Thread: DC/NYC are not happy about Texas giving bus rides to people who illegally enter USA

Tony Fracasso - Admin

DC/NYC are not happy about Texas giving bus rides to people who illegally enter USA

Follow me on this...

Notice the two mayors from to their community? DC and NYC are not happy about Texas giving bus rides to people who illegally entered the country

Both are in the the political party that supports an open southern border including the expense of it all. I just read that NYC wants federal money to offset the cost of taking care of the people who illegally entered the country and brought to NYC.

How about if we take it up a notch or two....

The DNC/Democrat party supports the agenda. The group helped put the administration we are now witnessing into the White House.

Why don't we create a website based off the information below?

https://www.nydems.org/about/counties

We will call each democrat county office a "Sanctuary Welcome and Information Center".

Each office can help direct and care for the needs of those who are illegally entering the country and offer sanctuary. They support the agenda let them prove it.

Why don't we give the people who support the agenda the bill?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Alan?!?

So what do you think of my idea of helping Jeremy and crew be good humanitarians?

The ecdems.com supported a candidate/agenda that is allowing 100000's of people to illegally enter the USA. There are associated cost when that is allowed to happen. They want it they should pay for it.

What do you think if we create a directory of "Sanctuary Welcome and Information Centers" listing all democrat county offices?

Clearly state each "Sanctuary Welcome and Information Center" is also a Democrat party office but help and support will be offered.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Alan?!?

So what do you think of my idea of helping Jeremy and crew be good humanitarians?

The ecdems.com supported a candidate/agenda that is allowing 100000's of people to illegally enter the USA. There are associated cost when that is allowed to happen. They want it they should pay for it.

What do you think if we create a directory of "Sanctuary Welcome and Information Centers" listing all democrat county offices?

Clearly state each "Sanctuary Welcome and Information Center" is also a Democrat party office but help and support will be offered.
    They ought to start busing the illegal immigrants to Bidens' private home & neighborhood, also to the liberal politicians who support all of this immigration...the border states have to deal with this issue of thousands coming into our country in the border states..lets share some of this with the liberal supporters of sloppy Joe!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    They ought to start busing the illegal immigrants to Bidens' private home & neighborhood, also to the liberal politicians who support all of this immigration...the border states have to deal with this issue of thousands coming into our country in the border states..lets share some of this with the liberal supporters of sloppy Joe!
    I want the group that supported the agenda deal with it. Instead of the Erie County Democrats spending donations to get people elected they can pay for lodgings and other support items. Jeremy can set an example of what a good humanitarian is.

Washington DC Mayor Bowser's second request for National Guard help with migrant 'crisis' denied by Pentagon

For the second time, the Pentagon denied a request on Monday by Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser to activate the National Guard to assist with thousands of migrants who have been arriving in the nation's capital in recent months.

Bowser first asked for National Guard help last month, but it was rejected by the Pentagon on Aug. 4. She then sent another letter on Aug. 11, requesting that 150 National Guard troops be deployed to "help prevent a prolonged humanitarian crisis in our nation's capital resulting from the daily arrival of migrants."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...enied-pentagon

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I really can't comprehend how a group of people have no issue supporting an agenda like open borders and putting that expense on existing tax payers. Especially while there are existing citizens with families who struggle.

It's government money!! Federal dollars. Where do the people think the money comes from that say that? Even is the money is taken from billionaires it's not justified. If you are going to take the money in the form of taxes then spend it on the needs of people already here instead of allowing 1000000's more to enter the country and the expense that comes along with that.

So when the Erie County Democrat Party has an organizational meeting do they cheer when someone says "Keep the southern border open"? Or cheer when they say "Let's make everyone else pay for all the student debt other people agreed to?"

Alan?!?

I'm not your little errand boy who needs to respond to every idiot thing you're able to muster up the wherewithal to type.

Immigration law and policy has been fundamentally broken in this country for many years, and every effort to fix it in the last two decades has been met with opposition and stalemate, almost always from so-called "conservatives" who just want to keep the brown people out. Immigration in this country, as someone with a surname like "Fracasso" should know, has been a net positive in every sense - political, economic, social, and cultural. You just want to pull the welcome mat out from under the Spanish-speakers just like they did with Italians at the beginning of the last century. You're a disgrace on your name and your heritage, using your little platform to heap scorn and derision upon people from failed states fleeing out-of-control gang violence and poverty, and economic migrants who clean your hotel rooms and pick your fruit while you while away the hours behind a desk.

