Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bills 2022-23 Season.

Bills 2022-23 Season.

The bills were picked by 1.5 points over the Rams on opening day.
    I say the Bills lose by 6 pts and again no super bowl this year see how the goofballs blow it this year. Harder schedule for them and its about time.

How about the crazies sitting in this heat watching practices in Rochester, most need a life,

my prediction is 10-6 make the playoffs then blow it as usual. I would love to see them make it to the super bowl with the bucks than lose to Brady
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

ticket prices are soaring. Over the last three seasons, the secondary ticket market for Bills tickets has seen a 132% increase in cost.

Nick Giammusso, CEO of VIP TIX, says that is only going to get worse. In the home opener against the Tennessee Titans, the cheapest seat on Ticketmaster tops $200. Last season Gardner paid less than a third of that.

There are a lot of factors in play: how good the team is, the opponent, and even the weather.

"They're a Super Bowl contender,” Giammusso said. “So the demand is there. When the team's winning, fans want to come out and support their team.”

But to show that support, you'll want to buy early.

“I usually tell my clients to be patient and things will settle down,” Giammusso said. “Well, I don't think we're at that this year. Patience isn't really going to help you.”

This leaves fans with the option to miss out or pay that higher price.

“I just can't believe that this is legal in America,” Gardner said. “Yes, we have free enterprise, but there are laws against gouging. There are laws against taking advantage of people financially, and it's just not OK.”

How about laws about gouging on gas prices no one cares. The best thing to do is don't to go to the game stay home and watch it at home. Why give money bags more money he could careless about this area he wanted the public to pay for the new taxpayer stadium. Look at this year's fair attendance is way down why money people can't afford this crap and outrageous food prices and price to get in?

OMG the bills. The wackos are nuts crying on SM all day are these people for real? What a game and the bills come up on the short end again.
    Allen now leads the league in interceptions with 10 and 4 in the last two weeks in the red zone. The mafia wackos and there are a lot of them out there and the female ones are just as nutty as the guys.
    What they post on SM I just laugh it's like the end of the world if the bills lose. The bills are not as good as everyone thinks they have some easy games coming up but anything is possible.
    The dolphins are now in first place and bills home field is in jeopardy for the playoffs.
    I love listening to these people after a loss on the radio crying, Listen to steve the midget tasker today he has all the answers to why they lost.

Reading SM and these wacko fans and what they post I can only laugh. Now the wackos are headed to detroit and their plane is stuck here because the airport is closed. That would be something all the wackos are in detroit and the bills cant leave Nothing like spending some time in murder city.

Then you have the wackos crying to play the came here. I read some of these posts and only shake my head at these people. totally nuts.

Power ranking bills fall to spots and QB ranking allen falls one spot to 3.

Just not the same team as last year something is not right. The browns are one of the worst teams and they didn't look the best. Now Detroit is another poor team.

So now for the bills wackos that want a dome. If you had a dome the game would have never been played here because of the amount of snow that fell and the roads would have been closed.

The bills wackos are more concerned about the bills getting out of the snow to play football. You people are totally nuts.

Old money bags took a hit on moving that game to murder city. The team not only stands to lose home field advantage but now money bags has to refund 70,000 tickets for a game that won't be played here.

Pegula stands to lose about 8 million in ticket revenue that's just ticket money. But you still as of this morning have bills wackos still crying about the game being moved and should not have been moved. These people are totally not right.

Again playing a very poor team to get the win. Same old stuff Allen to Diggs , Allen runs the ball, Allen to Diggs , Allen runs the ball. Never make the SB not getting by KC.

Not the best game. Again poor team and they struggle to win. Next week another poor team to play on Sat night. Hopefully next year some of these teams get better.

Bills win fans lose. 60 were ejected 5 were arrested for throwing snowballs on the field. Love how these idiots act when on TV. So the cops had to work a little at this game instead of looking up at the stars. they could have tossed out a least 100 more.

Officials briefly halted in the second quarter of the Buffalo Bills game against the Miami Dolphins on Saturday because of fans throwing snowballs onto the field.

An announcement was made over the sound system at that stadium that a 15-yard penalty will be assessed against the Bills if a snowball hits a player. The PA announcer also said that any fan caught throwing snowballs will be ejected and subject to arrest.

Earlier in the game, Bills fans and players celebrated touchdowns against the Miami Dolphins by throwing snowballs.

In order to penalize the Bills wouldn’t they have to show it was a Bills fan who threw the snowball? Otherwise the Bills could be penalized all night for 15 or 20 clowns from Miami pelting snowballs.

Another easy win for the bills another poor team played. Allen two more INT passing game looked poor running game was good. Maybe a loss this weekend depends on if the Bengals show up. Last game of the season another poor team to play.

another self-flagellation thread?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Oh tommmy you're such a tool. But look at all the people that read them especially the wben thread.

Another easy game today now in the playoffs. Maybe next week they see more of a challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Frankie go bills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information