Thread: You know what they need?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

You know what they need?

I believe this is the front of the Erie County Democrat headquarters.

They need a sign. A great big sign.

Something like

-------------------------------------
    Head Quarters

Russia Russia Russia!!!

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.8764...7i16384!8i8192

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I believe this is the front of the Erie County Democrat headquarters.

They need a sign. A great big sign.

Something like

Head Quarters

Russia Russia Russia!!!
    Seems to me the only one with the "Russia Russia Russia" obsession is you, WNYresident.

Heck, I don't ever recall ECDC mentioning Russia Russia Russia at all. Maybe they don't care because they work mostly on local elections.

Gotta also add that you have once again been hoodwinked by the Trump folks.

This conspiracy theory has been debunked already, reports say it happened during the President Obama presidency, not President Trump's.

LOL

How many posts for one rump political charge, WNYresident ???

Court Filing Started a Furor in Right-Wing Outlets, but Their Narrative Is Off Track

"But the entire narrative appeared to be mostly wrong or old news — the latest example of the challenge created by a barrage of similar conspiracy theories from Mr. Trump and his allies.

Upon close inspection, these narratives are often based on a misleading presentation of the facts or outright misinformation. They also tend to involve dense and obscure issues, so dissecting them requires asking readers to expend significant mental energy and time — raising the question of whether news outlets should even cover such claims. Yet Trump allies portray the news media as engaged in a cover-up if they don’t.

Most important, contrary to the reporting, the filing never said the White House data that came under scrutiny was from the Trump era. According to lawyers for David Dagon, a Georgia Institute of Technology data scientist who helped develop the Yota analysis, the data — so-called DNS logs, which are records of when computers or smartphones have prepared to communicate with servers over the internet — came from Barack Obama’s presidency."

Court Filing Started a Furor in Right-Wing Outlets, but Their Narrative Is Off Track - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Seems to me the only one with the "Russia Russia Russia" obsession is you, WNYresident.
    Somewhat.

Not like the DNC/local democrats has about though. It was constant BS from day one. It interfered with his work.

I don't want people who have bad judgement making decisions that effect me. Perhaps they know how to win elections but otherwise many are incompetent.

Thread Information