Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mayor Ruda speaks out at the Village Board meeting

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Why do you and the rest of the Left ask us to disregard the mother's full October 18, 2021 explanation
    I have never felt myself as a "Left," quite the opposite, I am much more conservative, middle of the road at the most. Always strange that you imply that.

I also don't read into anyone else on here describing themselves as "Left." Just because other posters, or myself, do not agree with you does make us "Left."

I also never once read anyone on here writing anything that would "disregard" the view of the mother of the young woman. Just because I do not agree does not mean one bit that the mother's opinion should be disregarded. She has every right to offer her view of what happened.

You are off you rocker once again, Mark Blazejewski.

No surprise there.

LOL

The difference between Chowaniec's Had Enough Yet factory and the Democrats' Dirty Factory, is best illustrated by the multi-purpose design of a vacuum cleaner.

Had Enough Yet functions as the intake end of the vacuum cleaner, which cleans-up the dirt, while the Democrats' Dirty Factory functions as the exhaust or discharge end of the vacuum cleaner, which creates a huge mess.

Thanks for pointing this out Breezy.
    Had enough yet is a whiny, depression-evoking, white male grievance factory. Kinda like a diary where one man cries non-stop about his lot in life, yet, he lives in the lap of luxury and just can't see that. The world is caving in by all those "others" trying to replace him. Please! He takes bits and pieces of political news and creates his own little haven of melancholy.

It's the thread that a basic college-level psychology class could study.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I also never once read anyone on here writing anything that would "disregard" the view of the mother of the young woman. Just because I do not agree does not mean one bit that the mother's opinion should be disregarded. She has every right to offer her view of what happened.
    Seriously?

Seems to me the Mom went from someone who warranted some measure of sympathy, to an unsympathetic political type using the awful event to help her friend Adam Dickman.
    As I understand your comments illustrated directly above, your words did not challenge the mother's opinion, but rather, they seem to unambiguously and directly, challenge her motivation, perhaps to the exclusion of love for her daughter, eh?

Yours was a sick, disgusting, and horrible comment which in my opinion, may increase the pain to the victim and her family.

You are not off your rocker; you are rolling on the floor.

Yikes!

But, I'll be fair in this response Breezy.

Perhaps you either don't remember what you post, or your screen name has so many actors writing, that you people are tripping over each other's words.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 10th, 2021 at 10:12 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Just My Opinion:

Regarding my specific comments on post #18, I now address a broader concern:

This was my full original comment on post #13:

Why do you and the rest of the Left ask us to disregard the mother's full October 18, 2021 explanation, which recounted the complete story, and accept the rather unsourced WYNMedia narrative?
    Your reply:

How can one be asked to accept the narratives of WNYMedia and other Leftist actors, without disregarding the explanation of the victim's mother Breezy?

From the standpoint of Dickman's participation, The WYNMedia version and the explanation of events offered by the victim's mother are polar opposite of each other.

I fully accepted, and accept, the explanation of the victim's mother, and found the words of the victim's mother forthright and heartfelt.

Furthermore, I accept the findings of the VOL Investigation, which are clear and exact.

Moreover, the voters, including myself, seemed to have weighed the concerns regarding Dickman, and spoke loudly and clearly on Election Day.

So, why is it that you keep referring to Dickman in derogatory terms Breezy?

Does it not appear that you and other Leftist actors, including WGRZ-TV, are still attempting to keep the now discredited WNYMedia narrative alive?

Why is that Breezy?

Presently in Lancaster, is not the Left's obsession with Dickman just a political tactic, mimicking the national Left's early 2017 template regarding the now-discredited Trump "Russia Collusion" and "Pee Pee" narratives; fanciful stories which cost U.S. taxpayers millions in investigation costs, and unduly burdened a duly elected and installed POTUS?

