Thread: Warning: Buffalo gangs have been stealing cars from Lancaster, Alden, Clarence

Warning: Buffalo gangs have been stealing cars from Lancaster, Alden, Clarence

Reported by WBLK, December 9, 2021

There have been a lot of cars stolen in the past couple of weeks. Local police agencies have mentioned that gang members from the Buffalo projects have been coming to the suburbs, specifically Clarence, Lancaster, and Alden to attempt to steal cars that have been apparently, been used in drive-by shootings. Some stolen cars have been recovered with bullet holes and blood inside.

One family over in the Village of Lancaster had their car stolen and was found the following day in the City of Buffalo with illegal guns inside.

Other neighbors reported that their cars have been broken into and valuable items have been taken.

It is important to note though, that many of the cars stolen had the car keys left inside. It is always important to lock your car doors, but it is especially important this time of the year while most people have valuable items from Christmas shopping inside the vehicles.

Not only can these criminals get inside your car, to steal for gang-related violence, but what's an even more unsettling realization is that these criminals can hit your garage door opener if you leave that in the car as well.

It would be smart to keep cameras on the outside of your house. Some of the folks that have had their cars stolen and/or were fortunate to have video footage to show police. So, getting a security system, especially this time of the year, would not be a bad idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

There have been a lot of cars stolen in the past couple of weeks. Local police agencies have mentioned that gang members from the Buffalo projects have been coming to the suburbs, specifically Clarence, Lancaster, and Alden to attempt to steal cars that have been apparently, been used in drive-by shootings. Some stolen cars have been recovered with bullet holes and blood inside.

One family over in the Village of Lancaster had their car stolen and was found the following day in the City of Buffalo with illegal guns inside.

Other neighbors reported that their cars have been broken into and valuable items have been taken.

It is important to note though, that many of the cars stolen had the car keys left inside. It is always important to lock your car doors, but it is especially important this time of the year while most people have valuable items from Christmas shopping inside the vehicles.

Not only can these criminals get inside your car, to steal for gang-related violence, but what's an even more unsettling realization is that these criminals can hit your garage door opener if you leave that in the car as well.

It would be smart to keep cameras on the outside of your house. Some of the folks that have had their cars stolen and/or were fortunate to have video footage to show police. So, getting a security system, especially this time of the year, would not be a bad idea!
    What's amazing is people who don't realize that we aren't living in the 1950's anymore and leave their keys in their cars. Why make it easy for the thieves?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    What's amazing is people who don't realize that we aren't living in the 1950's anymore and leave their keys in their cars. Why make it easy for the thieves?
    Yea, the overwhelming majority of the ultra-Leftist Democrats seem to agree that it is some how the victims' fault, eh?

Chicago mayor blames retailers for not doing enough to fight organized theft

Retail industry leader called Mayor Lori Lightfoot's comments 'misinformed'
    Reference: https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...sh-grab-thefts

No, it is not the 1950s anymore, and it is certainly not 2018 anymore either.

In that regard, do ya think that this ultra-Leftist Democrat/Marxist crap has anything to do with the local upsurge?

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s2101
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; December 10th, 2021 at 07:55 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

This is concerning. These are the ramifications of having liberal leaders running things. Hopefully, the Republicans will create safeguards for the Town of Lancaster and be instrumental in implementing safety reforms. The past election was a success, I'm sure something will be done. Does Leary have the votes to put forth a resolution for more police patrol in the areas?

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Yea, the overwhelming majority of the ultra-Leftist Democrats seem to agree that it is some how the victims' fault, eh?

In that regard, do ya think that this ultra-Leftist Democrat/Marxist crap has anything to do with the local upsurge?

No Mark. I don't believe that it's the victims' fault. I'm lazy. It's just much easier for me to lock my car and take my keys with me,
    rather than going through all that hassle after having a car stolen.

Georgia L Schlager

No Mark. I don't believe that it's the victims' fault. I'm lazy. It's just much easier for me to lock my car and take my keys with me,
    rather than going through all that hassle after having a car stolen.
    Good Heavens Gorja, unless you are an ultra-liberal Democrat, why do you suggest that I was referring to you?

Did I not specifically reference Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago and the whackos in Albany who sponsored the "Bail Reform" Legislation?

Did I not agree that these circumstances departed your referenced 1950s era, and the far more recent, 2018 pre-Bail Reform era as well?

My post quizzically reflected on those Democrats, the proud ultra-Left by publicly professed preference, and the other Democrat actors who quietly harbor such inclinations, that in my opinion, are celebrating chaos to the exclusion of civil order and public safety.

Chicago mayor blames retailers for not doing enough to fight organized theft

Retail industry leader called Mayor Lori Lightfoot's comments 'misinformed'

Last edited by mark blazejewski; December 10th, 2021 at 03:31 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Good Heavens Gorja, unless you are an ultra-liberal Democrat, why do you suggest that I was referring to you?

Did I not specifically reference Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago and the whackos in Albany who sponsored the "Bail Reform" Legislation?

Did I not agree that these circumstances departed your referenced 1950s era, and the far more recent, 2018 pre-Bail Reform era as well?

My post quizzically reflected on those Democrats, the proud ultra-Left by publicly professed preference, and the other Democrat actors who quietly harbor such inclinations, that in my opinion, are celebrating chaos to the exclusion of civil order and public safety.
    Sorry Mark. I just took this as an insinuation towards me.
    I wish you and Barb a Merry Christmas and a Very Healthy New Year!!

Georgia L Schlager

Sorry Mark. I just took this as an insinuation towards me.

I wish you and Barb a Merry Christmas and a Very Healthy New Year!!
    Not at all Gorja, I certainly know you better than that.

In the past, you have been the first to alert me to dangers in my immediate community. In that regard, I am pretty sure that you do not support any of this Marxist garbage.

Regarding these last couple of years, I realize and appreciate the tensions and issues separating the both of us, but they have not diminished my sense of appreciation for your many kindnesses to me in the past; just thought everyone should know that.

Congrats on the new dog, and I hope that it will have many years of health and happiness with you.

Best wishes to you and the new addition for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ain't that something?

We have people in the community that literally leave their homes planning to steal cars.

You'd think it would be easy to find out where they are going once they are stolen.

If anyone believes the crap from this well-known Lancaster idiot on here, then they may also see him in the light of a run-of-the-mill ultra-Right, Demagogic, Fascist, KKK-type of lowlife.

Let that sink in!

Maybe get a life, pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    If anyone believes the crap from this well-known Lancaster idiot on here, then they may also see him in the light of a run-of-the-mill ultra-Right, Demagogic, Fascist, KKK-type of lowlife.

Let that sink in!

Maybe get a life, pal!

Whatever.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Let that sink in!

Maybe get a life, pal!
    I'd stop projecting. In hindsight we see that is what the DNC many democrat supporters have done for the last 4+ years.

Thread Information