Thread: Check this BS out. Lori Lightfoot

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Check this BS out. Lori Lightfoot

Liberal mayor promptly busses illegal immigrants arriving from Texas to suburbs

A group of over 100 migrants from the southern border were moved to an Illinois suburb after being welcomed in Chicago – an action that is reportedly frustrating local officials.

The migrants are staying at a Hampton Inn in Burr Ridge and a Holiday Inn in Countryside, according to reporting by WGN-TV. An estimated 300 migrants have been bused from Texas to Chicago in the past two weeks.

While Chicago is a sanctuary city and Cook County is a sanctuary county, the migrants at the Burr Ridge Hampton Inn are in DuPage County. The county's sanctuary status is unclear. However, Burr Ridge Republican Mayor Garry Grasso previously said he would work to secure the border and "defund sanctuary cities," according to WGN-TV.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrants-...ed-off-suburbs

Yet makes this comment...

Lori Lightfoot doubts Gov. Abbott’s faith as migrant buses arrive in Chicago: 'He professes to be a Christian'

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot cast doubt on Gov. Greg Abbott’s Christian faith in remarks denouncing the Texas Republican busing migrants from the southern border up to the Windy City.

"He professes to be a Christian," Lightfoot said at a press conference on Sunday. "This is not the Christianity and the teachings of the Bible that I know. And I think religious leaders all across the country are standing up and denouncing exactly this."

Lightfoot held a press conference after about 50 more migrants bused from Texas reached Chicago over Labor Day weekend. Abbott has been sending buses of migrants to liberal cities such as Washington, D.C., and New York City since April.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-ligh...sses-christian

So why doesn't Lori Lightfoot set an example for everyone to follow. Welcome bus after bus after bus after bus of people who illegally entered the USA? ... Anyone know how many buses it would take to bring all the people who have illegally entered the USA this year to Chicago?

When They Weaponize the Bible...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    "He professes to be a Christian," Lightfoot said at a press conference on Sunday. "This is not the Christianity and the teachings of the Bible that I know. And I think religious leaders all across the country are standing up and denouncing exactly this."
    Well, she just demonstrated that she doesn't know the Bible - scripture teaches that laws are necessary in a sinful world - those who choose to act lawlessly further sin in the world, and this isn't necessarily the sin of the victimized migrant who was lied to; there's a web of lawlessness surrounding this issue, from human traffickers charging money to 'guide' the migrant, to those (*cough* Soros *cough*) who are funding the entire process. Remember the pre-paid debit cards given to migrants, the free bus rides - free everything, the supportive NGO's, the immigration lawyers? They're are all paid by someone.

When a society ignores the law, lawlessness is the result, and chaos ensues.

Lawlessness crosses the line into diabotical when its INTENT is to damage a country.

That's what is happening in America!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Remember the pre-paid debit cards given to migrants, the free bus rides - free everything, the supportive NGO's, the immigration lawyers? They're are all paid by someone.
    Yet we have people in the media saying illegal immigration doesn't cost taxpayer money.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Number of illegal migrants who entered US since Biden took office approaching two million

The number of migrant encounters at the southern border has smashed through the two million mark this fiscal year, breaching the already-historic 1.7 million encounters last year – but those numbers by themselves do not state how have been released into the U.S., or account for hundreds of thousands of others who have slipped past Border Patrol.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/num...ng-two-million

I don't get this. The economic boom that 2 million people who entered the USA illegally should be welcomed in Chicago and Washington DC. The people who entered the country illegally will do the jobs others don't want to do in Chicago and Washington DC. Isn't that right?

DROP EM OFF in front of the WHITE HOUSE...and other govt bldgs...

I think the liberal pro immigration politicians..senators, congressmen/women should have 1 busload each in their neighborhood..after all ..we should share the wealth...didnt Pelosi have a tent city with illegals on her estate recently...does it still exist/ BTW..is she cooking dinner FOR THEM>>> er..I mean are her servants cooking dinner for them too?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    DROP EM OFF in front of the WHITE HOUSE...and other govt bldgs...
    I want them dropped off at the party head quarters of the DNC/Democrats instead.

As an example here:

Erie County Democrat Party New York

The group supports the agenda they can pay for it.

I wonder how many people they can house in that office. County welcome/support centers.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Illinois mayor blasts Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot's 'hypocrisy' after migrants shipped to 'Republican suburb'

After being bussed from Texas, 147 migrants arrived in Chicago on Wednesday, according to FOX 32. Sixty-four of those migrants were then taken to a Hampton Inn hotel in Burr Ridge, which is outside of Chicago, where they will be for at least the next 27 days.

Burr Ridge Mayor Gary Grasso, a Republican, told Fox News that the migrants are being used as "political pawns" by Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Illinois Governor J. B. Pritzker.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ill...ublican-suburb

Thread Information