Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frightworld closed due to violence

Frightworld closed due to violence

Frightworld closed for a few days due to violence from black gangs...

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story...90412&catid=37

Sucks, I was looking forward to bring my little nephew and niece again this year. Thanks alot!

AMHERST, NY - For a second straight week Amherst Police were called to Frightworld on Sheridan Drive, to break up fights involving large groups of teenagers in the parking lot.

Saturday night 40 people were involved in one brawl alone.

Captain Stephen McGonagles says say one person was taken to the hospital.

"A girl had gone to Sister's Hospital to report a head injury," McGonagles said. "She reported she was struck in the head with what she believes to be a handgun."

Police say they never found a gun, but recovered a knife at the scene.

As families arrived Sunday night for some ghoulish fun, Frightworld General Manager, Stephen Szortyka, had to turn them away.

He says the popular Halloween attraction will stay closed until Tuesday night.

"It was a decision that had to be made unfortunately," Szortyka said.

For the next two days, Szortyka will meet with Amherst Police to focus on public safety policies.

"Safety is our number one priority" Szortyka says. "I train my management team. Their number one focus is to make sure that all of the ticket takers, and make sure all of our front customer facing actors as well as our employees are safe and secure."

Amherst Police say Frightworld is cooperating with their recommendations, and helping to keep their customers safe.

"From last week to this week they tripled security which has consisted of off duty police officers." Captain McGonagles goes on to say, "They've made modifications to the lighting inside Frightworld."

This extra safety measure is aimed at giving police officers a better view of the crowds, and helping keep things under control when Frightworld re-opens its doors again.

Szortyka hoping things get back to "normal," and customers will return to a popluar attraction that's been open the past 9 years.

"We hope that you know they come back next weekend you know. Starting on Thursday October 14th, we're going to be open every single night."

Amherst Police say they will increase their patrols in and around the area of Frightworld starting Tuesday night.

The girl that was taken to the hospital has since been released, after receiving a few stitches to her head.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Black gangs eh?

Damn liberal media not reporting that

Quote Originally Posted by yokes View Post
    Black gangs eh?

Damn liberal media not reporting that
    The truth is offensive.

They must be trying to ruin all the nice establishments left in Buffalo. First city grill and now frightworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    The truth is offensive.

They must be trying to ruin all the nice establishments left in Buffalo. First city grill and now frightworld.
    I'm just glad you have the inside scoop on it otherwise how would we know right, and how could we protect ourselves from the blacks right?

Yeah how would you ever put two and two together? It's so unprecedented I know.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    The truth is offensive.

Where in the story on this link did they mention black gangs?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Where in the story on this link did they mention black gangs?

They would not mention that in print but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. This type of activity is very distict and is similar to what we've all seen before happening at Regal on Elmwood, City Grill etc.

Would anyone like to make a bet with me if they make an arrest in this case?

Anyways, this is just really disappointing and this type of **** really pisses me off.

So many families get enjoyment out of this and yet something else has been ruined. Thanks alot.

!

Stop misinforming people ! Nowhere in the news right up did they use the word BLACK GANGS !
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

while it would not surprise me if it ended up being "black gangs" I'm not going to jump to that conclusion.
    plenty of ******* white kids in the world that could end up doing something like this

edit: Red Forman's favorite phrase to describe dumb teenagers gets censored?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    while it would not surprise me if it ended up being "black gangs" I'm not going to jump to that conclusion.
    plenty of ******* white kids in the world that could end up doing something like this

edit: Red Forman's favorite phrase to describe dumb teenagers gets censored?
    I was there last year and there were some "kids" causing trouble then, too. And they the former, not the latter.

I guess I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I'd say Carl has a better chance of winning the election than me being wrong on this.

I know Res bases his entire life on truth, but lets be honest here... this is the Politically correct news here,... if it was WHITE gangs, the news would have reported WHITE gangs. but since its BLACK gangs we dont report that.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    I know Res bases his entire life on truth, but lets be honest here... this is the Politically correct news here,... if it was WHITE gangs, the news would have reported WHITE gangs. but since its BLACK gangs we dont report that.
    This has been proven time and time again correct...
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

My son was there with his friends. They saw 15-20 black young men running from Fright World just before the police response. When I picked them up, the plaza was filled with police cars and the Town of Tonawanda cops were patrolling the border of the town and Amherst. Last week Amherst called the Town, Kenmore and another police agency to assist with the fighting. I was shocked there was no news coverage of the events on Sat night or last week...but you cannot disparage one of the safest communities in the country apparently.

As a parent, if I had heard about the fighting last week, my son would not have gone on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    Yep, denial just ain't a river in Egypt. The libtard editors at the Buffalo News are living in a sanitized, PC version of reality where everything is "equal". Reality is quite different and not politically correct.

My son was there with his friends. They saw 15-20 black young men running from Fright World just before the police response. When I picked them up, the plaza was filled with police cars and the Town of Tonawanda cops were patrolling the border of the town and Amherst. Last week Amherst called the Town, Kenmore and another police agency to assist with the fighting. I was shocked there was no news coverage of the events on Sat night or last week...but you cannot disparage one of the safest communities in the country apparently.

As a parent, if I had heard about the fighting last week, my son would not have gone on Sat.
    Shocking. I figured as much, it was pretty much the same story last year. These "kids" causing trouble and probably not even paying.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information