Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA Mosques awarded Homeland Security Grants

USA Mosques awarded Homeland Security Grants

I would love to hear the comments regarding this article.

YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK
    Mosques awarded Homeland Security grants
    CAIR urges Muslim clerics to cash in on federal funds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

While the European Union investigates mosques for ties to Islamic terrorism, the U.S. government is giving mosques security grants that are designed to protect churches, synagogues and other nonprofit groups from Islamic terror.

Most recently, the Islamic Society of Baltimore landed a $15,000 grant from the Department of Homeland Security to upgrade security at its Maryland mosque.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations since April has been urging leaders of mosques and Islamic schools across the nation to apply for the DHS grants, even though the agency's program was set up to help protect nonprofit facilities that are at high risk for attacks by Islamic terrorists.

In a recent "Action Alert" posted on its website, CAIR encouraged its Muslim members to take advantage of $24 million in federal funds DHS has made available – specifically, DHS says, for nonprofit organizations "deemed high-risk for a potential international terrorist attack."

Organizations in 46 urban areas designated high risk for Islamic terror attack are eligible to participate in the new Nonprofit Security Grant Program.

The CAIR alert issued April 29 to Muslim members reads as follows: "ACTION REQUESTED: All eligible 501(c)(3) American mosques and other Islamic institutions are urged to begin the application process to receive training and to purchase equipment such as video cameras, alarm systems and other security enhancements."

Several Islamic institutions already have applied and are receiving government approval.

U.S. officials who spoke to WND on condition of anonymity expressed dismay that CAIR would drain limited federal funds away from higher risk targets for terrorism. They argue mosques are among the lowest risk for such attacks.

In fact, a number of mosques across the nation actually have promoted Islamic terrorism and have been tied to Islamic terrorists, including the large Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Washington, where some of the 9/11 hijackers received spiritual guidance, as well as help obtaining housing and IDs.

Terrorism experts note some 80 percent of U.S. mosques are funded and controlled through the Saudi Arabian government.

"Mosques have tended to serve as safe havens and meeting points for Islamic terrorist groups," said terror expert Steve Emerson. "Of course, we are not referring to all mosques, but there are at least 40 episodes of extremists and terrorists being connected to mosques in the past decade."

Meanwhile, European Union security officials earlier this month announced they will analyze member-state mosques, examining the training and funding sources of imams, in a project to be completed by fall.

Even in the wake of 9/11, remarkably, U.S. authorities have yet to conduct any similar sweeping investigation of the nation's 2,000 mosques. There also has been no nationwide effort to identify Muslim clerics who preach terrorism, even as an alarming number of imams have been caught up in separate terrorism investigations.

Law enforcement sources blame the hesitancy on political pressure applied by Washington-based CAIR, which sits on the FBI's community advisory board and routinely lodges complaints about case agents who question mosque leaders and followers. The bureau seldom makes a raid in the Muslim community without first contacting CAIR officials.

CAIR claims mosques have been victims of "terrorist" attacks since 9/11, which the group says triggered a backlash of "Islamophobic" vigilantism. When pressed, the group cites only scattered cases of vandalism, however, many of which the FBI has investigated and ruled out as "hate crimes."

No mosque in America has suffered a bombing attack, and there are no examples of international Muslim terrorists attacking mosques in America – the whole point of DHS' target-hardening grant program.

CAIR itself has had ties to terrorism. The nonprofit lobby group is a foreign-funded spin-off of a Hamas front group, and it has seen several of its executives convicted of terror-related crimes since 9/11.

Give us a valid news source, and then we can have a rational discussion.

Unregistered

We need a moratorium on muslim and jewish immigration to this country

I dont want our country involved in middle east problems at all..sooner they blow each other up the sooner the price of oil goes down.

Why does this not make sense? One of the biggest targets for terrorist attacks in the middle east are mosques of the opposing muslim sect. Why wouldn't it be the same here?
    There's a hell of a lot better reason to give HS security to a mosque in a port city than there is to give HS money to a petting zoo in Indiana.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

I dont want our country involved in middle east problems at all..sooner they blow each other up the sooner the price of oil goes down.
    Herr Timothy,

Der greedy Juden und der camel arab inferior races are filthy swine, undeserving of the glory dat is America, ya?

