Thread: Lancaster New York's Tax load to increase - again & again

Lightbulb Lancaster New York's Tax load to increase - again & again

O.K. folks - start deciding whether you want to take the family to Darien Lake or applaud Lancaster's Supervisor Bob (The Builder) Giza's newest scheme to increase your "Permanent Tax Burden!"

First question I would have is who provided the estimates for Council Member Ruffino ? -How much did it cost? (Tax Dollars)

Who will do the "Space Study ?" - How much will it cost(Tax Dollars)

When will the "Total cost to Lancaster's Tax Payers" be presented ?

Will this expansion eliminate the need for the once suggested Pavement/PLEASANTVIEW Municipal Building ?

This "Expansion" is a few dollars under $1-MILLION - what will the end "Total tax Dollar expenditures be , for how many square feet of
    "Office Space" ?

I like the way Giza said , in a recent Buff News article , " We need more space - my Office is in the Town Hall Basement " - then a few weeks later - we hear about a $1-MILLION DOLLAR expansion to Town Hall !-
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    O.K. folks - start deciding whether you want to take the family to Darien Lake or applaud Lancaster's Supervisor Bob (The Builder) Giza's newest scheme to increase your "Permanent Tax Burden!"

First question I would have is who provided the estimates for Council Member Ruffino ? -How much did it cost? (Tax Dollars)

Who will do the "Space Study ?" - How much will it cost(Tax Dollars)

When will the "Total cost to Lancaster's Tax Payers" be presented ?

Will this expansion eliminate the need for the once suggested Pavement/PLEASANTVIEW Municipal Building ?

This "Expansion" is a few dollars under $1-MILLION - what will the end "Total tax Dollar expenditures be , for how many square feet of
    "Office Space" ?

I like the way Giza said , in a recent Buff News article , " We need more space - my Office is in the Town Hall Basement " - then a few weeks later - we hear about a $1-MILLION DOLLAR expansion to Town Hall !-
    I've been pondering this question for a while now.

Have we somehow insulted Giza's dignity by making him occupy an office in the basement of Town Hall?

It's strange he keeps complaining about his basement office. I don't recall prior Supervisors complaining about the basement office.

And it's not like he's sitting next to the hot water heater, furnace, and sump pump. (Oh, the horror.) The basement offices in town hall look like any other office in other buildings.

Originally Posted by gshowell

Have we somehow insulted Giza's dignity by making him occupy an office in the basement of Town Hall?

It's strange he keeps complaining about his basement office. I don't recall prior Supervisors complaining about the basement office.
    Does this mean that if the building does not get an expansion, hence no new office, he'll leave?

Funny how someone can complain about their office when they must have a burning desire to stay there. He keeps running.

Could this be considered "Buyer Beware" in a different form?

Originall Posted by gshowell

And it's not like he's sitting next to the hot water heater, furnace, and sump pump. (Oh, the horror.)
    If he was next to the sump pump it might not be a bad thing, he could hear what a lot of people listen to day and night in the houses the Town Board approved in wetlands, floodplains etc.

That basement has the nicest bathroom I've seen in any town hall. It looks like the tile work was recently done and cost plenty.

Thread Information