Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home invasion suspect caught in Amherst

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun
    Show me an East Side kid who regularly attends church with his family, and volunteers his time to do anything, especially fighting fire (insert chirping crickets sound here). It's like the Yeti or Sasquatch, often talked about, but seldom seen.
    RESPONSE:
    Quote Originally Posted by steven
    I could show u many since I coached a lot of them. Seems you have a lot of prejudices and misconceptions
    He has a point Cheney. Many young criminals are forced to attend church by their mommas. Momma thinks church will turn their scum into something better and God will forgive them for murdering, mugging, robbing, etc; their neighbors. It's similar to mafia members who think it's okay to murder, maim, steal, sell drugs, etc. They feel as though as long as they confess their wrong doings to a Catholic priest, their sins will all be forgiven. WRONG!!! They will eventually pay the ultimate price, but the Catholic church will have them believe otherwise, as long as they continue to dish-out their tidings.

Post Religious Hypocrisy Is Multi-Cultural Well-Documented Examples

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA
    RESPONSE:
    He has a point Cheney. Many young criminals are forced to attend church by their mommas. Momma thinks church will turn their scum into something better and God will forgive them for murdering, mugging, robbing, etc; their neighbors. It's similar to mafia members who think it's okay to murder, maim, steal, sell drugs, etc. They feel as though as long as they confess their wrong doings to a Catholic priest, their sins will all be forgiven. WRONG!!! They will eventually pay the ultimate price, but the Catholic church will have them believe otherwise, as long as they continue to dish-out their tidings.
    Ahhhhh! Yes!!! Is that the sound of logic and common sense I hear? Why, yes! It is!!!

"Uh, er, ah, please forgive me Fadder, for I had sinned an' I ain't confessed in a few years and I done some bad things, you know?"

"What are your sins, my son?"

"Ah, I gone an' killed a few dozen snitches to the Feds, threw some bodies in da river, burned my Grandma's house to da ground wit her in da house cus she called me "fat meatball," I skimmed a few hundred thou off da boss an' I done committed adultery a few dozen times on my huge beast of a wife. Can I be forgiven, Fadder?"

"Of course you can, my son. Those murders you committed? Burning your grandmother's house down? Why, those were just simple mistakes. As humans, it is in our nature to error, that is why we must learn at God's feet. Just say ten Hail Marys and slip the usual thousand bucks under the door and all will be forgiven, Dominic, er, my son. "

"Tanks a lot, fadder. God bless you. Gotta go an' break some guy's bones. He owes da boss money. You have a good day now, fadder!"

"And you too, my son. May the lord light your path!"

AND-

"Yo, Reverend James? Can I be forgiven for killin' that fool that tried to cap my boy the other night?"

"Murder is a sin, my son."

"I don't give a S@&T bout no murder! I done gots to get respect, Rev! Now is you gonna fogive me, or do I gots to cap YO a-s, Rev?!"

"You are forgiven my son. My God go with you."

"Sheoot, my nine mil is goin' with me, Rev! You'd better done pray for dem fools that done scammed me out $10K in that drug deal! I's gonna plant their behinds in the ground, Rev!!!"

And being Jewish, I won't play favorites with racial stereotypes and criminals:

"Please, Rabbi! Forgive me for I have sinned! I embezzled money from my boss and slept with his wife!"

"Is your bosses's wife pretty?"

"What does my bosses's wife have to do with embezzlilng money from my boss, Rabbi?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'd like to meet her you putz! Now give that money you embezzled to a good charity!"

"What charity, Rabbi?"

"Me, you schmuck!!"

Or how about criminal Arabs confessing their sins?

"Please forgive me O' great mullah! For I, Mustafah
    have done things most unholy and have shamed my family!! What will allah do to me, O' great mullah?!"

"If Allah is in good mood, he will show you mercy, you worthless dog! And stop having relations with my goat, Mustafah, you desert peeg!!!"

"Yes, great mullah!! I obey!!!"
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

RESPONSE:

Do not think to twist my post into something it wasnt.

I coach little league for inner city kids and they are not criminals. Your painting them as such is not only insulting but extremly ignorant. You might think your vague attempts at closet rascim are funny, I just find it disgusting.

Perhaps you should spend some time with inner city kids before you paint them with your clownish brush.
    Last edited by steven; June 10th, 2007 at 08:19 PM.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Unregistered
    Do not think to twist my post into something it wasnt.

I coach little league for inner city kids and they are not criminals. Your painting them as such is not only insulting but extremly ignorant. You might think your vague attempts at closet rascim are funny, I just find it disgusting.

Perhaps you should spend some time with inner city kids before you paint them with your clownish brush.
    Your coaching LITTLE league inner city youths makes you far from an expert on the teenage criminal element. I've been a victim of their crimes as well as many others I either know and/or have spoken to. Your white guilt complex only makes you naive to what's going on in real life.

By the way, I've spent enough time living, working and observing in the inner city to know what I'm talking about. And I wasn't referring to LITTLE kids as you are. Also, I'm not a closet racist, as you proclaim. I consider myself PREJUDICE towards scumbags. But go ahead and judge me as you do everyone, for you're the only perfect person on this message board.

Your white guilt complex only makes you naive to what's going on in real life.
    LOL you have said some dumb things before but that one tops the cake. White guilt eh?

And I wasn't referring to LITTLE kids as you are.
    I work with teenagers, not little kids. If you weren't referring to those kids you should have left me out of your inane attempt at humor. You quoted my post before going into your despicable rant about inner city kids and the catholic church (god only knows why u dragged the Catholics into it).

You somehow think that kind of thing is funny.

It isnt for those of us that actually work to try to change things instead of bitching about it whilst sitting on fat ass.

Clowns are only funny at the circus. You should take that to heart.

I'm not a closet racist, as you proclaim
    No you just agree with people who say things like "there are no east side kids that go to church or do volunteer work". You agree with people who end there post with "and yes the crimanal was black".........

.......Ya not a racist

I expected that from Chenay. Anyone with 2 minutes on the message board can tell he is a bigot. Caught me off gaurd as I didnt expect it from you.

you're the only perfect person on this message board
    Finally your making sence.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Unregistered
    White guilt eh?
    "Eh?" I didn't realize you were Canadian. You've claimed in the past that you were a west side boy.
    You quoted my post before going into your despicable rant about inner city kids and the catholic church (god only knows why u dragged the Catholics into it).

You somehow think that kind of thing is funny.
    If you were to read my post before taking swipes at me, you would see that I was CLEARLY referring to "CRIMINALS." As for the Catholic church, they're the only church I'm aware of that has "CRIMINALS" believe their sins will be forgiven as long as they confess to a priest. And yes, seeing I believe otherwise, I do find that funny.
    No you just agree with people who say things like "there are no east side kids that go to church or do volunteer work". You agree with people who end there post with "and yes the crimanal was black".........

.......Ya not a racist

I expected that from Chenay. Anyone with 2 minutes on the message board can tell he is a bigot. Caught me off gaurd as I didnt expect it from you.
    Once again, you failed to read and/or comprehend my post. Please quote me where I agreed with Cheney's comments in this thread. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Finally your making sence.
    "Sence?" So much for your "perfect" status. It's spelled sense.
    I'll be nice by leaving the other misspellings out of the equation. I just happened to find "sence" to be the most humorous of them all considering it didn't make "sense."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information