Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frightworld closed due to violence

TOT police confirmed the clientele with respect to the activities of the prior week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by anmore View Post
    TOT police confirmed the clientele with respect to the activities of the prior week as well.
    Cool, thanks for verifying. Not that it's a surprised to anyone.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

I recieved confirmation from the APD that the kids were black and from the city.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Apology accepted, yokes.

Facts are neither racist nor politically correct. They are just facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    Apology accepted, yokes.

Facts are neither racist nor politically correct. They are just facts.
    the plural of anecdote is not data, no apology here

you're a coward afraid of the "blackies and Muslims" That my friend is a fact without reproach. Go hide somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by yokes View Post
    the plural of anecdote is not data, no apology here

you're a coward afraid of the "blackies and Muslims" That my friend is a fact without reproach. Go hide somewhere
    Afraid? Hardly. You were the one that took issue with my assertion that it was black gangs causing trouble and you were proven wrong. Just man up and admit that. I guess you were afraid of the truth of the matter.

I still plan on going to Frightworld, gangs or not.

It reminds me of the wolf pack in NYC that beat that gay guy.. Or Abner Louima .. the Haitian sodomized with the handle of a plunger by NYC police officers.

Yeah.. maybe they were black.. Our society is sick..
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    I recieved confirmation from the APD that the kids were black and from the city.
    Ummm not necessarily from the City. Amherst has the wonderful longmeadow apartments not too far away off of the Blvd IN AMHERST... Everyone assumes if the kids were black they HAD to come from the city...

Afraid? Hardly. You were the one that took issue with my assertion that it was black gangs causing trouble and you were proven wrong. Just man up and admit that. I guess you were afraid of the truth of the matter.

I still plan on going to Frightworld, gangs or not.
    hardly proven wrong, just "word from" or "heard from" may very well be correct, but your really just trying to deflect from the reason I responded in the first place.

Despite being no mention of the people involved race you immediatly went to Gotta be the blacks cause they dun ruining all my stuff. Whether correct or not that shows your deep seeded feelings. Unlike you I dont think all black people are gang members nor do I view all muslims a terrorist,but hey I must be a PC baby right. there no way youre a bigot, that isnt possible you have a black freind at work right.

And if I were you I would pass on frightworld. Hard to have fun when your busy worrying about your car in the parking lot being broken into by them damn black gangs, you'd be better off going to Baskin Robbins

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...ht=darien+lake

Large crowds seem to bring out the worst behavior in people of all colors.
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

hardly proven wrong, just "word from" or "heard from" may very well be correct, but your really just trying to deflect from the reason I responded in the first place.

Despite being no mention of the people involved race you immediatly went to Gotta be the blacks cause they dun ruining all my stuff. Whether correct or not that shows your deep seeded feelings. Unlike you I dont think all black people are gang members nor do I view all muslims a terrorist,but hey I must be a PC baby right. there no way youre a bigot, that isnt possible you have a black freind at work right.

And if I were you I would pass on frightworld. Hard to have fun when your busy worrying about your car in the parking lot being broken into by them damn black gangs, you'd be better off going to Baskin Robbins

*Yawn.*

Get a life and stop putting words in my mouth. I never said that. You are ridiculous. And yes you are a PC baby.

*Yawn.*

Get a life and stop putting words in my mouth. I never said that. You are ridiculous. And yes you are a PC baby.
    My lifes fine see I'm not afraid of everyone that isnt just like me

[sarcasm]Of course you didnt say every black person is in a gang[/sarcasm], closetted bigots rarely see their own prejudices

From someone like you you I take being called a PC baby that as a compliment so thanks

My lifes fine see I'm not afraid of everyone that isnt just like me

[sarcasm]Of course you didnt say every black person is in a gang[/sarcasm], closetted bigots rarely see their own prejudices

From someone like you you I take being called a PC baby that as a compliment so thanks

I think you're the closeted bigot. You're like the guy in gym class that calls everyone gay but secretly has an inkling for men and uses that to cover it up.

I think you're the closeted bigot. You're like the guy in gym class that calls everyone gay but secretly has an inkling for men and uses that to cover it up.
    Oooo good one, nothing like outing yet another of your prejudices because being gay would be a bad thing and an insult.

It people like you that give regular folks a bad name

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    Ummm not necessarily from the City. Amherst has the wonderful longmeadow apartments not too far away off of the Blvd IN AMHERST... Everyone assumes if the kids were black they HAD to come from the city...
    No, the ones they caught up with were from the city...
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information