Are you guys trying to use the so-called "Dickman issue" in the same way, and are attempting to do so by imitating that 2017 national template, in order to burden the new Conservative majority and taxpayers in Lancaster, Breezy?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 10th, 2021 at 11:12 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

It's the thread that a basic college-level psychology class could study.
    Nah, I think it is thoughtful digest of events, contemporaneously written, which will prove an invaluable tool for future historians.

brainless, sounds like you got some sleep, you're revved up.
    Here's a little reminder, you're a screen name. I am a screen name. When I include your screen name in my posts it is usually to point out your personal( screen name) lack of any REAL knowledge of "all things Lancaster". Every thing else I post is for the real SLIME CREW top dog RONNY GIZA. It is where all that I post is intended to go. It gets there everytime. I KNOW FOR SURE!!! You are not involved in any way to any extend in what happens in this town and village. Your understanding of how politics works is nil. I will say it again. Mayor Ruda has found it far easier to work WITH us, than against us and continue to be pushed around be MiniME Giza.

GIZA is on his way out of the power loop brainless and intellegent political people see it. You're NOT politically intellegent, so I would not expect you to understand.

The Readers are the readers, the Leaders are the leaders, you are neither brainless.

Many changes sre about to take place in the TOL. Many Giza and Mohr people are going to be looking for jobs some where else.

Stay tuned. Nice article in the BEE today Readers. Did you read that yrt brainless?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    brainless, sounds like you got some sleep, you're revved up.
    Here's a little reminder, you're a screen name. I am a screen name. When I include your screen name in my posts it is usually to point out your personal( screen name) lack of any REAL knowledge of "all things Lancaster". Every thing else I post is for the real SLIME CREW top dog RONNY GIZA. It is where all that I post is intended to go. It gets there everytime. I KNOW FOR SURE!!! You are not involved in any way to any extend in what happens in this town and village. Your understanding of how politics works is nil. I will say it again. Mayor Ruda has found it far easier to work WITH us, than against us and continue to be pushed around be MiniME Giza.

GIZA is on his way out of the power loop brainless and intellegent political people see it. You're NOT politically intellegent, so I would not expect you to understand.

The Readers are the readers, the Leaders are the leaders, you are neither brainless.

Many changes sre about to take place in the TOL. Many Giza and Mohr people are going to be looking for jobs some where else.

Stay tuned. Nice article in the BEE today Readers. Did you read that yrt brainless?
    Frankie, my boy, I never claimed to be an expert at politics, and never would. So, call me whatever you want. Who would want to be in that business, anyway ??? That does not preclude me from offering my opinions, and same for you.

I also think you may be a bit shortsighted when you write that those political people are done. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. You sure saw the loss of Mayor Schroeder during the spring election in the village, although you did score a win with Trustee Sojka. But the mayor's office was the real prize. Won't be long before the next big campaign - and I can assure you that ole Breezy will be there, heck, maybe on your side, that is, if the candidate(s) you support demonstrate some semblance of honor, and fitness for of being elected.

As far as Mayor Ruda is concerned, I believe she is doing what she believes is right, and not aligning herself with your team, or any side for that matter. She probably thinks both sides are CRAZY after going through this scandal with your punk pal Adam Dickman. Like I wrote already, I never met her, but was glad to support her winning election on here, especially when you actually wanted her to be sent to prison. HeHeHe

And as far as these jobs go, maybe had those folks gotten off their lazy bums and worked they would not be looking for a job now! Politics!!!!

Like I wrote, the only reason I chimed in this time was because of the misleading crap from posters like Lee Chowaniec and Mark Blaszejewski, and you of course, maligning candidates who had the Working Families Party line on the ballot. I never once met any of the candidates on both sides, but, that's politics. In reality, I had no real horse in the race, anyway, yet it was a fun time; and when Adam Dickman was exposed as a scumbag, well, he deserved some wrath from me and the other posters on here. At least Dickman had a tough month. I recall the whiner Chowaniec labeling us apostates! LOL. Apostates ??? That's charming. But, how can you be an apostate when you never were with them in the first place ??? Clown!

... and Mark Blaszejewski,
    @$^Dv&82i%$$*&

Now you're pissing my faithful Democrat father off Breezy, even from the grave..

After all these years, you still can't spell the name correctly!

