Thread: It is crucial that Democrats have the resources

Tony Fracasso - Admin

It is crucial that Democrats have the resources

This was emailed to me from democrats.org

Anthony, in just a moment, I am going to ask you to make a $7 donation to the DNC ahead of Friday’s end-of-year fundraising deadline. But before I do, I hope you’ll give me a moment to explain why chipping in is so important to Joe and Kamala’s mission -- and why I’ve never been more committed to our shared fight for progress.

With 2022 days away, I can’t help but think back on all that we’ve accomplished this past year -- and just how many firsts we saw.

In January, my wife Kamala became the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be sworn in as Vice President. Then, with the help of our Democratic Senate, we confirmed the most diverse Cabinet in history -- a Cabinet that looks like America.

And earlier this month, I celebrated Hanukkah in the People’s House as the first Jewish spouse of an American president or vice president.

These firsts should be celebrated -- but Anthony, they also serve as reminders of how much work we have ahead. It’s our responsibility to make sure our efforts don’t end here, which is why I’m reaching out to you today.

Our party faces its very last fundraising deadline of the year in only four days -- and it is crucial that Democrats have the resources they need to protect our majorities as we inch closer to next year’s midterm elections. Can I count on you to chip in $7 before Friday?

The DNC is running critical programs that Democrats nationwide are relying on to win next year. From protecting the sacred right to vote to investing in state parties, the DNC is supporting Democratic candidates in every corner of the country.
    The honest truth is that our party is only as strong as its grassroots. With so much work left to do, I hope you’ll join me in committing to our fight today.

Why chipping in is so important to Joe and Kamala’s mission....

So we can have inflation?

So we can have an open southern border?

So we can have our money taken away and pissed away?

I can't believe the amount of bs that can come from one group of people...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Joe Biden was the most powerful man in the world as it fell apart around him in 2021

President Biden was billed as America’s savior from four years of political strife under former President Trump and the turmoil from the coronavirus pandemic, but the honeymoon period has quickly soured following his disastrous military withdrawal from Afghanistan, record inflation and gas prices and a COVID-19 death count that has surpassed his predecessor’s.

During his 2020 presidential campaign, Biden promised to "shut down" the pandemic, fight for the working class and regain the world’s respect following four years of the Trump administration. While the media fawned over Biden during his campaign and the early stages of his presidency, that all began to change following a series of blunders in August during his hasty military withdrawal from Afghanistan.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...ell-apart-2021

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    This was emailed to me from democrats.org

Why chipping in is so important to Joe and Kamala’s mission....

So we can have an open southern border?

So we can have our money taken away and pissed away?

I can't believe the amount of bs that can come from one group of people...
    Yawn!

Right back @ ya: I can't believe the amount of bs that can come from one group of people.

You, my dear pal!

I get these all the time, set them for junk email, too, from both parties.

Here's one from GOP Elise Stefanik, NY Congresswoman -

ENTER NOW to join me & President Trump for a private dinner >>> <https://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=6e31e4...9-d4ae529a8575>
    <https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001vGya...YSzlk1pR_pNQ==

This event is coming up fast – I don’t want you to miss your chance to join us.

On January 7th, we’re going to select one lucky supporter to fly down to Mar-a-Lago for a private event with President Trump on Tuesday, January 11th. Dinner at Mar-a-Lago, a photo with President Trump, travel to Palm Beach, and lodging will all be 100% covered

And this week we’re DISCOUNTING raffle tickets by 40%!

$90 - 1 Entry

$30 - 1 Entry <https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001vGya...YSzlk1pR_pNQ==>
    $150 - 3 Entries

$90 - 3 Entries <https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001vGya...YSzlk1pR_pNQ==>
    $500 - 10 Entries

$300 - 10 Entries <https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001vGya...YSzlk1pR_pNQ==>
    Don’t wait until it’s too late, Friend.

Act now to secure your chance to hear first-hand from me and President Trump on our plans to take back the House, fire Nancy Pelosi, and SAVE AMERICA!

-Elise

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    And what's this nonsense, WNYresident ????

COVID brought us inflation. Had Trump took the virus seriously, we would not be where we are.

Why do you give him a pass? Even worse, you blame to man who inherited Trump's mess.

Thanks to Trump and his like-minded authoritarian leaders who followed his lead, we now have inflation.

Let that sink in. Trump, not Biden. Do you research.

Thread Information