Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mayor Ruda speaks out at the Village Board meeting

And this thread was started by Mr. Blunt to attack one of the opposing candidates on this very Dickman issue!

And I never even met the candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Mark, he convicted himself in my view.
    That is your opinion, and you have a perfect right to that opinion, no matter how ill-informed.

You all bring this up repeatedly with mischaracterizations and over-inflating Dickman's so-called "clearing."
    I have respect for the Village of Lancaster Board, and this Statement of October 19, 2021 speaks for itself:

(Click On Image To Enlarge)

LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Sleazy, you're setting the "record" straight, is exactly why your foolish reasoning doesn't work on here. Can you hear yourself? You DON'T make any record, silly. The "record" is a report of the FACTS. You don't deal very well with facts. You are more comfortable believing in your own opinion based on hate. Furthermore, you are pretentious in your belief that you can change the facts of history to fit your warped sense of reality.

Big changes are coming in the village and town of Lancaster for the good of all.

Stay tuned Readers
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; November 12th, 2021 at 01:49 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Is this a joke??? What ever happened to FREE speech?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Where is this a departure from free speech?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Who cares anyway! It's meaningless and just a slap by a sore winner.

What's next ???

Dirtbag Adam Dickman appointed as the Grand Marshal for the 4th of July Parade, together with a group of young women spreading rose peddles for the Dickman float to drive over ??? LOL A meaningless resolution with no teeth whatsoever. Who cares. Too funny. Where was this idiot Leary when Dickman really needed him ???? Cowering as crap flew because he did not know which way the vote would go.

Clown.

This weakling Leary was all silent when residents castigated Adam Dickman at the first board meeting when the sick Dickman Scandal came up.

Wimp!!!

Now that the election is over, he sticks out and puffs up his weak chest as some kind of rescue effort when the man already prevailed in the election. Kinda like Dickman himself giggling during the filming, having a good ole time complete with his prurient zooming in on the young lady, but wait, word came swiftly that the filming didn't go over well, so he better come up with an excuse that only a bunch of saps would believe. Shows how insincere and weak clown Leary really is.

It's laughable but meaningless, readers, and YEAH, this clown is up in just two years so let the games begin!!!!

LOL

And to also slap a good man in Paul Rudz - who risked it all to stand up for what's right and proper. The more I hear about Mr. Rudz the more he deserves a medal.

He also deserves an apology from the Village board in my view.

Mr. Wozniak and Mr. Rudz most likely are holding their heads high despite all the sore winners with deviant minds around these parts, including Lee Chowaniec and Frank Lee Blunt.

Stand tall Councilman Wozniak and Trustee Rudz !!!!!

You are on the side of Righteousness. May God Bless You Both !!!!

Who cares anyway! It's meaningless and just a slap by a sore winner.
    Just My Opinion:

The people of Lancaster may care, just my opinion of course.

Firstly, the people of the Town of Lancaster appear to respect the full autonomy of the government Village of Lancaster.

Secondly, the people of the Town of Lancaster do not want their tax dollars expended to investigate what was strictly a VOL personnel matter.

Thirdly, I do not believe that the people of Lancaster take lightly, unsupported, perhaps slanderous, comments coming from their elected Town officials, especially when uttered from the sanctity of the Town Council chambers.

Regarding your reference to a "sore winner," that is your term, but as I see things, bearing in mind that the Lancaster voters are the ones that passed the ultimate judgment, it would seem that they simply did not, and do not, want their Town Council chambers, or for that matter their VOL Board chambers, used for cheap political purposes at any time, especially on the night before an election.

This Resolution, indirectly, may serve to enshrine that noble value.

This weakling Leary was all silent when residents castigated Adam Dickman at the first board meeting when the sick Dickman Scandal came up.

Wimp!!!
    What a desperate, out of touch clown you are, just sayin'.

Breezy, the other day I wrote that you were not off your rocker, but rolling on the floor.

With this post, it would seem that you are now thrashing on the floor.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 12th, 2021 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    The "record" is a report of the FACTS. You don't deal very well with facts.
    Hold on little buddy!

It's a fact that Adam Dickman filmed the entire sick production, and even caught the slight bow at the end, and the filming did not stop for over two whole minutes. No one disputes that fact. Adam Dickman even admitted to that.

It's also a fact that if Adam Dickman wanted to really protect the young lady, and the other members of the audience, he could have easily and swiftly stopped the filming upon hearing the title of the song, and even once the most lurid part rang out.

It's also a fact that Adam Dickman zoomed in on the young woman at the most lurid part of the song.

It's also a fact that Adam Dickman had to stand up, hold up the camera to capture the sick skit, and would have been seen by the other dirtbag, Mr. Mammoth, who, according to you, is a political foe of Adam Dickman.

I don't need a rump Village investigation, nor do I need anyone clearing Adam Dickman, to understand the above facts.

And those above facts are enough for me to declare Adam Dickman is scum of the earth and unfit to serve, despite the election.

You would have to be deluded to not see these facts.

Gorga posted:
    Whose free speech is being suppressed?