Thanks for your "opinion", breezless. That's the difference in us, I make statements of truth, and you make statements of opinions.
    I have the INSIDE track on Lancaster politics. You use guess work and presumption to conclude. Mayor Ruda will be elected over and over again for doing the RIGHT thing. Mayor Ruda will not have to worry about dancing to any political party now for as long as she chooses. When the Mayor and Trustee Sojka (a true Independent with NO party backing) joined forces to defend the VOL she sealed a pact of loyalty that will see her go unchallenged by Trustee Sojka. With Sojka's voting base and hers combined, she will be the Mayor for as long as she serves well.

We'll see what happens by the next cycle in the VOL. I would suggest Mr. Liar Rudz will be gone.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    When the Mayor and Trustee Sojka (a true Independent with NO party backing) joined forces to defend the VOL she sealed a pact of loyalty that will see her go unchallenged by Trustee Sojka.
    Hey Blunt,

I have no idea of what the future holds for Mayor Ruda and Trustee Sojka, but both, as did Trustee Quinn, confronted this issue with skill and with care.

I did have an opportunity to hear the VOL session on a Facebook live stream. The audio was someway difficult to understand, but if I heard the proceedings correctly, Trustee Sojka was the only member of the VOL Board to note the pain to the victim.

Personally, I would welcome the possibility of a further joint effort by Mayor Ruda and Trustee Sojka, perhaps with the support of Trustee Quinn, to honor the victim by adopting a sweeping reform to remediate what I consider to be some rather loose policing protocols involving workplace sexual harassment, especially at the DPW, and some vagueness in the broad VOL sexual harassment policy.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 11th, 2021 at 11:40 PM.

Breezy posted:

Never wrote that, and Hillary ???? Where the heck does that come from ??? She would need no help around these parts.
    You lie! Several other posters well remember you posting that. Perhaps it was the ‘other Breezy’ persona writing back then

I haven't spoken with one person who thought Adam Dickman was not a scumbag. And that was many. Very many. They all had the same reaction. They all think he should have been fired, voted out of office, and personally sued. He also should have been run out of town on a rail, along with Mammoth. Lee, you have never stuck up for women in all the years I read your posts. We obviously travel in different circles. Lee, you are fooling yourself about the exoneration, it is what it is, but you also promoted Fudoli and Brainard after they were also exposed as unfit for public office, too. You do like the authoritarian types from what I see in your writings - all men. Maybe it's an age thing.
    We obviously do travel in different circles as I know of no one who thought Dickman was involved in anything but putting a stop to the depravity of Mammott. Especially Dickman was vindicated by the mother and Village of Lancaster and as a result kicked ass in the election. But that’s not good enough for the omniscient / omnipotent Breezy, Rudz, and Wozniak. Dickman must be found guilty of something and smeared or Rudz or Wozniak had nothing going for them. Found innocent, voters believed in him, and he won the election handedly.

You know what I find interesting, this type of conduct was going on for some time, the Village Highway Superintendent must have known as well as H.R. Rudz and no one questions why it was allowed to continue. The chain of command on the video distribution once it got to the Highway Department is very suspect as well.

Nah, you don’t bother me at all, sleazy. You don’t know me, or should I say I don’t know you except by your cowardly / anonymous ‘screen name’. But I do know you to be a liar and a vile destructive person(s) and I will on occasion make time to engage you to ensure others see you in the same light and give you no credibility.

Your greatest lie is the lie same used this year by the colluding Republican-Democrat Parties when you post your being a Democrat, but a moderate Democrat, a conservative as well, and one supporting the Working Families Party at the same time. A man for all seasons and reasons to cover up his lies. There's the real cover up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    We obviously do travel in different circles as I know of no one who thought Dickman was involved in anything but putting a stop to the depravity of Mammott. Especially Dickman was vindicated by the mother and Village of Lancaster and as a result kicked ass in the election. But that’s not good enough for the omniscient / omnipotent Breezy, Rudz, and Wozniak. Dickman must be found guilty of something and smeared or Rudz or Wozniak had nothing going for them. Found innocent, voters believed in him, and he won the election handedly.

