specific toys,etc A woman who knew the teacher told me about the situation. I told her to meet me at the shop and we will go shopping. We did. Other people on speakup also contributed. This is just one example. I've been doing stuff like this for as long as I can remember.

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ristmas+school

I can't believe you would even say something like that.

What is wrong with me asking if they had insurance?

" Your hatred and denigration of them" Never Further from the truth!
    Your emotional assumption that it is my feeling..but as usual you look for the most dramatic answer to a controversial issue to bolster your position..Obviously American citizens have concerns about immigration...LEGAL IMMIGRATION which is vastly recognized to keep our country safe from those who see it fail...A managed amount that can be intelligently financed...at the same time showing the same concern and aid for our current citizens who need help for various reasons.Our national debt is outrageous...and our generations of the future will be paying it off. This cash register giveaway by our country has to cease, and politicians..especially career politicians who continue to giveaway the taxpayer$$$ to win popularity for reelection to line their own pockets and party account$ are runnuing this country into the ground..WAKE UP and see what the end result if this continues .

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Buffalopundit

China can't foreclose on the treasury. Again - you Republicans say we "need to focus on our own needs in this country". Ok, like what? What big social need should be addressed?

Why didn't Trump fix them all when he was in power?

You people just hate immigrants and you hate Democrats, and you poorly paraphrase nonsense propaganda you get from talk radio and right-wing TV but ultimately you have little idea what you're talking about, and all you have to peddle is hatred and fear.

Yeah, inflation is bad. It's bad everywhere. Sleepy Joe Brandon didn't cause it.
    The majority of time Trump/USA was dealing with the utter BS the DNC/Hillary/FBI were making up. It never stopped.

You have issues.

You have no clue how many people over the years I have helped with free labor, used computers that I basically refurb then give away, items people need and just money. I don't even know the people where the items go. Christmas 2020 a teacher in the city of buffalo was looking for items for her classroom kids. Blankets, specific toys,etc A woman who knew the teacher told me about the situation. I told her to meet me at the shop and we will go shopping. We did. Other people on speakup also contributed. This is just one example. I've been doing stuff like this for as long as I can remember.

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ristmas+school

I can't believe you would even say something like that.

What is wrong with me asking if they had insurance?
    Good for you you get a cookie.

" Your hatred and denigration of them" Never Further from the truth!
    Your emotional assumption that it is my feeling..but as usual you look for the most dramatic answer to a controversial issue to bolster your position..Obviously American citizens have concerns about immigration...LEGAL IMMIGRATION which is vastly recognized to keep our country safe from those who see it fail...A managed amount that can be intelligently financed...at the same time showing the same concern and aid for our current citizens who need help for various reasons.Our national debt is outrageous...and our generations of the future will be paying it off. This cash register giveaway by our country has to cease, and politicians..especially career politicians who continue to giveaway the taxpayer$$$ to win popularity for reelection to line their own pockets and party account$ are runnuing this country into the ground..WAKE UP and see what the end result if this continues .
    you don't need to "finance" immigrants, they overwhelmingly not only pay for themselves but are a net positive on the public purse, regardless of their visa status.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information