Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw them, send more

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Screw them, send more

I know what to say about this... Good Job...

Martha's Vineyard's 'humanitarian crisis' statement ridiculed on social media: 'Screw them, send more'

Martha’s Vineyard was slammed on Twitter for declaring a "humanitarian crisis" based on the illegal immigrants sent to them by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, R., on Thursday.

DeSantis’ office revealed to Fox News Digital on Wednesday that the governor was responsible for sending two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard in response to the Biden administration’s failure to secure the southern border.

Massachusetts Democrats, including representatives from Martha’s Vineyard, condemned the governor for using illegal immigrants as "political pawns," suggesting that the city is struggling to take care for migrants.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/martha...them-send-more

Twitter users mocked the update, noting that the announcement itself reported only "approximately 50 individuals" present in the city while border towns struggle with thousands per day.
    This is why every DNC/county level democrat party office should be a welcome/support center for any person who illegally entered the USA. You want to support an open southern border and the cost associated with what that then pay for it.

Erie County Democrat Party New York

Time to remove the Biden/Harris signs and put up "Sanctuary Welcome Center" They can offer a support package paid for by all their registered members.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I know what to say about this... Good Job...

Martha's Vineyard's 'humanitarian crisis' statement ridiculed on social media: 'Screw them, send more'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/martha...them-send-more

This is why every DNC/county level democrat party office should be a welcome/support center for any person who illegally entered the USA. You want to support an open southern border and the cost associated with what that then pay for it.

Erie County Democrat Party New York

Time to remove the Biden/Harris signs and put up "Sanctuary Welcome Center" They can offer a support package paid for by all their registered members.
    Spread the "wealth..These B$st4rd politicians dont care if they are in everyones community or someone elses backyard...but not theirs...keep up the good work.. drop another busload to Pelosis' front yard!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    On facebook people don't seem to agree with my opinions

Let those who support the agenda deal with it. I'm told local politics has nothing to do with national politics yet we see harris/biden signs at the Erie County Democrat Office.

I don't know how large the office is but I'm sure they can start setting up cots. They have a mailing list of their registered members. Start sending out mandatory bills that are due 1st of the month every month. The revenue can go towards housing, medical cost and basic living expenses.

As I stated on facebook. I don't work my ass off to have my money taken and given away.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

This is funny

This is funny
    SMART MAN!! Putting the ownership and responsibility for the liberals' policy where they belong.!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    SMART MAN!! Putting the ownership and responsibility for the liberals' policy where they belong.!
    That is one thing I noticed about people pushing for various agenda items. You don't see the ones supporting the agenda taking their own time/money.

Did you hear to one where an elected officials said the reps are using people as political items. The DNC wrote the book on it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Tucker his the nail on the head multiple times.....

I think my idea of making a directory of every democrat county office for non documented to go for support is needed. The groups that support open borders should own it, offer full support and pay for it. Groups that want to put people in office that want to take our money and spend it and "free" this and "free" that should step up to the plate and open their check books...

Tucker Carlson: Is anyone noticing this?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Martha's Vineyard merchant says there's a ‘process’ for coming to America, 'follow that'

Listen to this article
    0:00 / 2:57
    BeyondWords

OAK BLUFFS, Mass. – At least one person on this oasis of leftist elites blames federal officials for the illegal immigration crisis that thrust Martha’s Vineyard into the national spotlight.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sent 50 migrants by plane Wednesday to the Massachusetts island, which boasts one of the wealthiest and most hard-left voting blocs in the nation.

"I think it was a political stunt," Paul Sinclair of Rhode Island told Fox News Digital on Saturday, as he sold t-shirts and surf gear during a street festival on Circuit Avenue in Oak Bluffs, one of the commercial hubs of Martha’s Vineyard.
    https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/ma...ca-follow-that

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Someone started a thread on facebook with this image.

This is a comment from facebook.

person one "Ron needs to be ashamed… he is only for himself… not the people in this state"

Person two "Lol. You are so misguided. I live near Del Rio, Texas and thousands more illegals show up there than the actual population of that city. Ron gave a tiny appetizer of what we have on our borders for the elites to understand."

Person three "I'm not "elite", but what DeSantis did was despicable. Thought he was a practicing Roman Catholic Christian. Did he cut the words of Jesus Christ, "Whatever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters, you do unto me" out of his Bible?"
    I think it's just as bad when you see local/state officials forcing us to pay for some very costly items.

Someone started a thread on facebook with this image.

This is a comment from facebook.

I think it's just as bad when you see local/state officials forcing us to pay for some very costly items.
    I, for one, am ecstatic to see Republicans trip over their two left feet to be cruel to people fleeing a communist regime. Should play really well in South Florida.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    I, for one, am ecstatic to see Republicans trip over their two left feet to be cruel to people fleeing a communist regime. Should play really well in South Florida.
    Are you going to volunteer at the Erie County Democrat "Sanctuary support center"? Are you going to start bringing supplies, cash and other needed items?

To date how many fleeing families have you invited to your home to date?

I expect everyone who feels like you do to do the same.

"people fleeing a communist regime"

This why they have to take up arms and remove the communist regime.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Texas border town business owner sells family BBQ restaurant after multiple migrant break ins

EAGLE PASS, Texas – A business owner near the U.S. southern border said she was forced to sell her family honky-tonk after the venue was broken into on five separate occasions since February.

"I worked alongside my father for 19 years," said Selena Buentello Price, the former second-generation owner of The Wagon Wheel, a local barbeque joint. "One break-in in 25 years."

"From February to now, I've had five," Price said. "Not only has my business been broken into and ransacked—it's just the insecurity now, you don't feel safe at home anymore."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-bor...rant-break-ins

Are you going to volunteer at the Erie County Democrat "Sanctuary support center"? Are you going to start bringing supplies, cash and other needed items?

To date how many fleeing families have you invited to your home to date?

I expect everyone who feels like you do to do the same.

"people fleeing a communist regime"

This why they have to take up arms and remove the communist regime.
    I don't need to invite anyone to my home just like refugees and migrants aren't being housed in any Texan's or Floridian's home, you dolt.

Yes, of course the Venezuelans can have an insurrection just like the one your people tried. Nice to know that the victims of communist dictatorship have a vinyl wrap guy in Cheektowaga who knows better than they what to do.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Then wall off the southern border and remove people in the white house who don't want a strong border.

Trump runs 2024 I want him in. Just to screw with those long life elected officials who's only goal is to enrich themselves and pander.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    I don't need to invite anyone to my home just like refugees and migrants aren't being housed in any Texan's or Floridian's home, you dolt.

No you are right. Tax payers in many cases are covering the cost for hotels, medical and other needs. For 10000's of people. Families are also suffering the horrible outcomes due to drugs coming in.

Wall the border off and remove those in office who are pushing an unsecured border including spending others people's money due to illegal immigration.

Something like this:

sanctuarymigration.com

And we list every county level DNC/Democrat office as an office of support. Cash, needed items and housing. If the group wants to support people who want unlimited migration they can pay for it.

Alan, I'm sick of people's BS.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information