Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Screw them, send more

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    you don't need to "finance" immigrants, they overwhelmingly not only pay for themselves but are a net positive on the public purse, regardless of their visa status.
    It seems you have your head in the sand looking with your liberal democratic eye glasses..you completely missed the point of my comment.....wasting my time here in this discussion!

Someone Forgot to tell Eric Adams that Migrants are a “net positive” to NYers

The Mayor of NYC says that NYers ”support thousands of migrants”….

They weren’t just bussed in; they are being flown to states around the country, including NY, and it’s been going for at least two years.…

Without naming any names, someone forgot to tell Joe Biden that illegal immigrants overwhelmingly pay their own way - so NYers don’t end up supporting thousands

The White House has quietly resumed its after-dark charter flights of underage migrants to a suburban airport north of New York City — after a Post expose led to their suspension last year.

The Post watched as a group of migrant teens got off an Avelo Airlines plane that arrived at the Westchester County Airport near White Plains at 9:25 p.m. Thursday. The group then boarded three waiting buses that drove off about 50 minutes later.
    https://nypost.com/2022/04/15/biden-...t-outside-nyc/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43A3458F-B209-4D00-9BC9-4931030719BC.jpg  
    Last edited by buffy; October 7th, 2022 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post

The Mayor of NYC says that NYers ”support thousands of migrants”….

They weren’t just bussed in; they are being flown to states around the country, including NY, and it’s been going for at least two years.…

Without naming any names, someone forgot to tell Joe Biden that illegal immigrants overwhelmingly pay their own way - so NYers don’t end up supporting thousands

https://nypost.com/2022/04/15/biden-...t-outside-nyc/
    Without naming any names, someone tell any available Q-addled lunatic that refugees are not illegal immigrants.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

My bad, I forgot, everyone is a refugee these days. There are no “illegal immigrants” anymore - Joe Biden said so - there’s even a new term for them “undocumented noncitizens” but, it’s interesting because refugees are non-citizens too. Also, both groups just walk right in and appear to be staying irregardless of what they’re called - seems like quite a homogeneous group, if you ask me, but what do I know, being a lunatic and all.
    Last edited by buffy; October 11th, 2022 at 10:22 PM.

My bad, I forgot, everyone is a refugee these days. There are no “illegal immigrants” anymore - Joe Biden said so - there’s even a new term for them “undocumented noncitizens” but, it’s interesting because refugees are non-citizens too. Also, both groups just walk right in and appear to be staying irregardless of what they’re called - seems like quite a homogeneous group, if you ask me, but what do I know, being a lunatic and all.
    No, not everyone is a refugee. Refugees are refugees - people who arrive at the border and declare that they are fleeing persecution, such as political oppression or threats of bodily harm from gangs. I know that for the Q-addled, there should be no immigration whatsoever, but alas we still live on a planet where people need refuge from oppression and some choose to come to the US, despite the likes of you being here to heap hatred upon them.

In fact, I am old enough to remember when right-wingers loved offering refuge to people fleeing communist countries. We called them "defectors" and welcomed them. We enacted laws that allowed Cubans to stay, so long as their boats made it to shore. But when Venezuelans come, they get caught up in a fraud perpetrated upon them by Florida's governor.

Also, "irregardless" is not a word in the English language.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    In fact, I am old enough to remember when right-wingers loved offering refuge to people fleeing communist countries. We called them "defectors" and welcomed them.
    When that was going on how many came to the USA?

I don't know how updated this list is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Bloc_defectors

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    I know that for the Q-addled, there should be no immigration whatsoever... despite the likes of you being here to heap hatred upon them.

Also, "irregardless" is not a word in the English language.
    Is that the best you can do? Generalities and semantics?

No, not everyone is a refugee. Refugees are refugees
    Maybe you didn't understand my point - I said illegals and refugees seem like a homogenous group.

Here's a few articles for you that might explain it better...

Illegal immigrants lie to get asylum status in U.S.
    The August 1, 2011, issue of the New Yorker contains an article, beginning on page 32, called “The Asylum Seeker” by Suketu Mehta, which tells in detail how illegal immigrants educate themselves on how to construct stories which make them sound like victims of persecution.
    Data Indicates Illegal Immigrants Are Exploiting U.S. Asylum With False Claims
    Asylum has become increasingly controversial in the United States and Europe as a growing share of foreign citizens attempt to claim asylum, raising questions over whether this once-modestly-sized migration program faces abuse and misuse.

Using data reported to the United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees, we can look at how applications for asylum to the United States have changed in recent years.

We have not become much more willing to offer asylum. The typical migrant has simply become far more likely to claim asylum. The result is a growing backlog of court cases.

Nonprofits and NGOs assisting migrants who cross the border: humanitarian support or abetting a crime?
    Bensman believes the UN and several U.S. NGOs effectively underwrite the migrant pipeline, funneling thousands of individuals without skills or proper papers into U.S. cities using U.S. taxpayer dollars, undermining border security and overwhelming agents with unaccompanied children while cartels import drugs nearby.

"The only thing that's really, obviously problematic about these migrant advocacy groups, these nonprofits – they’re out there lobbying for money, for the migrants and for policies that increase the number of migrants," he said. "So when you say ‘We're doing this out of the goodness of our hearts and all in the service of the Lord.' It's also in the service of their bottom lines."
    Anyway, over and out - I don't enjoy arguing with you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B37B264A-3F8B-4257-AE42-F8960C86422C.jpg   ECD0655D-635B-4B8E-A863-C41EDFBFC712.jpg  

Is that the best you can do? Generalities and semantics?

Maybe you didn't understand my point - I said illegals and refugees seem like a homogenous group.

Here's a few articles for you that might explain it better...

Illegal immigrants lie to get asylum status in U.S.

Data Indicates Illegal Immigrants Are Exploiting U.S. Asylum With False Claims

Nonprofits and NGOs assisting migrants who cross the border: humanitarian support or abetting a crime?

Anyway, over and out - I don't enjoy arguing with you.
    Of course you don't. Because I see through your lies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information