Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frightworld closed due to violence

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    Frightworld closed for a few days due to violence from black gangs...

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story...90412&catid=37

Sucks, I was looking forward to bring my little nephew and niece again this year. Thanks alot!
    So this post is still correct. End of thread.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

the violence just makes it better

the place is full of demons ghost ghouls insane maniacs what do you expect. the worry of violence has to just make it more frightening. if you build a place to worship the devil don't be surprised when his minions show up to help.
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

REALLY..now

Quote Originally Posted by granpabob View Post
    the place is full of demons ghost ghouls insane maniacs what do you expect. the worry of violence has to just make it more frightening. if you build a place to worship the devil don't be surprised when his minions show up to help.
    after reading..YOUR bible thumping view...CELEBRATING HALOWEEN is no more immoral than celebrating Presidents Day , Valentine's DAY...just good clean healthy fun...but low lifes with no respect have to ruin it for others!

This thread is pretty funny as Yankee is pretty much bigoted against blacks, gays, muslims, etc.

So perhaps the police caught the black person from the city running away because they didn't chase the 10 white kids that were running the other direction...

It's all speculation unless you have first hand evidence. Picture the call to 911 regarding a fight between a man and a woman or a white person / black person. An officer is supposed to be trained not to let stereotypes interfere with their assessment of the situation, but these stereotypes are rootly deeply in oour culture (obviously).

I remember college days, waiting outside a bar with a fake ID trying to get in the side entrance. There were also some black kids there trying to do the same thing. We were all busted. The cop, a white guy in his 50's, said "What are you doin' hanging out with these (n)iggers?" So as far as prejudice goes, yes, police are obviously not immune. Just as some people on the MB are not immune.

I'm not saying this happened but unless I was there I wouldn't speculate, not because there is a likelihood of some outcome, but because the speculation narrows the interpretation of the event to some stereotypical occurrence. Rather you should consider all factors and open your mind. You'll not only get a better view of events, you'll become a more contemplative thinker rather than a kneejerk respondent.
    Last edited by Genoobie; October 14th, 2010 at 06:19 AM.

When you call the amherst police, to report a suspicious activity, they ask you, on the phone, are they white, or are they black.

Dont believe me? call the police.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This thread is pretty funny as Yankee is pretty much bigoted against blacks, gays, muslims, etc.
    What do you think of the few posters that are anti-white?

Funny, all I did was accurately describe a crime and it's perpetrators and the accusations and personal attacks fly.

It sucks that news isn't politically correct and sanitized for consumption, but that's real life.

Res, was there anything wrong or inaccurate about my original post?

People should go dig up Sock Puppet's post if they want to see serious racism.

Yankee fan,, I am not super PC but, you should have predicted the response to your thread. Then again this is a forum for you to express yourself.
    Last edited by Save Us; October 14th, 2010 at 10:22 AM.

Funny, all I did was accurately describe a crime and it's perpetrators and the accusations and personal attacks fly.

It sucks that news isn't politically correct and sanitized for consumption, but that's real life.

Res, was there anything wrong or inaccurate about my original post?
    Nope you were able to Call out the blackies under the auspices of reporting the race of the incident despite the race not really being important in the incident.

Good job!

BTW why did you feel that reporting that they were Black was important to the story? Oh yeah your making sure we are all protected from them Good Job again!

Quote Originally Posted by yokes View Post
    Nope you were able to Call out the blackies under the auspices of reporting the race of the incident despite the race not really being important in the incident.

Good job!

BTW why did you feel that reporting that they were Black was important to the story? Oh yeah your making sure we are all protected from them Good Job again!
    Why do you keep trying to bring up all black people into this? Nowhere has anyone said that but you. Most black people are law abiding citizens, but the truth of the matter is that black gangs have caused this problem and recent incidents throughout the city.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. It's ok, pretend everything is pc and ignore reality. You're the one that loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    People should go dig up Sock Puppet's post if they want to see serious racism.

Yankee fan,, I am not super PC but, you should have predicted the response to your thread. Then again this is a forum for you to express yourself.
    These people must be outraged by real life. Either that or they are in complete denial. I feel sorry for them.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
    Clearly

These people must be outraged by real life. Either that or they are in complete denial. I feel sorry for them.
    Nah just enjoy poking fun at those in the closet about their shortcomings, its more of a fun thing rather than an outrage, because I dont really care if someone is a Bigot, but its always fun to rile them up to talk about how they arent really bigots, just performing a service to the community

Quote Originally Posted by yokes View Post
    Nah just enjoy poking fun at those in the closet about their shortcomings, its more of a fun thing rather than an outrage, because I dont really care if someone is a Bigot, but its always fun to rile them up to talk about how they arent really bigots, just performing a service to the community
    Bigot= someone who comments on politically incorrect fact.

Just as I like poking fun at people who live in denial about the reality of the politically incorrect realities of life like gang violence. But yeah, those Irish gangs are just as bad... you're right. And those Eye-talian ones too.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, duder.

you are a crusader I love it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information