I spotted this on facebook

3-31-22

Immediate opening for an apprentice field technician

My company has an immediate opening for an apprentice field technician. We Service and calibrate industrial weighing equipment and laboratory balances. Most people that start in this industry end up making a career out of it. Here is what we're looking for: must be willing and able to show up for work every day. Must have own transportation to start (we're located on Harlem Rd in Buffalo), if the apprentice successfully completes the training phase a take home company vehicle will be provided. Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs. A general knowledge of computers is helpful, additional training will be provided. Strong general math skills and a mechanical aptitude are helpful as well.

Generous starting pay. Occasional overtime. Take home company vehicle and company cell phone. 401K with company match. Paid sick/personal and vacation time.

If you know someone looking for a career that fits the criteria above please have them contact me. My cell number is listed in my personal contact info here on FB or have them email me at russ@freemanscale.com