I tink dat we should perform EXPERIMENTS on der Juden und arabs und find out:

Do der Juden UND der arabs BOTH like to eat bagels mit cream cheese und locks (salmon)?

Who is greedier? Juden or arabs?

Who vill try to get you down in price mit a business deal more-A Jew or arab?

Who has der bigger nose? Juden or arab?

Why did der Juden cross der road?
    To get a penny?

Why did der arab cross der road?
    Because his wife was trying to stab him?

Do Juden women turn to ice und do not move when dey have relations mit der husbands?

Do arab men prefer their wives or a romantic nicht mit a camel?

Ya, herr Timothy! Dese are questions der reich MUST know! For der immigration of subhuman Is-Ra-Alis und der arabs threaten der very fabric of our pure, arayan society dat is America!!!

Ve must not let our Fatherland, America turn into one big delicatessan und 7/11, run by sneaky evil Israelis und der beady-eyed arab!!!

NO. Mosques should get NO special treatment-If these stories are TRUE.

I am NOT defending the waste-of-flesh terrorists or the should-be-deported arabs residing in America that DESPISE America.

Between the basins at airports and mosques receiving special treatment, I'm kind of disgusted.

Far be it from ME to be a Nationalist "fanatic," BUT-
    We should NEVER go TOO FAR out of our way to accomodate other nationalities, religions and races.

And America is NOT a "melting pot." It never was!
    Not that that's a "bad thing!!"

Oh-And Herr Timmy? Israel is surrounded by enemies. Constantly borrows money (mainly from the U.S.), suffers terrorist attacks on an almost daily basis, all able-bodied citizens (of a certain age) MUST join the army, which obviously takes away from a "normal life" and I don't remember seeing very many Israelis OR Jews in general in "Fortune Magazine's 500 Richest People In The World."

As a Jew, I'm LOATHE to say this, but I'm being honest.

On the world stage, Israel is a PEON. No serious influence on world politics and the world economy.

And tell me, DIM TIM, how many Jews are big-shot insiders in the Bush Administration, you know, the
    sociopaths auctioning off this country piece-by-piece?

And Tim? The United States govenment is run out of Washington D.C. by politicians and corporations and NOT run a bunch of Jewish movie producers from Los Angeles! Get your Geography straight, Tim!

Now Timmy boy, you go run off and play with David Duke and the rest of your nazi kin, boy! We're goin' to have an old-fashioned Southern Pig roast!! And for DE-sert? We's gonna have us some target practice with them Israeli and Arab people!! Yeeeee-Hah!!!! And Tim, you stay away from them there farm animals now, you hear me, son?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    Herr Timothy,

Der greedy Juden und der camel arab inferior races are filthy swine, undeserving of the glory dat is America, ya?

I tink dat we should perform EXPERIMENTS on der Juden und arabs und find out:

Do der Juden UND der arabs BOTH like to eat bagels mit cream cheese und locks (salmon)?

Who is greedier? Juden or arabs?

Who vill try to get you down in price mit a business deal more-A Jew or arab?

Who has der bigger nose? Juden or arab?

Why did der Juden cross der road?
    To get a penny?

Why did der arab cross der road?
    Because his wife was trying to stab him?

Do Juden women turn to ice und do not move when dey have relations mit der husbands?

Do arab men prefer their wives or a romantic nicht mit a camel?

Ya, herr Timothy! Dese are questions der reich MUST know! For der immigration of subhuman Is-Ra-Alis und der arabs threaten der very fabric of our pure, arayan society dat is America!!!

Ve must not let our Fatherland, America turn into one big delicatessan und 7/11, run by sneaky evil Israelis und der beady-eyed arab!!!

NO. Mosques should get NO special treatment-If these stories are TRUE.

I am NOT defending the waste-of-flesh terrorists or the should-be-deported arabs residing in America that DESPISE America.

