Thread: Carl Paladino: Buckle Up, "Andy"

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Carl Paladino: Buckle Up, "Andy"

Carl Paladino: Buckle Up, "Andy"

“He's struggling to get his seat belt on,” Paladino told WOR-AM's John Gambling. “From everything we're seeing, he's confused.”
    The Daily News reported today that Cuomo assembled his top advisors to discuss how to deal with Paladino's unconventional slash-and-burn style.
    “He didn't expect a real contender, and he has one now and he has a problem,” Paladino said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dai...#ixzz10BCYK7IF
    Read the Full Story

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Another interesting article

Manhattan BP Scott Stringer: Carl Paladino Is A Racist Bigot

Carl Paladino should lead rather than demogogue. He should tell poor, unemployed rural NYers what his plan is to create meaningful employment, accessible health, convenient mass transit, and accessible public higher education. He should tell suburbanites how he plans to reduce their tax burden by through consolidation of overlaying, duplicative and grossly inefficient school districts, fire districts, towns and villages, etc."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dai...#ixzz10BGwCiwM

He is telling us what he wants to do. CUT GOVERNMENT. Why saddle poor, unemployed rural NYers and people in the burbs with a growing budget and overly large government? THE non-government laborer/non-government business owner has to be competative against other communities in the USA and globally. It's all about jobs and money.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Andrew Cuomo: Keep Your Gutter Politics To Yourself, Carl Paladino

Cuomo said he has spent the past three years as attorney general trying to restore pride and respect for state government as well as reform its ethics, and “I am not now going to be part of an effort that degrades state government and degrades New York politics and degrades democracy,” he said on Albany's Talk 1300-AM.

Andy? The state democratic party has been shoving it up the ass of the non-government laborer/non-government business owner for the last 2 dacades or more. What do you expect?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cuomo said he is open to debating Paladino and possibly other candidates -- but only if the campaigns can work out the details.

If Andy can work out the details for a debate how on earth can he work the details to finally rid the non-government laborer/non-government business owner of the BS that comes out of albany that we are forced to support?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Manhattan BP Scott Stringer: Carl Paladino Is A Racist Bigot

He is telling us what he wants to do. CUT GOVERNMENT. Why saddle poor, unemployed rural NYers and people in the burbs with a growing budget and overly large government? THE non-government laborer/non-government business owner has to be competative against other communities in the USA and globally. It's all about jobs and money.

I would vote for a governor that will cut the cost of NYS government by 20% 1st year, like Carl said. ...it's a start. Let Carl be the sacrifical reformer.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I would vote for a governor that will cut the cost of NYS government by 20% 1st year, like Carl said. ...it's a start. Let Carl be the sacrifical reformer.
    I'm curious about something - How come you slammed other politicians when they had rumors of an affair (Sam Hoyt), or any type of shenanigans (the guy (Cole?) who supposedly slept on his intern's floor?

Those rumors were enough to make you relentlessly slam the guys. But, Carl has a kid our of wedlock, and you don't care?

Does the promise of reduced taxes actually get you to change your morals? Or, were you just faking the outrage with the others?

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    I'm curious about something - How come you slammed other politicians when they had rumors of an affair (Sam Hoyt), or any type of shenanigans (the guy (Cole?) who supposedly slept on his intern's floor?

Those rumors were enough to make you relentlessly slam the guys. But, Carl has a kid our of wedlock, and you don't care?

Does the promise of reduced taxes actually get you to change your morals? Or, were you just faking the outrage with the others?

Yeah, but screwing an intern...isn't that kinda like a betrayal of trust of Public office? Not worthy of priest/cop comparisons but I think you get the picture.

There is a difference in my opinion.

I think we've all seen repeatedly that elected officials can use the power of their offices to solicit sexual favors from their underlings and it's quite acceptable. Bill "Oral Sex Isn't Sex" Clinton even got impeached for lying under oath about his sexual escapades and a lot of the public still loves the guy.

I don't think it has anything to do with morals. My morals apply to me and it's me who has to live with them. How other people conduct themselves is their business.

That said.....the desire for lower taxes is important to me and has absolutely nothing at all to do with my morals.

Now, if someone told me I could get a tax break if I had sex with some college intern my response would be ...... Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Tony Fracasso - Admin

uh...that was not one of his better interviews. I'd bury it instead of posting it.

Could that woman interviewing him be any more of a *****?
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    Could that woman interviewing him be any more of a *****?
    Uh, that was a terrible response by Carl. Bury it. the reporter asked a simple question about a stupid comment made by Carl and he couldn't form an intelligent response, and you attack the reporter.

Here is what Carl said in that interview "You should vote for me instead of Cuomo because Andy had a glazed deer in the headlights look in his eye when he appeared with Bloomberg..."

You buy that?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    listen from like 40 seconds in... Why would she ask about the "glaze" look 1:45 seconds in? What was the point of her asking what it meant.. like your caught off guard.. I think that is how Carl meant it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I like the ending... about 2:10 in.. we need someone to tell people the way it is.. Don't expect to just walk into an elected position just because your cuomo...

Here's a Cuomo quote from yesterday:

"You have to establish a political force that will overpower the special interests," Cuomo said. "If the special interests dominate, you get nothing passed, and you have the status quo. If you put together a big tent that trumps the special interests, you get it passed."

What he would have said if he hadn't been lying through his teeth is:

"You dumb Buffalo hicks will believe anything I say. This is way too easy. After I get elected it will be too late for you to do anything and your taxes will go through the ceiling so I can spend your money to make all my special interest buddies happy. After all, those special interest groups have donated millions to my campaign and you jerk wads think a $1,000 a plate dinner is steep."
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Thread Information