Thread: Clinton-linked lawyer says Trump could be barred from re-election

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Clinton-linked lawyer says Trump could be barred from re-election

Clinton-linked lawyer says Trump could be barred from re-election after FBI raid, cites US Code

Marc Elias, a top lawyer for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, said Monday that former President Trump could be disqualified from making another run at the White House in 2024 following the FBI raid of his Florida residence.

FBI agents executed a search warrant of Trump's Mar-a-Lago property on Monday reportedly seeking classified documents he allegedly took from the White House when he left office in 2021. The search warrant was conducted in connection with the National Archives, according to a senior government official.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...-cites-us-code

The entrench elected officials do not want Trump back in.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Nancy Pelosi reacts to FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, says authorities had 'justification'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reacted to the FBI raid on former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Tuesday.

Pelosi says she does not have any insider information, but expects that authorities must have had "justification" for the raid. The FBI executed a search warrant on Trump's resort on Monday, seeking documents that the former president had taken from the White House while leaving office in 2021.

"All I know about that is what is in the public domain. I was surprised that it flashed on my phone last evening, so I don't really have too much to say except that to have a visit like that, you need a warrant. To have a warrant, you need justification. And that says that no one is above the law, not even a president or a former president of the United States," Pelosi told MSNBC's Morning Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nan...-justification

I was surprised that it flashed on my phone last evening, so I don't really have too much to say except that to have a visit like that, you need a warrant. To have a warrant, you need justification.
    Oh just like lying to spy on a campaign?

And that says that no one is above the law, not even a president or a former president of the United States," Pelosi told MSNBC's Morning Joe.

What the hell is she smokin?

Like "intelligence" agencies lying to the public about the Biden Family's laptop? Guess the Bidens are above the law....

Like Hillary erasing 1000's of emails, scrubbing servers but that's fine?

Like her husband handing the police a card showing he donated to some police group when stopped for DWI?

These people are so full of ****

Thread Information