Between the basins at airports and mosques receiving special treatment, I'm kind of disgusted.

Far be it from ME to be a Nationalist "fanatic," BUT-
    We should NEVER go TOO FAR out of our way to accomodate other nationalities, religions and races.

And America is NOT a "melting pot." It never was!
    Not that that's a "bad thing!!"

Oh-And Herr Timmy? Israel is surrounded by enemies. Constantly borrows money (mainly from the U.S.), suffers terrorist attacks on an almost daily basis, all able-bodied citizens (of a certain age) MUST join the army, which obviously takes away from a "normal life" and I don't remember seeing very many Israelis OR Jews in general in "Fortune Magazine's 500 Richest People In The World."

As a Jew, I'm LOATHE to say this, but I'm being honest.

On the world stage, Israel is a PEON. No serious influence on world politics and the world economy.

And tell me, DIM TIM, how many Jews are big-shot insiders in the Bush Administration, you know, the
    sociopaths auctioning off this country piece-by-piece?

And Tim? The United States govenment is run out of Washington D.C. by politicians and corporations and NOT run a bunch of Jewish movie producers from Los Angeles! Get your Geography straight, Tim!

Now Timmy boy, you go run off and play with David Duke and the rest of your nazi kin, boy! We're goin' to have an old-fashioned Southern Pig roast!! And for DE-sert? We's gonna have us some target practice with them Israeli and Arab people!! Yeeeee-Hah!!!! And Tim, you stay away from them there farm animals now, you hear me, son?!
    Are y'all throwin' in some illegal Meskins to spice up yur target practice?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Unregistered

Are you asking for a list of jews and Israelis in Bushs Administration

Are you asking for a list of jews and Israelis in Bushs Administration

Unregistered

Are you asking for a list and dollar amount and influence of AIPAC and other lobbies

Are you asking for a list and dollar amount and influence of AIPAC and other lobbies

Unregistered

Are you denying the false WMD info given to Britain handed to Bush came from Israel

Are you denying the false WMD info given to Britain handed to Bush came from Israel

Unregistered

Are you denying that it is Israels lobby pushing for Iran to be invaded

Are you denying that it is Israels lobby pushing for Iran to be invaded just as it was Israel pushing for Iraq to be invaded.

Now wonder so many people question whether Israel might have had a hand in manipulating al queda to fly planes into the WTC...to provoke & justify americans just as FDR needed Pearl Harbor to be bombed to justify entering WWII.

Unregistered

Israel receives what $10 billion in foreign aid then uses it for

Israel receives what $10 billion in foreign aid then uses it for:
    1) Illegal Settlements to annex palestinian lands and herd stateless palestinians into nazi apartheid like ghettos....even former president Carter says is apalling.

2) to finance to US and European campaigns of pro-Israel campaigns and finance the opposition candidates to anyone that doesnt pass a report card of pro-Israel voting.

Are you denying this?

Are you denying how many political volunteers in national politics have Israeli visas?

Unregistered

Are you denying that every jew automatically has dual citizenship and dual loyalty?

Are you denying that every jew automatically has dual citizenship and dual loyalty?

and that very often jews in politics and business and academia do not use their power, influence and position impartially and in allegiance to the US but to Israel and jewish concerns....making every jew in effect a spy and double agent with dual allegiances.....and jewish organizations in effect a foreign lobby operating on behalf of a foreign government but disguised as a domestic lobby.

Its no wonder that jews and Israel have practically created a US state in the middle east.....that is covertly dictating foreign policy paid for with the blood of our soldiers!

Sorry but I take the deaths, dismemberments and disabilities of our servicement very seriously and they deserve to know that they are risking their lives for the United States of America.....and not some covert war on behalf Israel and american jews.

and that very often jews in politics and business and academia do not use their power, influence and position impartially and in allegiance to the US but to Israel and jewish concerns....making every jew in effect a spy and double agent with dual allegiances.....and jewish organizations in effect a foreign lobby operating on behalf of a foreign government but disguised as a domestic lobby.

