Thread: Nearly half of voters say Biden worse president than expected

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Nearly half of voters say Biden worse president than expected

You can't make this stuff up if you tried

Nearly half of voters say Biden worse president than expected, most don't want to see him run again: poll

With exactly one year until the midterm elections, President Biden, Vice President Harris and Democrats in Congress face bleak ratings that indicate they could be in for a rout in 2022, according to a new USA Today/Suffolk University poll.

The survey, which was taken after the Tuesday elections but before House Democrats passed the popular infrastructure bill Friday, shows Biden with nearly rock-bottom approval ratings, Harris with numbers that are even worse and Democrats trailing by a wide margin on the generic congressional ballot.

Among the topline numbers, according to USA Today/Suffolk University, are a 37.8% approval rating for Biden with a 59% disapproval – more than 21 points underwater. Forty-six percent of those included in the survey said Biden has done a worse job than expected, and 64% said they don't want Biden to run for reelection.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...infrastructure

What a waste of a presidential term this has become.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I've been saying this for a while now...

Jesse Watters: If Biden didn't have mainstream media propping him up, his abysmal poll numbers would be worse

Jesse Watters said on "The Five" Monday that if the liberal media wasn't protecting President Biden, his national poll rating of 38% would be much lower.

"This poll is a catastrophe for Democrats," Watters said about a recent USA Today/Suffolk University poll. "Democrats, a big chunk … of independents don't even want him to run … they think [Biden is] an incompetent failure."

He continued, "Imagine … if [Biden] didn't have a corrupt press propping this guy up, he'd be at 28%. Look at the last week: he goes and falls asleep overseas, and then he passes wind so blatantly that the House of Windsor is still talking about it."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...tters-the-five

Why haven't cnn/msn and other liberal news outlets hammering Biden they way they did Trump? Literally from the day Trump took office the main stream news stations constantly hammered Trump.

but he got more votes than anyone in history
    something doesn't add up
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    As soon as you bring up the election you are spreading a conspiracy!!!!

Look how the DNC and the main stream media pushed the BS Russia Russia Russia story. We are now learning it was Hillary and crew colluding with others. We also got to witness the BS quid quo pro nonsense.. Now looking back over the biden's family laptop we see it was the biden's on the take.... Ain't that something. And you know what? We will still see the ecdems.com push who ever the DNC tells them to.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You can't make this stuff up if you tried

Nearly half of voters say Biden worse president than expected, most don't want to see him run again: poll
    Sorry, I'm back like a bad penny. Guess what? At this point Trump was lower than Biden. Ronald Reagan was a bit higher than Biden. Bill Clinton was a bit higher than Reagan.

Nice try!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If he was lower it was because the media hammered him constantly. If you had the news hammering biden like they were his ratings would be in the negative numbers.

Looking back the news media is just as guilty as the idiots behind the dossier.

I still want to know where are all the local democrat supporters who were hammering Trump on a daily basis when he was in office. There is far more to bitch about Biden than Trump ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    If he was lower it was because the media hammered him constantly. If you had the news hammering biden like they were his ratings would be in the negative numbers.

Looking back the news media is just as guilty as the idiots behind the dossier.

I still want to know where are all the local democrat supporters who were hammering Trump on a daily basis when he was in office. There is far more to bitch about Biden than Trump ever had.
    Aren't "they" hammering Biden. Did not Obama get hammered, too ?? George W got hammered a lot. Heck, I remember driving to work on the day after Obama won, 8 am and WBEN was already hammering Obama the day after the election. I think it comes with the territory. And I don't hate Trump at all.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Not even close. Obama could do no wrong on cnn/msn etc...

I don't mean rinky dink stations. I mean the main stream media outlets.

Just think how the news would have been with Trump if he **** his pants. They would be calling for full medical examinations and anything they could. Biden does it and you hear nothing other than on fox or over seas stations.

Thread Information