Thread: Black Lives Matter raises eyebrows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

Black Lives Matter raises eyebrows

You would think they would have learned by now. They bring up how people came over to the USA and stole land. Right now there are 100,000's coming in on the southern border....

Black Lives Matter raises eyebrows with 'stolen land' Thanksgiving hot take

0-Black Lives Matter raised eyebrows with a Thanksgiving post that characterized America as "stolen land."

"You are eating dry turkey and overcooked stuffing on stolen land," BLM's national arm wrote on Twitter Thursday. The post included a graphic repeating the "stolen land" claim.

"You are on stolen land. Colonization never ended, it just became normalized," the graphic said, instructing Americans to learn "which ancestral homeland" they are "currently occupying."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bla...iving-hot-take

Well they could always go back to their ethnic homeland/country in Africa...I am sure that the descendants of the AFRICAN TRIBAL Chiefs that sold them to the Europeans, that colonized this country and brught them here, would welcome them back!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Well they could always go back to their ethnic homeland/country in Africa...I am sure that the descendants of the AFRICAN TRIBAL Chiefs that sold them to the Europeans, that colonized this country and brught them here, would welcome them back!
    I wondered the same thing. They should set an example for everyone to follow

Thread Information