Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mayor Ruda speaks out at the Village Board meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Well, Ron Ruffino has been informed of the Amatura clan cleaning out the records that may be very important to the TOL if they have not been entered in the new computer. Bags of “paperwork” were dumped just before the Schuyler garbage pick up...I wondered if the Stupervisor has made a call to the BULLY to stop any destroying TOL property. I hope this is not a case of the "Clinton's and Obama's" way of the transfer of power...

Bags of paperwork and maps and other notation were if fact dumped from the BULLY's and Deputy's office. I sure would like to know what went to the dumps?

Nah Blunt, the 2000-2001 Clinton transition to Bush 43 only concerned disabling the "W" on office computer keyboards.

What you describe is more akin to this...

(Click Image To Enlarge)

Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 13th, 2021 at 10:03 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

take a bow for helping that along. You are one of the prime reasons the DEM/RINOS lost this cycle. You ARE the reason that attempt at knocking out Dickman by using the video got on here. There are consequences for playing so dirty. You helped every bit of the way.
    If you actually believe that a lot of voters read the Lancaster thread of Speak Up WNY in deciding who they vote for you are dumber than Adam Dickman who, has been described by so many people as dumber than a box of rock. If you believe that then you are dumber than your posts imply.

Heck, don't take my word for it. Take the word of your hero Lee Chowaniec:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Do you honestly believe that you or I have any significant influence in affecting the outcome of this election? Seriously?
    These posts sure motivate the supporters of all the candidates, party people, those who work in the offices of local government. It may influence some actual voters not aligned with anyone, but that can't possibly add up to a wide audience of Lancaster voters.

Plus, your wild accusations are hogwash and they always have been.

Obviously, voters could care less about the Dirtbag Dickman video. The national Red Wave saw voters vote straight party line. My bet is they didn't even stop to see the name Dickman. Heck, in the last few general elections the Dem candidate won by snagging the Conservative line in the primary. Of course, that did not work this time. But there WILL be a next time, pal!

And the vote by no way cleansed Dirty Dickman one bit - he remains scum of the earth, same as the day before Election Day. And he always will be!
    Last edited by Breezy; November 13th, 2021 at 10:46 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Whats laughable and sick is Breezy and sleezy friends create a **** storm - send out mailers and such ! Then as usual deny it and blame others for doing it - he twists and spins to blow smoke over the fact he continues to use standard Lan Dem scum bag campaign tricks. Next he will continue to bash / slander and trash the candidates that won.

Nothing changes when your life and ego is wrapped around party BS - if his goal is to be a big fish in a small pond - he made it.
    Hmmm, show me where I "deny it and blame others for doing it" for anything I wrote ????? Again, you make things up.

Where was ANY lie ???? Everything I wrote was 100% TRUTH. It's indisputable that Dickman is a dirtbag.

Aren't you the same poster who wrote that the Dems were obstructing the transition, and one day after the election ????

That's crazy!

Readers, I told you all that things were going to start to pop in the TOL. Well, Ron Ruffino has been informed of the Amatura clan cleaning out the records that may be very important to the TOL if they have not been entered in the new computer. Bags of “paperwork” were dumped just before the Schuyler garbage pick up. Dumped by one of the newest employees at the Highway Dept. That took place just before Mr. Ruffino was informed by union officials at a contract negotiations Wednesday. This is Friday, I wondered if the Stupervisor has made a call to the BULLY to stop any destroying TOL property. I hope this is not a case of the "Clinton's and Obama's" way of the transfer of power. If King Louie thinks all the paper maps and notes he developed over the years are his, he has a surprise coming. Those are the lawful property of the TOL.
    Just like this strange poster claiming that Lynne Ruda was somehow running a kind of mobster organization that the FBI needs to investigate in the mayoral election in the spring, here's most wild crap with no proof at all.

The man has every right to remove his own material from the office he will vacate come December 31st. Have snowplows been removed ???? Equipment ???

This is ridiculous. Where's the proof FLB ???

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The national Red Wave saw voters vote straight party line.
    Hold the phone Breezy, I thought that the Democrat slate was the slate originally crossed-endorsed by the Lancaster Town Republican Committee?

"For Town Board, the Republicans and Democrats endorsed Councilman Michael J. Wozniak Jr., a Conservative who aligns with Democrats, and Lancaster Village Trustee Paul H. Rudz, a registered Republican. They passed over Republican Councilman Adam L. Dickman."
    I am not aware of any color designation for the New York Conservative Party.

Is not "Red," as in your reference to "Red Wave," the color designation for the Republican Party?

Is Rudz not a registered Republican?

Were not the candidates elected on November 2, 2021 actually the originally endorsed CONSERVATIVE candidates, and were so endorsed prior to the REP/DEM cross-endorsements?

"However, Deborah Lemaster, the chair of the influential Lancaster Conservative Party, said she received several calls that a bipartisan agreement was in the works, a prospect that concerned her.

'I didn't like that,' Lemaster said. 'The voters need a choice.'

Town Conservatives opted to endorse their own candidates..."

Reference:https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...quot-Seriously
    If faithful Republican and other voters were reacting to the national circumstances, and blindly casted ballots for endorsed Republican candidates as you say, you need to explain why the endorsed Republican candidates lost the June 22, 2021 Republican Primary, eh?

Silly Breezy, please don't give us your "Red Wave" crap.

Just my opinion, but I think that the people of Lancaster saw and reacted to a REP/DEM Swamp attempt to deny voters a choice in the general election, in order to greedily retain its hold on power, period.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 13th, 2021 at 11:18 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Here's a quick reply, Mark Blazejewski:

Looks to me like the leaders of the Dem and GOP Town Committee saw in Adam Dickman a man not only dumber than a box of rock, they also saw a man unfit for another term. Sure it did not work out, but, with the Dickman Video Scandal, seems to me the Dem and GOP Town Committees were absolutely prophetic in how they felt about the degenerate councilman.