You know what I find interesting, this type of conduct was going on for some time, the Village Highway Superintendent must have known as well as H.R. Rudz and no one questions why it was allowed to continue. The chain of command on the video distribution once it got to the Highway Department is very suspect as well.

Nah, you don’t bother me at all, sleazy. You don’t know me, or should I say I don’t know you except by your cowardly / anonymous ‘screen name’. But I do know you to be a liar and a vile destructive person(s) and I will on occasion make time to engage you to ensure others see you in the same light and give you no credibility.

Your greatest lie is the lie same used this year by the colluding Republican-Democrat Parties when you post your being a Democrat, but a moderate Democrat, a conservative as well, and one supporting the Working Families Party at the same time. A man for all seasons and reasons to cover up his lies. There's the real cover up!
    Dickman is guilty, the dirtbag didn't need to be "found" guilty, and he brought it all on himself.

Guilty of being a dirtbag. He was just covering his tracks with the excuse of sending the video to his friend, the father of the young woman, and the man either gave Dickman a pass or was, like you, brainwashed by Dickman's flimsy excuse - which, by the way, falls apart once challenged. But you don't want to listen because of your political rage and desire to defeat the candidates you opposed. It's deceitful, plain and simple. And it's shameful.

Another thing that is certain: Looks like the so-called "collusion" you decry was absolutely prophetic !!! The leadership of the Democratic and Republican parties saw fit to not endorse Adam Dickman in the spring, sure the endorsed candidates were defeated in the June primary, but, when Dirtbag Dickman was exposed for his actions as a creep, looks to me like those leaders saw the real man and believed his was not fit to serve another term. I guess they were morally correct all along. And you, Lee Chowaniec, don't you ALWAYS support the morally-bankrupt candidate ??? YES you do!!!

Mr. Rudz was absolutely heroic, as was Mr. Wozniak, in their spoken words on the Dickman scandal. Sure, the election is over, and those two did not prevail, however, both men have class and a conscience, and will be remembered by anyone with else who value conscience over politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Found innocent, voters believed in him, and he won the election handedly.
    If you really did an objective analysis, you would see that the only reason Dickman prevailed was electoral polarization, an energized GOP nationally, and the fact that Dems stayed home.

Let me get this straight Breezy, you wrote...

Dickman is guilty, the dirtbag didn't need to be "found" guilty...
    ...because you feel that he (Dickman)...

...was just covering his tracks with the excuse of sending the video to his friend, the father of the young woman, and the man either gave Dickman a pass..
    You also wrote...

Seems to me the Mom went from someone who warranted some measure of sympathy, to an unsympathetic political type using the awful event to help her friend Adam Dickman.
    YIKES!!!

Breezy, do you favor convicting people based on rumors, innuendo, leers, and snears, to the exclusion of institutional due process and evidence?

Why is it that you seem to lack respect for the most impacted actors, the victim and her family?

Why do you seem to be perpetuating their pain?

Every campaign season you pontificate on behalf of candidates in the hopes that they will serve in high office, yet in this instance, you seem to disregard, if not disrespect, those very offices.

Do your former candidates share your lack of respect for due process and those offices and institutions?

Mark, he convicted himself in my view.

And I did not start this thread, just responding to the nonsense of Mr. Chowaniec and yourself.

There is more than enough clear evidence to back up my view. You overstate the relevance of people involved, as well, and friends of Adam Dickman, to boot. Opinions vary. You have yours, and I have mine.

Why don't any of you speak of Dickman not stopping the production in its tracks. That is guilt right there, and left out of all the vindication statements, including the press release from the village. You all state that Dickman was not a friend of Mammoth. If true, why would Mammoth continue on with the dirty skit when he could see Dickman filming him, and others filming as was mentioned, and Dickman filming for "protecting" his colleagues, including the young lady. That makes no sense at all. Mammoth is a blockhead for sure, but he can't be that stupid to see Dickman filming and carrying on. Especially if Dickman was his political enemy as Frank Lee Blunt wrote. Again, makes no sense whatsoever.

You all bring this up repeatedly with mischaracterizations and over-inflating Dickman's so-called "clearing."

Just setting the record straight, pal!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information