Councilmember Wozniak sponsors a resolution to have the Town of Lancaster investigate Councilmember Dickman. The resolution is discussed by the board and withdrawn

At the next meeting Wozniak sponsors a resolution to have the town investigate Dickman for sexual abuse charges that were dismissed by the Village of Lancaster. Wozniak openly tells a resident addressing the board that there was a coverup by the Village Attorney and a Village Trustee. The board votes the resolution down 4-1. So far, everyone exercised free speech!

Monday Councilmember Leary exercising his free speech is sponsoring a resolution ‘recognizing the full, free, and absolute autonomy of the Village of Lancaster, and has full confidence in the integrity and competence of the Lancaster Village Board and its appointed officials and disassociates itself from any comments made by any Council Member during the November 1, 2021, public hearing session, suggesting that a member of the Lancaster Village Board, or any appointed individual acting in its name, acted improperly regarding the findings attendant to the Village of Lancaster Statement of October 19, 2021’.

Individuals like Gorga have the right to address the board Monday and use their free speech to express their opinion on the resolution. The board will use its free speech to consider the resolution and vote on the resolution.

Free speech and democracy in plain sight!

Readers, I told you all that things were going to start to pop in the TOL. Well, Ron Ruffino has been informed of the Amatura clan cleaning out the records that may be very important to the TOL if they have not been entered in the new computer. Bags of “paperwork” were dumped just before the Schuyler garbage pick up. Dumped by one of the newest employees at the Highway Dept. That took place just before Mr. Ruffino was informed by union officials at a contract negotiations Wednesday. This is Friday, I wondered if the Stupervisor has made a call to the BULLY to stop any destroying TOL property. I hope this is not a case of the "Clinton's and Obama's" way of the transfer of power. If King Louie thinks all the paper maps and notes he developed over the years are his, he has a surprise coming. Those are the lawful property of the TOL.

Bags of paperwork and maps and other notation were if fact dumped from the BULLY's and Deputy's office. I sure would like to know what went to the dumps?

What did you do about that after you were informed of that Ron? Someone WILL ask that question come Monday night.This Monday will be a test for Mr David Mazur. Is he REALLY ready to work with the new majrity to get important town business addressed? Or will he feel the need to "stick" with the Stupervisor. Mr. Wozniak and the BULLY are gone now Dave, now you can shake off the chains of the GIZA GANG and join in the work ahead to move the VOL and the TOL in a direction that serves both to the best outcomes.

There will the changing of the guard and with that will be job replacement. Some will stay, and some will go. A "one party rule" govronment is not good for any citizen.
    Appointing new people is the priviledge of the vote winners. That is what the voters espect and they will get that. Monday will be the Stupervisor trying to force "his" people down the throats of the Conservative Republican Majority. That will not work Mr. Mazur if you use your possibly deciding vote to stop it. Not sure where Wozniak will land on this. Is he still pissed at Ruffino for not helping him enough this election? Ruffino is done after this cycle. He's going to Florida to permanantly work on his tan.

So Dave, it looks like a lot will rest in your hands. I would pick wisely. Giza or LeMaster?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Scarlet Letter Lady, what did I tell you over and over a month ago? Do you think freedom of speech allows one to defame and lie? It does, until you do it publically. By the way, Gorga, take a bow for helping that along. You are one of the prime reasons the DEM/RINOS lost this cycle. You ARE the reason that attempt at knocking out Dickman by using the video got on here. There are consequences for playing so dirty. You helped every bit of the way. Now some of your good friends are going to get their walking papers. They can thank you, Gorga
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wondered if the Stupervisor has made a call to the BULLY to stop any destroying TOL property. I hope this is not a case of the "Clinton's and Obama's" way of the transfer of power.
    Probably picked that up from Hillary herself. Remember the smashing of cell phone and laptops... deleting of emails?

If they are destroying anything that would make running the town easier with than without you don't want people like that on anyone's town board.

Quite a few morally corrupt people in politics. Sooner they are removed from office the better for all of us including the group that they support.

I don't want to assume anything and seem bias. What political party do the people you are speaking of belong to?

Whats laughable and sick is Breezy and sleezy friends create a **** storm - send out mailers and such ! Then as usual deny it and blame others for doing it - he twists and spins to blow smoke over the fact he continues to use standard Lan Dem scum bag campaign tricks. Next he will continue to bash / slander and trash the candidates that won.

Nothing changes when your life and ego is wrapped around party BS - if his goal is to be a big fish in a small pond - he made it.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

WHEREAS, the Lancaster Town Board hereby disassociates itself from any comments made by any Council Member during the November 1, 2021, public hearing session, suggesting that a member of the Lancaster Village Board, or any appointed individual acting in its name, acted improperly regarding the findings attendant to the Village of Lancaster Statement of October 19, 2021.
    I listened to the 4 public hearings again and no where did I hear anything about the Village of Lancaster

Georgia L Schlager

I listened to the 4 public hearings again and no where did I hear anything about the Village of Lancaster
    Hey Gorja, I understand you to be something of a Trump supporter, so I think you need to know that many of your comments, especially your avatar, are starting to resemble the babble of Adam Schiff.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information