Its no wonder that jews and Israel have practically created a US state in the middle east.....that is covertly dictating foreign policy paid for with the blood of our soldiers!

Sorry but I take the deaths, dismemberments and disabilities of our servicement very seriously and they deserve to know that they are risking their lives for the United States of America.....and not some covert war on behalf Israel and american jews.

Here's a "bombshell" to YOU, from a Jew, Timmy.

Israel WAS the only refuge and homeland for European Jews after the Holocaust;The British scum gave the Jews trying to form a state a hard time and Pres. Truman's wife HATED Jews and Israel ALMOST didn't become a nation, a Jewish State.

MAYBE if Israel was more aggressive following their victory after "the Six Day War" and took over Jordan, Egypt, Iran and Syria-Israel would be the #1 superpower in the Middle East. That's Science fiction.

Israel's time as an autonomous nation is past.
    The blood shed over Israel's existence is NOT WORTH its existence. Period.
    Israeli AND arab civillians dying over a tiny piece of land in the dessert is absolutely INSANE.
    And the HELL with "religious, archaelological" significance of the region.

I would LOVE to see the all citizens in Israel WILLINGLY relocate to other parts of the world, where their "presence" won't be an excuse for "holy wars" and terrorism.

This is global idealism;Israel's dissolution as a state and the relocation of its citizens just ain't gonna happen and more innocents will die for this "pride" and "stubborness."

Remember, Timmy, this is coming from a Jew.
    I honestly believe that WITHOUT Israel's existence

But my own Father who was VERY WISE basically told me that "Israel is more trouble than its worth."

And that s*#t about "Israel being our only ally in the Middle East?" Ain't the Saudis our friends with the billions they've been getting from us?
    What about all of the other arab "emirates" the U.S. Govt sends money to try and keep peace in the region?

There is NO denying the existence and influence of Israel and Jewish lobbies in the United States and abroad.

But the Jewish people AND Israel are a minority compared to the other avaristic groups here and abroad, comprised mainly of Christians and Christian sects. Period.

Your posts HAVE been racist by their recurring theme of "Jews and Israel" controlling the world, Timmy. For your narrow-minded aspersions, I feel both pity and contempt towards you, as HISTORICALLY or SOCIOLOGICALLY "convenient" to blame the Jews for the world's ills instead of taking responsiblity.

Kind of like a child accusing another child of breaking a window with a baseball while playing softball in the street. "Its the Jews fault!" Such a cop out.

Jews are easy targets, aren't they, Timmy?

Back to Iraq fast-Our troops aren't dying and getting mutilated because of Jews, you imbecile. Blame the war profiteers and no one else.

Look up the boards of all the coroporations making billions off of Iraq and you will find that very few in charge are Jews and aside from a tiny smattering of Jewish special interest groups in D.C. (like any other lobbies) there are NO Jews in Bush's "inner circle!"
    Its a W.A.S.P. deal, Timmy.

What the hell IS IT with you and the Jews, Timmy?
    What are YOUR ideas on "getting rid" of the peon Jewish influence you've deluded yourself into believing?!

I am beyond FURIOUS about the needless deaths in Iraq:Mainly U.S. troops AND innocent Iraqi civillians.
    But I have no influence! Just like YOU, I write out my frustrations, beliefs and sometimes...Wishes on this forum.

Yes, Israels dissolution WOULD TAKE AWAY the warring arab scummy maniacs EXCUSE to wage most of the wars in the Middle East, Timmy-

Yet even WITHOUT Israel's existence arabs would be at each other's throats over the theft of a goat!
    The middle east has seen blood on its sands for thousands of years! Warring tribal factions and "nations" murdering men, women and children LONG BEFORE ISRAEL CAME INTO EXISTENCE.

So with or WITHOUT Israel, the middle east (and parts of North Africa) produce religious fanatics and other maniacs that make the area a "third world" war zone.

But "for the record," Israel causes more harm than good and should PEACEFULLY be dissolved with the re-settlement of its citizens and their assets.
    Israel gives the arab "leaders" and the brainless goats that follow them an excuse to cry
    "injured."

