Thread: History is made in lancaster

History is made in lancaster

To each of you Lancaster citizens that came out to vote last night, thank you each for your participation!

You have made your choice in a resounding fashion. You have broken the long chain of Democrat rule in the TOL.

Blue and White-collar union members of the TOL, you can expect some semblance of order in January.

Highway Department, your working conditions will change for the better also.

Four People, Adam Dickman, Tony Cervi, Mark Burkhard, and John Pilato thank you for electing them, and each will serve to yours and everybody's best interests.

You are all the "NEW MACHINE"

stay tuned

Frank Lee Speaking....

A few post election day thoughts:

-Congratulations to the winners. I hope they serve our community well.
    -Amatura's loss reminds me of Supervisor Giza's loss. Politics aren't meant to be careers. Amatura's lack of self-awareness in this area ultimately led to his down fall.
    -Wozniak/Speyer employment agency at the taxpayers expense is nauseating. It's still incredible to me in 2021 how entitled many feel to public-service positions.
    -While victorious, I hope Mr. Dickman learned an important lesson and importance of having moral integrity when in a leadership position.

Quote Originally Posted by dmckay716 View Post
    A few post election day thoughts:

-Congratulations to the winners. I hope they serve our community well.
    -Amatura's loss reminds me of Supervisor Giza's loss. Politics aren't meant to be careers. Amatura's lack of self-awareness in this area ultimately led to his down fall.
    -Wozniak/Speyer employment agency at the taxpayers expense is nauseating. It's still incredible to me in 2021 how entitled many feel to public-service positions.
    -While victorious, I hope Mr. Dickman learned an important lesson and importance of having moral integrity when in a leadership position.
    Well said

Thread Information