The only immigration policy that people like you have is cruelty. You think that if you treat these people as less than human that this will perhaps dissuade them from coming here, but that hasn't really worked. Trump's cruelty didn't stop Muslims from seeking to immigrate and it didn't stop Mexicans or Central Americans from seeking refuge or asylum. You sit here in western New York, where there is a labor shortage if anything, and complain about people "invading" the country at its southern border. It's laughable.

Then, you and your circle-jerk say things like ship them off to Biden's neighborhood or use terminology like "open borders". Have you ever even been to the southern border of the United States? I mean, seriously, tell me how it's "open" because the several times I've been there, the lines are interminable. Maybe you think it's a good idea to build a metal wall in literally the middle of the desert, but there's this thing called ladders you may have heard of.

In any event, border encounters are up because enforcement is strong. The borders aren't "open" and you're a disgrace to your immigrant ancestors.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

In any event, border encounters are up because enforcement is strong. The borders aren't "open" and you're a disgrace to your immigrant ancestors.
    Borders are open..they are crossing rivers, mules are charging to bring them across into out country ..hundreds ..no thousands of illegals are here and continuing to come into our country...pull your head out and quit looking for your hemorrhoids...why dont you adopt a few LEGAL immigrants.. if your so pro immigration!...when is the last time you were so concerned about homeless veterans who fought to make this country ?/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    I'm not your little errand boy who needs to respond to every idiot thing you're able to muster up the wherewithal to type.
    Yet you respond... and I never said you were my errand boy. I asked you a question.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    buffalopundit
    Immigration law and policy has been fundamentally broken in this country for many years, and every effort to fix it in the last two decades has been met with opposition and stalemate, almost always from so-called "conservatives" who just want to keep the brown people out.
    That is where you are wrong. Not brown people, all people who want to enter the country illegally. Apparently you are a democrat. Is it always about the color of one's skin with democrats?

When my great grand parents came to the USA I don't remember my grand parents telling me how they received 1000's of dollars of welfare. Maybe they just never mentioned it.

So if a person came over to the USA legally about 1900 or so what welfare programs were available? Just asking...

and then....

If a person illegally came into the country about 1900 or so what welfare programs were available? Just asking... educate me. I'm just a loser college dropout. I've been told I'm uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Borders are open..they are crossing rivers, mules are charging to bring them across into out country ..hundreds ..no thousands of illegals are here and continuing to come into our country...pull your head out and quit looking for your hemorrhoids...why dont you adopt a few LEGAL immigrants.. if your so pro immigration!...when is the last time you were so concerned about homeless veterans who fought to make this country ?/
    I'm almost 100% sure you think they're real mules.

That is where you are wrong. Not brown people, all people who want to enter the country illegally. Apparently you are a democrat. Is it always about the color of one's skin with democrats?

When my great grand parents came to the USA I don't remember my grand parents telling me how they received 1000's of dollars of welfare. Maybe they just never mentioned it.

So if a person came over to the USA legally about 1900 or so what welfare programs were available? Just asking...

and then....

If a person illegally came into the country about 1900 or so what welfare programs were available? Just asking... educate me. I'm just a loser college dropout. I've been told I'm uneducated.
    If an Irish person flies into the country, which he can do visa-free, and overstays his visa, does that mean that Kennedy Airport is an open border? "Just asking".

As for "welfare programs" here's a nice run-down. Read it yourself.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    96 more migrants pour into NYC from Texas, 14 hotels now used for housing

Two buses carrying 96 illegal migrants, mostly young men with several women, arrived in New York City Saturday from Texas.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has sent more than 1,500 migrants to the Big Apple in a bid to draw attention to the ongoing immigration crisis on the southern border.

New York officials said this week that the city is using 14 hotels to provide housing to the new arrivals.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nea...w-used-housing

No one, not even government, as the right to just take our money and just give it away to other people. And that is what they are doing.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    If an Irish person flies into the country, which he can do visa-free, and overstays his visa, does that mean that Kennedy Airport is an open border? "Just asking".

As for "welfare programs" here's a nice run-down. Read it yourself.
    WHat is means is that person has to go back to where they came from...

And as welfare goes... I believe I asked what welfare programs were available about 1890 to 1910 if someone illegally came into the country...

Thread Information