Thread: Back to back flash mob lootings

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Back to back flash mob lootings

Back to back flash mob lootings in San Francisco area alarming experts

The San Francisco area saw back-to-back flash mobs ransack a Nordstrom and a Louis Vuitton over a 24-hour period, alarming security experts in a city that has already been struggling with rampant smash-and-grab incidents.

"I think what happens now is there's no accountability for it anymore, and the liability for the stores if they try to apprehend these guys. They just stand by and watch," Steve Reed, a retired police officer and the former head of security at Arden Fair Mall, told ABC 10.

Some security experts are pointing to California’s laws that are intended to reduce cos

https://www.foxnews.com/us/repeated-...curity-experts

Some security experts are pointing to California’s laws that are intended to reduce costs of incarceration as to why there is an increase in such crimes, ABC 10 reported. Shoplifting charges regarding the theft of $950 or less were lowered from felonies to misdemeanors under Proposition 47 in 2014. Stores also often have no-chase policies of shoplifters.
    I wonder what they expected to happen?

I f you are the owner of a business... and decide to make a stand..while you're in your property protecting it...and a looter(s) breaks in and owner begins to shoot them, standing his ground and protecting his livelihood and life.....just what are the consequences..under California Law

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I guess people are going to get to that point and just do. If "government" can't or won't protect your property it's up to the business owner.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    To show the mentality of people we are dealing with.... Did you all see this?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...r-self-defense

Thread Information