But aside from our "Heroin-like" addiction to Oil and trade for a smattering of other natural resources (minerals and some mfgd goods)
    the United States, Great Britain, France- U.S. and European nations NEVER belonged in the Middle East region in ANY capacity.
    All nations should have stayed the hell out of the middle east starting with Great Britain and France.

But we're IN the Middle East out of GREED and nothing more.

Our troops are there as an EXCUSE for President Draft Dogdger and Co. to make money. Period.

You want to BLAME SOMEBODY" for the war in Iraq and other world problems, Timmy?

Blame our the greedy corporate scum that OWNS the United State's and Europe's governments. Blame the politicans that just nod their head and say, "sure, let more troops die, as long as we keep making money!"

The Jews role in world affairs is almost NEGLIGABLE, excepting occasional heated conflicts due to Israel's presence.

Timmy, you are OBSESSED with the Jews and Israel and I don't mean to sound "judgmental" like some other brain-dead cretins, but the anti-Semetic fanaticism and mania that seems to CONSUME you on most of your political posts is the sign of some kind of problem.

I'll even add THIS: Much as I LOATH gangs, the mob and other evil groups that wield a lot of power, IF the Jews were so damned powerful as a group, I as a Jew would be "living the good life"

The large percentage of Jews that are successes worked their way to get there. Uhhhh!! DUH!!!

As in the case of ALL other succesessful people from other races and religions, the Jewish people have NOT been "given" their status and wealth. They earned it.

Not bad for a tiny, shrinking population that has been the target of hatred for over Two-Thousand years, eh, Timmy?

I KNOW that I can't "change your state-of-mind" and your myriad warped views on world affairs.
    I'm simply venting my frustrations.

You, Timmy are just one of tens-of-millions of people in the world that find it "convenient" and "justifable" to somehow "blame the Jews" when things go bad.

That's the easy way out which you so often take, Timmy.

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Israel receives what $10 billion in foreign aid then uses it for:
    1) Illegal Settlements to annex palestinian lands and herd stateless palestinians into nazi apartheid like ghettos....even former president Carter says is apalling.

2) to finance to US and European campaigns of pro-Israel campaigns and finance the opposition candidates to anyone that doesnt pass a report card of pro-Israel voting.

Are you denying this?

Are you denying how many political volunteers in national politics have Israeli visas?
    OoooooooH!!! A whole $10 BILLION dollars in aid to Israel from the U.S.?! TEN BILLION? That ain't much money by today's standards.

Timmy, ever think that the palestenians weren't fully integrated into the many arab "emirates" surrounding Israel so that they (palestenians) could be used as politcal pawns in the region and gain support for anti-Israeli sentiment?

And Jimmy Carter's opinion changes from one minute to the next.
    Ya, Timmy. I heard about his "aparteid-like" analogy between Israelis treament of the palestenians and South Africa's aparteid and Carter is full of it, like YOU, Timmy.

We're you once DUMPED or CHEATED ON by a Jewish girl and you believe that ALL Jews are bad now?

Did some Jews rip you off in a business deal and now you hate all Jews?

Did a Jewish person(s) do harm to someone close to you?

WHEN did you become so fixated;Obsessed with Jews being behind all kinds of devious schemes to take over the world, Timmy?

Oh, there IS a time and place and people to cast blame on and hate, but an entire RELIGION?

All South Koreans are evil because of one walking, ugly, psychotic, waste-of-flesh abortion that never should have been conceived?

And even IF the "Jews killed Christ,"
    Christ NEVER would have become a MARTYR
    And
    You would have Christianity as we all know and love it so much,
    YOU MORON!!!!!

We didn't "murder Jesus." Them Romans did.

Wanna blame Italians for the pain the world is in, Timmy?

Maybe you should try blaming a different race, nationality, religion every week, just for some variety, Timmy?

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    Give us a valid news source, and then we can have a rational discussion.
    It is as valid a source as Move-On.org, The Huffington Post, CommonDreams.org, or Pravda online. What's your point outside of liberal bias?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information