Just saying.

P.S.: As far as Deb Lamaster is concerned, hers was not an endorsement of Conservative Party values, she has none, she would probably endorse the devil if he ran for office.

Foolish breezless, you are so in the dark. Your opinions carry no weight here. And I will remind you once again, my posts ARE read everytime by the GIZA GANG. That's who my messages are for. Not you goofy, you're just my huckleberry.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Foolish breezless, you are so in the dark. Your opinions carry no weight here. And I will remind you once again, my posts ARE read everytime by the GIZA GANG. That's who my messages are for. Not you goofy, you're just my huckleberry.
    Gee, buddy, you're showing your age with the "huckleberry" comment, LOL.

I agree: HUCKLEBERRY: "But what did “I'm your huckleberry mean?” In the Old West being a huckleberry meant you were game, up for anything. It also meant that you were the one to bring trouble to your opponent."

Sounds good to me !!!!

I am also sure the Giza Gang does read your posts, mostly for laughs because they are so over-the-top and idiotic.

Here's a quick reply, Mark Blazejewski:

Looks to me like the leaders of the Dem and GOP Town Committee saw in Adam Dickman a man not only dumber than a box of rock, they also saw a man unfit for another term. Sure it did not work out, but, with the Dickman Video Scandal, seems to me the Dem and GOP Town Committees were absolutely prophetic in how they felt about the degenerate councilman.

Just saying.
    Wow, such insight has the combined REP/DEM Committees.

With that said, how do you explain the REP/DEM Committees' rejection of our outstanding, now re-elected, Town Justice Cervi?

But to your yammering point, I'll ignore your faithful evasive spin poop.

I was responding to your comments which suggested that the election returns were the result of the insightful voters of Lancaster being blindly caught-up in a "Red Wave."

The national Red Wave saw voters vote straight party line.

P.S.: As far as Deb Lamaster is concerned, hers was not an endorsement of Conservative Party values, she has none, she would probably endorse the devil if he ran for office.
    Seriously?

Do you know Debbie Lemaster personally?

If you don't, how would you know of her heartfelt Conservative values?

With that said, are you saying that Rudz discarded his purist values when he actively sought the endorsement of Mrs. Lemaster and the Conservative Committee?

You appear to be a bitter little poster, a sore loser if you will, Breezy, who seems to be, reflexively, doubling-down on excessive stupidity, just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 13th, 2021 at 12:52 PM.

brainless, your hate is foaming on your lips. You are my huckleberry. You bring no heat on me. Furthermore, you are no challenge to me. Your writings are full of the same old lines of the uninformed. I think, I am sure everybody else knows, it's obvious, they probably, he is suspected of, and blah blah blah.
    I deal in truth and facts. LeMaster ate GIZA and MOHR"s lunch and then gave them a slap in the head. Debbie LeMaster is so far ahead of your SLIME CREW idols and they KNOW it. You are a big help with that, as is Gorga.hehe
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I am also sure the Giza Gang does read your posts, mostly for laughs because they are so over-the-top and idiotic.
    Not necessarily Breezy.

Blunt's posts are written on a thoughtful, social media site, not as most probably is their preference, in sleazy letters or trashy mailers.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    in sleazy letters or trashy mailers.
    You make my point, Mark.

If Adam Dickman was not sleazy or trashy in all his actions involved with the Video Scandal, then you would not have seen sleazy letters or trashy mailers.

It's as simple as that.

Don't you agree ???????

You make my point, Mark.

If Adam Dickman was not sleazy or trashy in all his actions involved with the Video Scandal, then you would not have seen sleazy letters or trashy mailers.

It's as simple as that.

Don't you agree ???????

I am so glad that you admit the presence of "sleazy letters" and "trashy mailers."

Is it not true that if the contents of those items were indeed entirely factual and truthful, I suspect that one, such as yourself, could not possibly classify them as "sleazy" and "trashy," but rather as "factual," eh?

Common ground at last, eh Breezy?

I do agree, unequivocally, with the findings of the Lancaster Village Board's investigation. To wit:

"The investigation also considered whether DPW employee Adam Dickman violated any policies or laws by recording or distributing the video, The investigation did not reveal any evidence that Mr. Dickman shared the video with anyone other than the stepfather of the young lady who filed the sexual harassment complaint. The Village of Lancaster found no basis to take personnel action against Mr. Dickman related to the recording."

Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 13th, 2021 at 01:23 PM.

The man has every right to remove his own material from the office he will vacate come December 31st.
    I will actually agree with that statement Breezy.

To assume whatever is happening is somehow nefarious is, at this point, premature.

As long as the document disposal is pursuant to the NY State Retention and Disposition Schedules, appearances aside, I will have no significant problem here.

If the document disposal process is violative of the Retention and Disposition Schedule, I will be the first to speak out.

References:

http://www.archives.nysed.gov/record...-and-appraisal

http://www.archives.nysed.gov/common...s/mr_pub41.pdf

Simply put, let's not get ahead of our skis here, and let's not be in a hurry to rush rashly to judgment. That is something that the other side does, and they paid for that behavior on November 2.

I know the new Highway Superintendent to be a man of impeccable character, and the vile campaign run against him notwithstanding, he remains a thoughtful, deliberative sort who will always act prudently and fairly in the best interests of Lancaster.

With that said, I wish to emphasize that the public safety and orderly process of government are dependent on the proper disposal of the documents.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 13th, 2021 at 08:04 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information